You have to admit, Trump is one amazing scam artist. Look how well he plays the American People.

You are right. He is not legally required and for you don't care but WE the Americans would like to see if his income are legitimate, fraud or crooked. If he has nothing to hide. Why not release them? This is not going away.
WE the American people do not care about seeing them, 'We the Trump-Hating Liberals' want to see them, and NO, I DON'T CARE because YOU HAVE NO LEGAL CLAIM. He is not legally required to show them to you (as Hillary was to show us all every State Department work-related document, thousands of which she illegally hid).

Of course this is not going away - you sniveling libs will continue to bitch about it until Trump steps down as President. :p

In the meantime, extremely ill Hillary is 'weebling-wobbling' over the place while stealing money from the elderly and poor to finance her campaign without one concern from her liberal faithful.

The idea I find I disagree with more is your justification of breaking existing US Immigration laws. It is illegal for illegals to have jobs in the United State. If you want to justify illegal immigration or justify breaking existing immigration laws, as Obama does, go for it. I don't support it. Neither does a large part of America.

Sleasy,
That's the kind of response that makes you un worthy to actually discuss a topic with. Costs of labor will increase when if illegals are thrown out. Lots of those people work. Lots in the construction field. contractors will have to pay more to fill jobs. Why will they be happy about that? Legit question. You ducked it..so. Fuck off and back to the normal trading of insults.

Sleasy,
That's the kind of response that makes you un worthy to actually discuss a topic with. Costs of labor will increase when if illegals are thrown out. Lots of those people work. Lots in the construction field. contractors will have to pay more to fill jobs. Why will they be happy about that? Legit question. You ducked it..so. Fuck off and back to the normal trading of insults.

Again, you are attacking ME because I do not share your justification of supporting ILLEGAL Immigration and ILLEGALLY breaking existing US Immigration law?!

:lmao:

Just like Obama, you demonstrate a total disregard for any law you personally do not like and the belief that Liberals should be allowed to violate the Constitution and/or Rule of Law any time it gets in their / YOUR justifiable way to do what they / YOU want.

If you don't like the law, Wilbur, why not try to CHANGE the law? Allow me to answer - because you KNOW that the majority of the American people would not support it! Every time Obama has wanted to do something and he KNEW the American people / Congress would not support him he went AROUND them!

ACA
Libyan War
Ransom to Iran
$500 Million STOLEN for 'Zika' except given to the UN for Global Warming
etc.....

You are for law BREAKING and skirting the Law...don't try to make me out to be the 'bad guy' because I don't agree with you and Obama.

Easy, it'll go like this.

Monday morning a masonry company is short two workers. Rounded up by the trump deportation force (TDF for short).
Where can the contractor find experienced masons on short notice. He calls the union hall. And guess what? Those union scale wages are not close to those illegals wages.

Contractor is cutting into his profit now. Why will he be happy? Will the TDF issue him a "ticket" for employing illegals?

What would Trump as Pres do?

Easy, it'll go like this....
Spare me your continued justification for Illegal Immigration, Violating Existing Immigration Law, and for taking advantage of Latinos by paying illegals a less-than-fair wage.

Remember the times Trump said he would turn over his tax returns?

Remember the times Trump said he would turn over his medical records?

Can't you see what he's doing? He's trying to run out the clock. It's how con artists work.

I'm more concerned what government favors Hillary Clinton will have to perform from among these foreign governments her Foundations is having dealings with. That's a lot of money tied up in foreign interests without expecting to provide something in return. I'sd love to see a side by side comparison of international funding each candidate may (or may not) have under their name and which specific regions they are tied to. Do the Clintons really want to open this door and are they capable of being completely transparent of their foreign donors that (most likely) reveals a conflict of national interest? She is already looking pretty incompetent through her list of private email excuses.

Sorry, I forgot how much you libs hate being reminded of your HYPOCRISY!

Really? I was trying to get y o u to explain in detail how these ideas of trump will actually WORK. Y o u can't. Neither can he.
And you want to sway others to vote for Trump? LMAO

I'm more concerned what government favors Hillary Clinton will have to perform from among these foreign governments her Foundations is having dealings with. That's a lot of money tied up in foreign interests without expecting to provide something in return. I'sd love to see a side by side comparison of international funding each candidate may (or may not) have under their name and which specific regions they are tied to. Do the Clintons really want to open this door and are they capable of being completely transparent of their foreign donors that (most likely) reveals a conflict of national interest? She is already looking pretty incompetent through her list of private email excuses.
Forget foreign donors - it's being reported today her campaign is stealing money right out of the elderly and poor's bank accounts over and over after they donate to her ONCE! If she's illegally F*ing over the poor and elderly like this NOW, imagine what she's going to do when she gets in.

