You Forgot AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, Michelle. What About THAT Racism ?

More importantly, you're making two erroneous assumptions:
  1. that modern US infrastructure (built from the proceeds of the proceeds of the proceeds ... of the proceeds of cotton harvesting, now 6+ generations removed) presently benefits white Americans more than black Americans

2. that modern US infrastructure wouldn't exist had colonial white Americans not resorted to slavery (rather than e.g. paying for labour)
I reject both assumptions, and I defy you to prove either one.
Those are your assumptions. I'm not talking about infrastructure, I'm talking wealth. Which derived from cotton in the US, and from which blacks were excluded.

Was slavery the engine of American economic growth?

Was slavery the engine of American economic growth The Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History

In the pre-Civil War United States, a stronger case can be made that slavery played a critical role in economic development. One crop, slave-grown cotton provided over half of all U.S. export earnings. By 1840, the South grew 60 percent of the world's cotton and provided some 70 percent of the cotton consumed by the British textile industry. Thus slavery paid for a substantial share of the capital, iron, and manufactured good that laid the basis for American economic growth. In addition, precisely because the South specialized in cotton production, the North developed a variety of businesses that provided services for the slave South, including textile factories, a meat processing industry, insurance companies, shippers, and cotton brokers.
Indeed, it was an engine, responsible for a large share of export earnings 175 years ago. So go find the direct inheritors of plantation owners, select the ones where all eight subsequent generations hoarded their wealth rather than spending it, and take up your case with whoever's at the end of the chain. I guarantee you whoever's there doesn't comprise a fiftieth of white America.

While you're at it, see if you can't sue Britain for damages sustained during the US war for independence.
Well I suppose if you're saying you fought a war against blacks and they're a conquered subject nation that would fit your policies.
You were the one suggesting that the South, the last bastion of the Jim Crow laws, should be taxed to repay the descendants of the abolitionists (overwhelmingly concentrated in the North) for a bloody war to abolish slavery. I think the idea is madness.
Sounds like something out of a Barack Obama - Al Sharpton conspiracy.

Nobody living today was unfair "for centuries" (or unfair at all, anytime)
Why do you say this stupid shit, when it's so obviously untrue?
I'm beginning to think you are just incredibly STUPID. OK, I'll spell it out for you. If a white person who was born in 1965, he is now 50 years old. His entire life has been AFTER the time of slavery and Jim Crow. He never played a part in either. And you're going to say this guy was "unfair for centuries" ? He has only lived for 1/2 of a century, and all that was AFTER Jim Crow and slavery. Got it now ? Sheeeesh.
geez.gif
Whitey was unfair for centuries you dumbass. And that will be with us,..............................................wait for it,...............................................for centuries.
And 100% of the people living today had nothing to do with that. And even 95% of the people back than had nothing to do with it. But you go around pretending that it is today's Whites who are to blame, just so you can immorally benefit from an immoral system, like the one you bitch about. Dirtbag.
I'm whitey, asswipe, and my family owned *******. Try again.
YOU try again, You're the one who words aren't getting posted.
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

In her commencement speech at Tuskegee University, in Alabama, Michelle Obama might think she covered just about all the little aspects of racism that pertain to Black people in America. WRONG! She forgot the most important one. The one that pertains to Blacks (and whites, and other races) more than anything else, over the past 51 years. >> AFFIRMATIVE ACTION.

This racial discrimination scourge has probably reduced the livelihoods of hundreds of millions of White people and other non-Blacks, far more than any of the questionable things Michelle was talking about. One would think that if someone as high profile as the First Lady would give a speech, and that speech was about racism, that it would include the BIG ONE. Well, it didn't, and maybe that was a chunk of racism, right there. To give a speech like that and omit something as huge as affirmative action, is tantamount to giving approval to that long-lasting, abomination of liberal hypocrisy.

So now, Michelle, you could atone for that. Just make a public statement against affirmative action, and lend some sympathetic word to the massive number of victims, whose lives have been marginalized by it. And suggest a nationwide ban on ALL racial discrimination, affirmative action included. But I said you "could" do that. I didn't say you would do that.
I can only claim that some form of affirmative action for the least wealthy Must be made available to the extent the Establishment continues to indulge the moral turpitude of bearing False Witness to a recognized federal Doctrine and our own State laws regarding the concept of employment at will in our at-will employment States.
OK. I'll go along with SOME FORM OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, but that would be one based on economic class (financial need) NOT RACE.
Yeah, well, the KKK vote doesn't count, bitter old man.
1. So you're not only an anti-white racist, you're also bigoted against older people. 10-4. Message received.

2. EARTH TO PMH: Even Black pushers of affirmative action openly admit it is race discrimination against Whites, and you come in here talking about the KKK ?
geez.gif
You really have no idea how idiotic you sound, do you ? Truly pathetic.

