You have to admit, Trump is one amazing scam artist. Look how well he plays the American People.

Remember the times Trump said he would turn over his tax returns?

Remember the times Trump said he would turn over his medical records?

Can't you see what he's doing? He's trying to run out the clock. It's how con artists work.

That's what politicians are. All con artists. Trump's the best of the bunch. But the owners of the country prefer clinton, with all her faults, even if she has to be on life support. Must be a reason.

Trump is going to overturn the emancipation proclamation if elected. Then he will intern and execute all Dems.
Did he say that? It wouldn't surprise me. It would certainly have won him some extra votes in the primaries.

Of course he didn't say that. He has told us in code.

Biden said that Romney was going to put black people back in chains. Trump will actually do it.
Code? Nah Trump would just say it. He didn't win the primaries by saying Cruz's dad killed JFK using "code."

Bill said that "Make America Great Again" is code to white southerners for returning to the way it used to be. Bill Clinton wouldn't lie.

Trump is going to overturn the emancipation proclamation if elected. Then he will intern and execute all Dems.
Did he say that? It wouldn't surprise me. It would certainly have won him some extra votes in the primaries.

Biden said that Romney was going to put black people back in chains. Trump will actually do it.
Code? Nah Trump would just say it. He didn't win the primaries by saying Cruz's dad killed JFK using "code."

Bill said that "Make America Great Again" is code to white southerners for returning to the way it used to be. Bill Clinton wouldn't lie.

Bill's been bamboozling the coloreds for decades. Surprised they still listen to them.

To many white southerners it is.

Trump is owned by foreign interests. He will do what's best for China or Russia.

Comparatively Hillary is a sucky scam artist - she is getting busted for all her scams. She is, obviously, a great hypnotist, though - despite everyone knowing she is a lying scam artist she can still make so many follow and defend her.

Scam like what? So far she has not been indicted. Trump had scam lots of people. Even ripping his own foundation and being sued as we speak. You are one good example of a deplorable low class citizen that keep blurting all these lies.
He doesn't even release his tax returns because he so scared it will expose all his victims and wrong doing. Trump is Putin puppet.

And their grammar sucks, two.

Can't you see what he's doing? He's trying to run out the clock. It's how con artists work.

Partially true. I believe he said he'd turn over his tax returns after the audit. He is a scam artist, but judging from the polls, he is no better that the second best scam artist running for president.

And their grammar sucks, two.
My "to" was correct. You dumb fuck.

Partially true. I believe he said he'd turn over his tax returns after the audit. He is a scam artist, but judging from the polls, he is no better that the second best scam artist running for president.
Saying he would turn over his tax returns is part of the scam.
Lucky how he gets to actually break laws Hillary has only been accused of and then found innocent.

By tour own standard for Hillary, he hasn't been indicted.

He's not only been indicted but convicted as well. He was indicted and convicted of racial bias in renting apartments in New York.

He is currently battling law suits launched by the States of California and New York alleging fraud by Trump U. If he loses either suit, he could face criminal charges for this fraud.

I love the smell of fear before an election. Brace yourselves Dimocrats; the butt hurt is real.

I love the smell of fear before an election. Brace yourselves Dimocrats; the butt hurt is real.

Nope. We are very confident that we will win. We are just enjoying ourselves reading all these deportable trump supporters.

Forum List

Back