Remember the times Trump said he would turn over his tax returns?

Remember the times Trump said he would turn over his medical records?

Can't you see what he's doing? He's trying to run out the clock. It's how con artists work.

I'm more concerned what government favors Hillary Clinton will have to perform from among these foreign governments her Foundations is having dealings with.

Why no concern for Trump foundation and what he's done with Foreign govts?

[I was trying to ....

Justify illegal immigration, violating existing US immigration law, and ripping off Latinos by paying a less-than-fair wage. I got it. THAT's the idea you support. I don't. That's not the idea Trump is campaigning on....no matter what Liberals say when they try to speak FOR him.

Spare me your continued justification for Illegal Immigration, Violating Existing Immigration Law, and for taking advantage of Latinos by paying illegals a less-than-fair wage.

Smatter sleasy? Just can't bring your self to say you don't give a shit if job creators wage costs go up. As long as there are no illegals in the country.

I will say that if you can't easy. Course I am ok if the MW was increased..Either way wages will go up. Fine with me.
Fine with you easy?

This isnt about me or libs...Its about Trump lying to you about his taxes and you defending every lie even when it goes against the previous one
I am not defending Trump because he doesn't need me to defend him. He is not required by law to release them - that's all the defense he needs. I haven't asked for his tax returns. I don't want to see his tax returns. I don't care. THIS is about whiny liberals demanding something they are not entitled to and not getting it. Please, though, continue to whine about not getting what YOU want, though. Let me know how that goes for you.

But his character and his history count - especially the bankruptcies, and yes, his taxes.

You can't argue, though, that one candidate's character and history counts and the other's does not.

It is being reported today that Hillary is STEALING money from the elderly and the poor to finance her campaign. She did so in 2007 as well and was forced to return hundreds of thousands of dollars.

The difference is liberals are fixating on a 'product' that is NOT required by law, one in which he has NOT broken the law by not complying with their wishes while Hillary is exposing her proven character by REPEATING her history of stealing from Americans.

Exclusive: Hillary Clinton Campaign Systematically Overcharging Poorest Donors

Trump is not a criminal for not releasing his tax returns.
Hillary IS a criminal for stealing...again.

You are one lying deplorable human being....... technically yes but they didn't do it purposely. Hillary or Trump doesn't need this kind of garbages
Trump also charging poor donors. Read the link.

People finding unauthorized charges from Trump campaign; glitch blamed

SACO, Maine -
People are seeing unauthorized charges from Donald Trump's campaign showing up on their bank statements.

The Republican front-runner's campaign spokeswoman confirmed that the campaign recently experienced a problem with a third-party vendor.

In an email, Hope Hicks wrote: "This was a technical issue with our third-party payment provider, and it has been fully resolved. Any multiple charges that occurred on customers' credit and/or debit cards have been fully refunded. We are currently communicating this update to any customers that may have been affected."

If You Donated to the Trump Campaign, You May Never Be Able to Stop

While it’s not particularly hard to give your money to Trump—the option to give anywhere from $10 to $2,700 is easily accessible on his Web site, beneath the all-caps commandment “I AM YOUR VOICE”—it’s apparently nearly impossible to stop giving once you’ve started. Mic.com confirmed reports that the Trump campaign site does not allow people who have set up recurring payments online to stop automatic donations every month. The issue was brought to attention by a former Trump supporter whose grievances with the site were widely circulated online.

motto on Donnies office door .... " never give a sucker an even break"

Smatter sleasy?
Final time, you can attack me all you want in your justification and defense of supporting Illegal Immigration, violating existing US law, and engaging in racist acts of taking advantage of Latinos by ensuring you can pay them less than a fair wage if you want to. I have no problem with siding with the majority of Americans who are AGAINST Illegal Immigration, AGAINST Obama's law breaking and disregard for the Rule of Law. You want to wear it like a badge of dis-honor, go for it. Just stop unsuccessfully trying to make me out to be the bad guy - it's making you look really stupid...and immoral/unethical. I will ignore your continued defensive justifications now. Have a good weekend,

"Trump is one amazing scam artist. Look how well he plays the American People."

It's one of the many things that make him so dangerous.

Fortunately a majority of the voters haven't been fooled by Trump.

Forum List

Back