You have to admit, Trump is one amazing scam artist. Look how well he plays the American People.

Bill's been bamboozling the coloreds for decades. Surprised they still listen to them.

Clinton gave the Coloreds Jobs, Prosperity, Safety from Crime & Hope. Repubtards take them all away to keep them poor & dying. It's no surprise they still listen to Clintons

fredgraph.png
Colored? That's what Trump's people used to stamp the paperwork for black's applying for an apartment. "C" for colored. Then the law caught up to them.

In the mean time,

Which Trump lie do you believe?

Trump says Obama born in Kenya?

Trump believes Obama born in the US?

Trump is an amateur scam artist compared to 0bama.

Obama is not running for third term.

Irrelevant. 0bama was elected POTUS so the point stands; Trump is an amateur scam artist in comparison.

Set aside your hatred and post where Obama is a scam artist. Im standing here at the gate waiting.

Trump is a professional scam artist and called him a fraud by republican.

Not that anything I could say wpuld convince you but....

It's difficult to know just where to begin. His campaign in 2008 was the biggest scam, well, except for the scam in the campaign of 2012. Then there is the "I have made the world safer from terror! That little thingy in Benghazi was because of a video." That was a good scam there. Then there was the "stimulous" which was nothing but a payment to the unions who backed him. All if that "Hope and Change" nonsense when all he did was ruin everything, then he scammed Americans into believing otherwise so he could get a second term.

All the lies he has told us over 7 plus years, big and little scams right there.

I could go on and on.

For people like you...... everything is bad no matter what directions he is going. Our economy was in shambles when he took office. He added millions of jobs, we are out of recession, economy is getting better. Etc. etc. etc.
From day one he stepped into Oval Office the republicans tried very hard to trashed him so won't get re-elected. Even today they continue to give him a hard time.................. Despite with all of that crap he is looking very good and his popularity is soaring at 58%. Good job Obama. He has 4 months left on his terms but deplorable people still don't recognize him as president or even American.

The extraordinarily complicated successes of President Obama

When he was running for president in 2008, Barack Obama pointed to Ronald Reagan as a model for what kind of president he would like to be, not because he agreed with Reagan politically, but because Reagan "changed the trajectory of America in a way that, you know, Richard Nixon did not and in a way that Bill Clinton did not." We won't know about America's long-term trajectory after the Obama years for some time, but as he begins his last year in office, it's not too early to say that Obama will probably turn out to be one of the most consequential presidents in recent history, if not of all time. This will be true even though his most important victories are partial and incomplete.

I use the word "consequential" and not something like "great" because we usually assign greatness only to those whose achievements most of us can agree were positive — Lincoln holding the Union together, FDR guiding the country through the Great Depression and World War II — or to those we think were great because they succeeded in achieving our own partisan goals. In this most polarized age (and in the midst of the administration itself), no president could be judged great by all, at least not for long.

But even many of Obama's opponents could probably agree that he has accomplished a great deal during his presidency. In October 2008, anticipating his victory, I wrote that he had four great tasks before him. "If he sees the country through the current economic crisis, brings the war in Iraq to an end, passes health-care reform that actually achieves something close to universal coverage, and sets the country on a course away from a reliance on fossil fuels, Obama would be considered the most important president since Franklin D. Roosevelt."
And Obama is still young. The Clintons have created a foundation that helps millions all over the world. Republicans have tried to wreck it because they are an odious people, but I think Trump using the Trump Foundation as a slush fund will cause the GOP to take their hands off the Clinton Foundation.

Trump has already broke the law and that was why he was fined. It's not a question of what he's done, but what else has he done.

Obama isn't finished. He will do as much or more as the Clintons. Republicans don't believe it, but Obama is respected all over the world. Other countries are scared of Trump. Trump only met one leader, the president of Mexico and already, they are enemies.

Way to keep America safe.

Remember the times Trump said he would turn over his tax returns?

Remember the times Trump said he would turn over his medical records?

Can't you see what he's doing? He's trying to run out the clock. It's how con artists work.
Trump has learned that the GOP base will believe anything, and that moderate republicans would rather sink the country than see Hillary elected. Actually, he and everyone else already knew that, but only he had the stones to humiliate the country by running with it.

Sure and the Hildabitch likes men.

Can't you see what he's doing? He's trying to run out the clock. It's how con artists work.

And the Hikdebeast gives Trump a run for his money in that department.

Irrelevant. 0bama was elected POTUS so the point stands; Trump is an amateur scam artist in comparison.

Set aside your hatred and post where Obama is a scam artist. Im standing here at the gate waiting.

It's difficult to know just where to begin. His campaign in 2008 was the biggest scam, well, except for the scam in the campaign of 2012. Then there is the "I have made the world safer from terror! That little thingy in Benghazi was because of a video." That was a good scam there. Then there was the "stimulous" which was nothing but a payment to the unions who backed him. All if that "Hope and Change" nonsense when all he did was ruin everything, then he scammed Americans into believing otherwise so he could get a second term.

All the lies he has told us over 7 plus years, big and little scams right there.

I could go on and on.

For people like you...... everything is bad no matter what directions he is going. Our economy was in shambles when he took office. He added millions of jobs, we are out of recession, economy is getting better. Etc. etc. etc.
From day one he stepped into Oval Office the republicans tried very hard to trashed him so won't get re-elected. Even today they continue to give him a hard time.................. Despite with all of that crap he is looking very good and his popularity is soaring at 58%. Good job Obama. He has 4 months left on his terms but deplorable people still don't recognize him as president or even American.

