You Forgot AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, Michelle. What About THAT Racism ?

Those are 2 of the DUMBEST videos I've ever seen.

1. Dinner Scene - so all the 100% correct things the cop said about unqualified Blacks getting hired ahead of qualified Whites, and putting his life possibly in danger, is supposed to be wiped out, because he used the N word, right ? WRONG. With or without the N word, what he said about AA was right.

2. Curb Kill Scene - There you go. Portray white people as some hateful, Nazi, criminal killers who look like the image of the devil. You slipped up though. The cops who busted him were also White. Shouldn't they have been replaced by Black guys ? - using AA (in your racist mindset that is)

I have no doubt that you missed the point. It's why you think the way you do in 2015. You actually made my point.

The movie American History X shows us how we are taught racism, sometimes from a very young age. The kicker and not so happy ending shows us the results of acting this way since we learned our mistakes too late.

The movie tries to demonize a correct descriptiopn of AA as being racist, and that demonization is racist itself. Yeah, I see the "point" all right. The point is to excuse the racism of AA.

of course. we don't need affirmative action if we can rely on the moral absolutism of the rule of law.
Sorry. We speak ENGLISH in here.

I'm sure you thought you were "winning" when you posted this but It's clearly a failure on your part. It's extremely funny.
Not a failure. It was pointing out that speaking vaguely doesn't make good discussion in a computer forum. It was pointing out that too much form, can result in obsuring content. Substance is more important than style. Get it ?

Where do you get this >? Dreaming out loud ? I've been quite successful in my life, in many ways. :biggrin:
That must be why you spend so much time bitching about how the ******* got all the breaks and fucked you.
Any one's person's experience is irrelevant. No matter which way you try to spin it, AA is racist, evil discrimination, and YOU KNOW it.
AA is payback, Whitey, for so many generations of fucking the darkies, literally at times.
No it isn't. You can't pay back at people who had nothing to do with what you're paying back for. Are you an IDIOT ?

And your use of the word "Whitey", further shows your racism (you might also note that I'm not entirely "White" I'm 50% Hispanic, and I speak fluent Spanish) I don't pretend to be 100% White, like you do. That is just what you WANT to be, not what you are.
The words bitter old loon don't even come close when describing you and if I was any more white I'd be classified as albino.

And it doesn't matter whether it was your boot on their necks or not, the playing field needed to be leveled and AA helped with that. The sins of the father matter, see the Ten Commandments.
The only "playing field" needing to be leveled is among economic classes, not race, dum dum. By your dopey scenario, you would be giving AA preference to Black millionaires over poor Whites. Think about how stupid you are. Take a couple of weeks off. Then come back.

PS - is you really are White, then you're even dumber. A guy who would support racial discrimination against himself. Nothing dumber than that. Pheeeeww!! (high-pitched whistle-eyes rolling around in head)
geez.gif

of course. we don't need affirmative action if we can rely on the moral absolutism of the rule of law.

I'm sure you thought you were "winning" when you posted this but It's clearly a failure on your part. It's extremely funny.
Not a failure. It was pointing out that speaking vaguely doesn't make good discussion in a computer forum. It was pointing out that too much form, can result in obsuring content. Substance is more important than style. Get it ?
it is a diversion and that form of fallacy for your Cause; only incompetent infidels, protestants, and renegades to their Cause, do that.

Guys, maybe you can tell me, why seeing racism in everything(by black people) is normal, but seeing racism in everything, or at least calling black people racists too(by white people) is always "awful?"
That's the way loon liberals are programmed to see it.

it is a diversion and that form of fallacy for your Cause; only incompetent infidels, protestants, and renegades to their Cause, do that.
I won't even bother to ask, whaaaaat ???
seems more like a reading comprehension issue on your part.

That is EXACTLY what it is your PART. Your inability to properly balance form and content, to the point where your form (of less importance) washes out your content (of greater importance). Get it ?

That is EXACTLY what it is your PART. Your inability to properly balance form and content, to the point where your form (of less importance) washes out your content (of greater importance). Get it ?
no, it is Your limited vocabulary that is the problem.

Like I have already stated, Everyone with a clue and a Cause; got it, already.
Yeah, I heard what you said. I know exactly what you said. You're wrong. Take an English comprehension course.
why? Everyone else but You, got it; apparently.
I've been seeing other posters say the same thing to you that I'm saying (for 2 years now), except they're a little less specific about the form/content aspect. Most of us just ignore you, and let you ramble on. So go ahead.

So you have a DENIAL problem too. Well, NOT MY PROBLEM. :laugh:
yes, your denial problem only leads you to fallacies.
You've got 2 tasks. Form vs content balance, and denial. You can take my advice or not. NOT MY PROBLEM. Good luck.
Everyone but You got it; good luck yourself.

Sure. Is that why there's dozens of posts in this forum answering you with >what ?
And the TOPIC is Affirmative Action and Michelle Obama. Not you.

So you have a DENIAL problem too. Well, NOT MY PROBLEM. :laugh:
yes, your denial problem only leads you to fallacies.
You've got 2 tasks. Form vs content balance, and denial. You can take my advice or not. NOT MY PROBLEM. Good luck.
Everyone but You got it; good luck yourself.

Sure. Is that why there's dozens of posts in this forum answering you with >what ?
And the TOPIC is Affirmative Action and Michelle Obama. Not you.
just the Clueless and Causeless bandwagon; it is like a bunch of renegades claiming they are an honest Injeun contingent.

Forum List

Back