You Forgot AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, Michelle. What About THAT Racism ?

AA proponents tend to think of it as "compensation" for past injustices. I reject that notion...
We've noticed because, Heavens Forbid!, that might just end up being unfair to your kind, who happily fucked everyone else for centuries but now finds anything like such an action abhorrent when the tables are turned and your race ends up on the wrong end of the shit stick.
IDIOT!! Nobody in the workforce today "fucked everyone else for centuries" They are all long past the time of that

And there should not be any shit stick, and that you think there should, shows what a slimeball, racist pig you are.
There is always a shit stick, and will be as long as men walk the earth. Let us all know when you realize that you are just another cog in the machine, and we have lots them and not anything like enough time or energy to give a fuck if one of them, meaning you, is unhappy because of how the machine works now because the oil you used to drip on others now drips on you. You matter not a tinker's damn.

Last edited:
So maybe you'll answer. How is the legacy of slavery, Jim Crow, and discrimination best dealt with?
In a HISTORY BOOK.
Forgive and forget eh? Boy, how very convenient, for you that is.
No I don't believe in Forgive and forget at all. I said before Whites should be paid reparations$$$$ to compensate them for decades of injustice in AA, and YOU should pay for it. Not the taxpayers.
badgrin.gif
I'm whitey, dumbass.

And poor whitey, his life in American, at the top, always, has just been nearly unbearable, what with all the ******* he's had to suffer. Life for the white man is just an endless serious of tragedies while everyone else lives the life of Riley.

More drama queen than all of Castro Street, combined. You are simply fucking irrational.
You're simply deep in denial, and full of shit. YOU KNOW you're in the wrong.
No, Whitey, I'm not wrong, you are simply old, bitter, and racist. Just a typical GOP voter, which we will soon wave goodbye to as we shovel back in the dirt where your kind belongs.
Yes Blackey, you're simply deep in denial, and full of shit. YOU KNOW you're in the wrong. Just a typical Democrat voter, which we will have already waved goodbye to, in the last election, as we shovel back in the dirt where your racist kind belongs.
I'm whitey you fucking dumbass.
If you are, then you're even dumber that was first thought. Truly pitiful. Oh, hey. Maybe you're a masochist. Could that be it ? Want a beating ? Let me know when. :badgrin:
I'm not you, meaning not this:
1303504479-web_kkk_rally009.jpg

[...] I don't know about you, but this notion seems perverse to me--that handouts, discriminatory preference, and political favours should be sufficient to remedy ancient moral debts. Even as an ideal it fails, to say nothing of its practical implications.
I can tell that by the way you phrase it. Rather than seeing it as a way to remedy a social ill you have to characterise it as a moral debt, to which you feel no responsibility, after all you never owned slaves.

So maybe you'll answer. How is the legacy of slavery, Jim Crow, and discrimination best dealt with?
Slavery and Jim Crow laws are the sins of generations past. America circa 2015 shouldn't forget the past (lest it be repeated), but neither should a generation be held accountable for the sins of its forebears.

Re discrimination: I have little faith in the power of civil laws to change people's hearts and minds. I hold that an employer should be able to discriminate (that is, to exercise discriminant judgment) on whatsoever grounds (s)he deems fit--ethnic, religious, age, gender, or otherwise, without interference from the state. Such a policy is far from perfect, but it's the least harmful of many imperfect alternatives, and it's the only one consistent with a truly free society.

Government can (and, I agree, should) take measures to discourage and condemn racist attitudes, but ultimately it holds no just prerogative to mandate non-discrimination. The citizen must not be divested of the right to exercise discriminant judgment, even (putatively) for the sake of the "greater good".

Re discrimination: I have little faith in the power of laws to change people's hearts and minds. I hold that an employer should be able to discriminate (that is, to exercise discriminant judgment) on whatsoever grounds (s)he deems fit--ethnic, religious, age, gender, or otherwise, without interference from the state. Such a policy is far from perfect, but it's the least harmful of many imperfect alternatives, and it's the only one consistent with a truly free society.
AKA, I'm an Ayn Rand moron who doesn't actually live in the real world but in my fantasy-land all things just work themselves out best for everyone without anyone actually having to do the hard work that creates and sustains a society. We all live like selfish children, doing whatever the fuck we want as long as we swear we aren't hurting anyone else, and life is a paradise of freedom and pleasure, these damn rules and laws just ruin the fun.

Last edited:
Slavery and Jim Crow laws are the sins of generations past. America circa 2015 shouldn't forget the past (lest it be repeated), but neither should a generation be held accountable for the sins of its forebears.
So your answer too is that the legacy of slavery, Jim Crow and discrimination shouldn't be remedied.

I bet you're surprised when it blows up in your face.

Re discrimination: I have little faith in the power of laws to change people's hearts and minds. I hold that an employer should be able to discriminate (that is, to exercise discriminant judgment) on whatsoever grounds (s)he deems fit--ethnic, religious, age, gender, or otherwise, without interference from the state. Such a policy is far from perfect, but it's the least harmful of many imperfect alternatives, and it's the only one consistent with a truly free society.
AKA, I'm an Ayn Rand moron who doesn't actually live in the real world but in my fantasy-land all things just work themselves out best for everyone without anyone actually having to do the hard work that creates and sustains a society. We all live like selfish children, doing whatever the fuck we want as long as we swear we aren't hurting anyone else, and life is a paradise of freedom and fun.
For AA in particular, it's that it creates more problems than it solves, it's antithetical to a free society, and it breeds resentment.

I hold no delusions that racism and bigoted attitudes don't exist in America. Nor am I universally opposed to government mandates that suppress certain individual freedoms in favour of collective ones. AA is problematic, it's at the very least an anachronism, and isn't among the mandates I support. YMMV.