On the other hand, today's Whites really HAVE suffered, because of affirmative action, and should be paid reparations to compensate them, for their losses, imposed by AA and its racist pushers.
LOL!!! Fuck, just go burn a cross and show those uppity ungrateful (for slavery) ******* what a great big whitey god of a man you are.
You don't have to go burn a cross. You can just sit back and live of the fat of the affirmative action.
I live off what a do for a living, which I charge by the hour for. I never needed AA, that was for the non-whiteys who got fucked by whitey. Had you treated them as equals, it wouldn't have been required.
I never treated anybody as anything OTHER than equals. And if turds like you had not treated me as less than equal (by way of Affirmative Action), you wouldn't now be required to pay white people reparations$$$$. So let's go, Mr Guilty. Dig in to those pockets and start chucking up some reparations CASH. :biggrin:

On the other hand, today's Whites really HAVE suffered, because of affirmative action, and should be paid reparations to compensate them, for their losses, imposed by AA and its racist pushers.
LOL!!! Fuck, just go burn a cross and show those uppity ungrateful (for slavery) ******* what a great big whitey god of a man you are.
You don't have to go burn a cross. You can just sit back and live of the fat of the affirmative action.
I live off what a do for a living, which I charge by the hour for. I never needed AA, that was for the non-whiteys who got fucked by whitey. Had you treated them as equals, it wouldn't have been required.
I never treated anybody as anything OTHER than equals. And if turds like you had not treated me as less than equal (by way of Affirmative Action), you wouldn't now be required to pay white people reparations$$$$. So let's go, Mr Guilty. Dig in to those pockets and start chucking up some reparations CASH. :biggrin:
Hey Whitey, you deserve jack-shit from me. I'm whitey, you fucking bitter old dumbass.

And you never treated any darkie as an equal in your whole fuckin' life, not a chance in hell.

In her commencement speech at Tuskegee University, in Alabama, Michelle Obama might think she covered just about all the little aspects of racism that pertain to Black people in America. WRONG! She forgot the most important one. The one that pertains to Blacks (and whites, and other races) more than anything else, over the past 51 years. >> AFFIRMATIVE ACTION.

This racial discrimination scourge has probably reduced the livelihoods of hundreds of millions of White people and other non-Blacks, far more than any of the questionable things Michelle was talking about. One would think that if someone as high profile as the First Lady would give a speech, and that speech was about racism, that it would include the BIG ONE. Well, it didn't, and maybe that was a chunk of racism, right there. To give a speech like that and omit something as huge as affirmative action, is tantamount to giving approval to that long-lasting, abomination of liberal hypocrisy.

So now, Michelle, you could atone for that. Just make a public statement against affirmative action, and lend some sympathetic word to the massive number of victims, whose lives have been marginalized by it. And suggest a nationwide ban on ALL racial discrimination, affirmative action included. But I said you "could" do that. I didn't say you would do that.
I can only claim that some form of affirmative action for the least wealthy Must be made available to the extent the Establishment continues to indulge the moral turpitude of bearing False Witness to a recognized federal Doctrine and our own State laws regarding the concept of employment at will in our at-will employment States.
OK. I'll go along with SOME FORM OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, but that would be one based on economic class (financial need) NOT RACE.
of course. we don't need affirmative action if we can rely on the moral absolutism of the rule of law.

You guess WRONG. Probably 99% of Whites during Jim Crow years, had nothing whatsoever to do with Jim Crow.
At least half the voting populations in the relevant states were directly responsible for Jim Crow laws.

Let me guess, you vote for the party of personal responsibility, right?

You guess WRONG. Probably 99% of Whites during Jim Crow years, had nothing whatsoever to do with Jim Crow.
At least half the voting populations in the relevant states were directly responsible for Jim Crow laws.

Let me guess, you vote for the party of personal responsibility, right?
Probably 99% of Whites during Jim Crow years, had nothing whatsoever to do with Jim Crow. I am a registered Independent. But I surely don't vote for the party of racial discrimination, Islamist appeasement, and throwing the American working class under the bus from immigration.

Those are 2 of the DUMBEST videos I've ever seen.

1. Dinner Scene - so all the 100% correct things the cop said about unqualified Blacks getting hired ahead of qualified Whites, and putting his life possibly in danger, is supposed to be wiped out, because he used the N word, right ? WRONG. With or without the N word, what he said about AA was right.

2. Curb Kill Scene - There you go. Portray white people as some hateful, Nazi, criminal killers who look like the image of the devil. You slipped up though. The cops who busted him were also White. Shouldn't they have been replaced by Black guys ? - using AA (in your racist mindset that is)

Hey Whitey, you deserve jack-shit from me. I'm whitey, you fucking bitter old dumbass.

And you never treated any darkie as an equal in your whole fuckin' life, not a chance in hell.
Shut up, ******. And that''s not what I call all Blacks. Only the racist, faggot ones who talk like you do. And I notice you're also bigoted against old people. You need to work on that too.

Now dig into those pockets and start chucking up some reparations$$$ cash. You're an AA trashbag. You OWE US.
biggrin.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back