You guys don't think tariffs work? After Trump tariffs, Chinese solar company will build U.S factory

So, they will put a plant in the US that is 90% automated and will use an existing building. Very little in the way of jobs and they will still be selling them cheaper than US counterparts. And they will likely get tax breaks from wherever they go.

What is the “win” for the US?

JinkoSolar could be linking 1.75GW US module supply agreement to planned manufacturing plant

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
And they will pay Municipal, State and Federal taxes.
I’m still waiting for all of that automation to work.
The damn supermarket kiosks suck.

Do a little research and quit being gleefully ignorant.

Automation works despite your inability to properly use it.

Not to the extent that you state.
Tim Cook agrees with me.

Tim Cook is a dinosaur still riding the coattails of Steve Jobs.

Chinese factory replaces 90% of human workers with robots. Production rises by 250%, defects drop by 80%

Inside the Chinese factory where robots do all the work

Chinese ‘Unmanned Factory’ Replaces 600 Humans With 60 Robots

lol, let's not forget that conservatives hate solar energy.
what a fucked up dumbass statement to make that even the terminally stupid would back away from.

oh, it's you.

carry on.

You are denying the fact that conservatives constantly attack, denigrate, ridicule, and mock renewable energy?

Goddam that's funny.
i'm conservative and i love solar energy, ergo - you're being a literal dumbass for the sake of being a literal dumbass and making broad untrue statements so you can be right in that maybe *some* do - but not all. that's just asinine but again, i look at who said it and i go "oh yea, that's why i should stop removing "ignore" in threads.

So, they will put a plant in the US that is 90% automated and will use an existing building. Very little in the way of jobs and they will still be selling them cheaper than US counterparts. And they will likely get tax breaks from wherever they go.

JinkoSolar could be linking 1.75GW US module supply agreement to planned manufacturing plant

Tim Cook agrees with me.

Chinese factory replaces 90% of human workers with robots. Production rises by 250%, defects drop by 80%

FoxConn has well over 500,000 prisoners who are constantly attempting suicide.
You really are a Limousine Liberal.
Do you ever talk to actual store employees to see how they’re doing?
I doubt it.

Tim Cook agrees with me.

guess the chinese workers can how go serve burgers and demand $15 an hour. oh wait.

Meet Flippy, a burger-grilling robot from Miso Robotics and CaliBurger

what a fucked up dumbass statement to make that even the terminally stupid would back away from.

oh, it's you.

carry on.

You are denying the fact that conservatives constantly attack, denigrate, ridicule, and mock renewable energy?

Goddam that's funny.
Solar is currently for residential, not commercial, and my mostly Republican neighbors have them.

Tim Cook agrees with me.

guess the chinese workers can how go serve burgers and demand $15 an hour. oh wait.

Meet Flippy, a burger-grilling robot from Miso Robotics and CaliBurger
Automats have been around since forever.

Tim Cook agrees with me.

FoxConn has well over 500,000 prisoners who are constantly attempting suicide.
You really are a Limousine Liberal.
Do you ever talk to actual store employees to see how they’re doing?
I doubt it.

So, since I showed you how wrong you were about automation, you go full zealot and just make shit up.

I know a couple dozen of the Shop and Save employees as many of them are my son’s friends and he has already talked to the manager and thanks to his friends good words about him has a job waiting in a few months once he is 16.

Before my current job I was a Produce manager for a grocery store and before that a Shift manager at WalMart. So yeah, I talk to a lot of store employees.

you can't simply go "nice" and accept each piece as a bigger part of the overall puzzle, can you? whatever trump does, you will find fault with like the head prison cop in shawshank redemption.

I am a pragmatist, not a cheerleader

i'm far from a cheerleader myself. but i don't let my hate for an individual change what good they may actually be doing.

I do not hate anyone, that is just a zealot response to try and silence people, do not become one of those.

As for this topic, the stated purpose of the tariffs is to help the US manufactures of solar panels. The Chinese bringing a factory here does not do that, and in fact might hurt them more.

you can't simply go "nice" and accept each piece as a bigger part of the overall puzzle, can you? whatever trump does, you will find fault with like the head prison cop in shawshank redemption.

i'm far from a cheerleader myself. but i don't let my hate for an individual change what good they may actually be doing.

I do not hate anyone, that is just a zealot response to try and silence people, do not become one of those.

As for this topic, the stated purpose of the tariffs is to help the US manufactures of solar panels. The Chinese bringing a factory here does not do that, and in fact might hurt them more.

dude - you call people who simply disagree with you PARTISAN HACKS daily, hourly and when busy, by the minute. you excuse why you do these actions because you're a "pragmatist" and ergo, they simply must not be too. i mean, disagreements and all.

in any event, i know you won't change your mind, just start screaming so i'll go back to ignoring you.

dude - you call people who simply disagree with you PARTISAN HACKS daily, hourly and when busy, by the minute. you excuse why you do these actions because you're a "pragmatist" and ergo, they simply must not be too. i mean, disagreements and all.

in any event, i know you won't change your mind, just start screaming so i'll go back to ignoring you.

One more person shown to be wrong that calls names and then runs and hides.

Typical of this board

The whole purpose of automation is to serve the customer. if the customer can't figure it out, then the automation fails.

The machines are supposed to adjust to us. If you go the other way around.....

terminator.jpg

No, I don't like it when government forces it on people or forces it on the grid structure without sufficient base load to cover it.

I also don't like it when progressives sell it as "something for nothing" when that is not the case.

If it could stand on its own I would support it, Hell when i buy I house and the situation is right I might even put some on the roof.

But that is MY CHOICE, not foisted on me by do gooder assholes like Gore who don't practice what they preach.

Tim Cook agrees with me.

No, I don't like it when government forces it on people or forces it on the grid structure without sufficient base load to cover it.

I also don't like it when progressives sell it as "something for nothing" when that is not the case.

If it could stand on its own I would support it, Hell when i buy I house and the situation is right I might even put some on the roof.

But that is MY CHOICE, not foisted on me by do gooder assholes like Gore who don't practice what they preach.

Then you oppose the tariff.

The whole purpose of automation is to serve the customer. if the customer can't figure it out, then the automation fails.

terminator.jpg

My mother in law still struggles to use her cellphone and gets confused at the ATM. By your definition ATMs and cellphones are failed technologies

Tim Cook agrees with me.

Not in principle because it's an actual power the federal government has to regulate trade.

I am not a fan of huge tariffs, like the one being imposed on Bombardier for example. But little nudges like this are part of statecraft.

Boeing Denied Bid for Tariffs on Canadian Jets

Tim Cook agrees with me.

Tim Cook agrees with me.

Not in principle because it's an actual power the federal government has to regulate trade.

I am not a fan of huge tariffs, like the one being imposed on Bombardier for example. But little nudges like this are part of statecraft.

So you hate big government except when you don't.

terminator.jpg

My mother in law still struggles to use her cellphone and gets confused at the ATM. By your definition ATMs and cellphones are failed technologies

My 98 year old grandfather uses both just fine, as well as a computer where he still does taxes for people 3 months of the year.

Different ends of the bell curve.

Tim Cook agrees with me.

Tim Cook agrees with me.

So you hate big government except when you don't.

I accept government when it fills its constitutionally mandated goals.

And how is it big government when all the Commerce department is doing is trying to help american companies?

One more person shown to be wrong that calls names and then runs and hides.

Typical of this board

so you don't flog the phrase "partisan hack!" daily?

wow. then i must be wrong. and i don't believe i called you a name.

Forum List

Back