So your answer too is that the legacy of slavery, Jim Crow and discrimination shouldn't be remedied.

I think it's going to blow up in society's face regardless of any vain attempts to "remedy" it. So no. No, it's not going to surprise me.

I think it's going to blow up in society's face regardless of any vain attempts to "remedy" it. So no. No, it's not going to surprise me.
Well 'vain attempts' of course will be in vain. Civilised societies can work these things out with good will. I accept that is not a given in a large part of the US, the defensive guilt is too much.

As to a generation being exempt from the sins of its forefathers, that's usually the argument of those whose forefathers have sinned and where those descendants are reaping the profits.

AKA, I'm an Ayn Rand moron who doesn't actually live in the real world but in my fantasy-land all things just work themselves out best for everyone without anyone actually having to do the hard work that creates and sustains a society. We all live like selfish children, doing whatever the fuck we want as long as we swear we aren't hurting anyone else, and life is a paradise of freedom and fun.
For AA in particular, it's that it creates more problems than it solves, it's antithetical to a free society, and it breeds resentment.

I hold no delusions that racism and bigoted attitudes don't exist in America. Nor am I universally opposed to government mandates that suppress certain individual freedoms in favour of collective ones. AA is problematic, it's at the very least an anachronism, and isn't among the mandates I support. YMMV.
So glad to hear that you oppose, what worked and still does.

And if you think that breeds resentment, try overt, institutionalized, and majority-supported open and constant racism. That was a winner alright, which apparently you think was better than life as we know it.

In a HISTORY BOOK.
Ah, pretend it didn't happen and live in fear waiting for the blowback.
The "blowback" has already occured. It was 51 years of affirmative action discrimination against White people, who had no part in any of the previous wrongs against Blacks, fool. And even the great majority of of Whites living in Jim Crow and slavery days, also had no guilt or involvement in it. But you think it's OK to penalize White people living in 2015, over those things. Are you nuts, or just retarded in some way ?

I repeat > In a HISTORY BOOK.

As to a generation being exempt from the sins of its forefathers, that's usually the argument of those whose forefathers have sinned and where those descendants are reaping the profits.
But that's nothing like the case of how things are today. Instead, the White descendants are suffering the racist imposition of racial discrimination (affirmative action), and all the financial losses$$ associated with it, for which they did nothing wrong. And the hypocrite, Black, racist pigs who push that affirmative action, have nothing to bitch about regarding racism, since that's what they are doing right now, and it is THEY who are "reaping the profits" from their affirmative action preference in jobs, job promotions, college admissions, college financial aid, business loans, etc.

AA proponents tend to think of it as "compensation" for past injustices. I reject that notion...
We've noticed because, Heavens Forbid!, that might just end up being unfair to your kind, who happily fucked everyone else for centuries but now finds anything like such an action abhorrent when the tables are turned and your race ends up on the wrong end of the shit stick.
IDIOT!! Nobody in the workforce today "fucked everyone else for centuries" They are all long past the time of that

And there should not be any shit stick, and that you think there should, shows what a slimeball, racist pig you are.
There is always a shit stick, and will be as long as men walk the earth. Let us all know when you realize that you are just another cog in the machine, and we have lots them and not anything like enough time or energy to give a fuck if one of them, meaning you, is unhappy because of how the machine works now because the oil you used to drip on others now drips on you. You matter not a tinker's damn.
I didn't drip any oil on anyone, ever, idiot, and neither did the white people living today. You're trying to justify immoral behavior by pretending that the 2015 White victims are guilty of something, when YOU KNOW damn well they're not. You're not only a racist pig, you're a filthy LIAR, to boot. And an oil dripper.

There isn't any legacy of slavery, Jim Crow and discrimination, other than discrimination against Whites for 51 years, for which Whites should be paid reparations$$$$$$$$$$ for the damages$$$$$$ thy have suffered from AA pushers. That is how that massive injustice should be "remedied"

On the other hand, today's Whites really HAVE suffered, because of affirmative action, and should be paid reparations to compensate them, for their losses, imposed by AA and its racist pushers.
LOL!!! Fuck, just go burn a cross and show those uppity ungrateful (for slavery) ******* what a great big whitey god of a man you are.
You don't have to go burn a cross. You can just sit back and live of the fat of the affirmative action.

In her commencement speech at Tuskegee University, in Alabama, Michelle Obama might think she covered just about all the little aspects of racism that pertain to Black people in America. WRONG! She forgot the most important one. The one that pertains to Blacks (and whites, and other races) more than anything else, over the past 51 years. >> AFFIRMATIVE ACTION.

This racial discrimination scourge has probably reduced the livelihoods of hundreds of millions of White people and other non-Blacks, far more than any of the questionable things Michelle was talking about. One would think that if someone as high profile as the First Lady would give a speech, and that speech was about racism, that it would include the BIG ONE. Well, it didn't, and maybe that was a chunk of racism, right there. To give a speech like that and omit something as huge as affirmative action, is tantamount to giving approval to that long-lasting, abomination of liberal hypocrisy.

So now, Michelle, you could atone for that. Just make a public statement against affirmative action, and lend some sympathetic word to the massive number of victims, whose lives have been marginalized by it. And suggest a nationwide ban on ALL racial discrimination, affirmative action included. But I said you "could" do that. I didn't say you would do that.
I can only claim that some form of affirmative action for the least wealthy Must be made available to the extent the Establishment continues to indulge the moral turpitude of bearing False Witness to a recognized federal Doctrine and our own State laws regarding the concept of employment at will in our at-will employment States.

Forum List

Back