When he was running for president in 2008, Barack Obama pointed to Ronald Reagan as a model for what kind of president he would like to be, not because he agreed with Reagan politically, but because Reagan "changed the trajectory of America in a way that, you know, Richard Nixon did not and in a way that Bill Clinton did not." We won't know about America's long-term trajectory after the Obama years for some time, but as he begins his last year in office, it's not too early to say that Obama will probably turn out to be one of the most consequential presidents in recent history, if not of all time. This will be true even though his most important victories are partial and incomplete.

I use the word "consequential" and not something like "great" because we usually assign greatness only to those whose achievements most of us can agree were positive — Lincoln holding the Union together, FDR guiding the country through the Great Depression and World War II — or to those we think were great because they succeeded in achieving our own partisan goals. In this most polarized age (and in the midst of the administration itself), no president could be judged great by all, at least not for long.

But even many of Obama's opponents could probably agree that he has accomplished a great deal during his presidency. In October 2008, anticipating his victory, I wrote that he had four great tasks before him. "If he sees the country through the current economic crisis, brings the war in Iraq to an end, passes health-care reform that actually achieves something close to universal coverage, and sets the country on a course away from a reliance on fossil fuels, Obama would be considered the most important president since Franklin D. Roosevelt."

I would also add that Obama has, in essence, flushed the racists out of from under the rocks, and a discussion has begun around something that began under Reagan, which is the mass incarceration of black and Hispanics, and the "over-policing" of black communities, i.e. Ferguson. This won't be completed by the time he leaves office, but this conversation has been needed for a very long time.

I could go on and on.

I would also add that Obama has, in essence, flushed the racists out of from under the rocks, and a discussion has begun around something that began under Reagan, which is the mass incarceration of black and Hispanics, and the "over-policing" of black communities, i.e. Ferguson. This won't be completed by the time he leaves office, but this conversation has been needed for a very long time.

And you still think Brown had his ands up.
Dumbass.

And the Hikdebeast gives Trump a run for his money in that department.

Hillary Clinton has released her tax returns for the past 38 years. She submitted a complete medical report earlier this year, and an undated one after the incident at the 9/11 service. So no, she has been quite transpartent in that regard.

Trump submitted a letter his doctor says he wrote in 5 minutes, and reads like one of Trump's stump speeches. This last report had more information, much of it highly suspect, but it also indicated that Trump is taking Statins and blood thinners, which is indicative of a man with a serious heart problem. I was put on statins and blood thinners after my heart attack and the doctor insisted I take them because of my increased risk of a heart attack or stroke after the first heart attack even though my cholesteral level was low.. If Trump has no history of heart disease, no family history of heart disease, and a cholesteral levels of a 20 year old, why is he taking statins, (which lower cholesteral), and a blood thinner?

Frankly, I have a lot of trouble believing the doctor's test results. His blood pressure is 116/70???? That's comparable to a trained athlete, not an elderly, overweight, fast food junky, who is often red-faced and breathes heavily when agitated, which is often. Similarly, his cholesteral level about half of what mine is and I eat very little red meat, eat almost no fast food. If I go out to eat, I pick a soup and sandwich joint that makes their own soup and bread. And the 6' 3" and 236 pounds is just not believeable. My son in law is 6' 3" and 235 pounds, and he's a lot thinner than Trump. He wears a size 34 pant, and has no belly pouch at all. Other people have said that Trump is NOT 6' 3" and the numbers were adjusted so he wouldn't hit the "obese" level of the BMI, but one only has to look at him in profile with his jacket off to see that he is obese.

I could go on and on.

And you still think Brown had his ands up.
Dumbass.

I don't think I've ever commented on the Brown shooting, because I'm careful about fact checking before I post and I could never get a clear handle on what happened there - too many conflicting stories. But I have commented on the police using the residents of Ferguson as their personal cash cows, and the over-policing of the community which has lead the DOJ to file charges against the police in Ferguson for violating the civil right of Ferguson residents.

Trump has learned that the GOP base will believe anything, and that moderate republicans would rather sink the country than see Hillary elected. Actually, he and everyone else already knew that, but only he had the stones to humiliate the country by running with it.

This from the group that believes Clinton has had pneumonia for over seven months. Lol! Trump is a con artist, so is Hillary and you are being conned just as much as the GOP.

This from the group that believes Clinton has had pneumonia for over seven months. Lol! Trump is a con artist, so is Hillary and you are being conned just as much as the GOP.

What are you talking about? Clinton was diagnosed with pneumonia a week ago today. I haven't seen anyone other than you even suggest she's had it for months. She'd be dead by now if she had.

What are you talking about? Clinton was diagnosed with pneumonia a week ago today. I haven't seen anyone other than you even suggest she's had it for months. She'd be dead by now if she had.

She has had some ongoing health issues for at least the last seven months. The coughing just didn't start.

She has had some ongoing health issues for at least the last seven months. The coughing just didn't start.

She has asthma. An asthma attack starts with a cough. Lots of people have it, including me. It's only life threatening if not controlled. I cough a lot too, especially if I'm doing public speaking where I have to project my voice. I've had it since I was a teenager. Doesn't mean I'm sick, or about to die.

She has asthma. An asthma attack starts with a cough. Lots of people have it, including me. It's only life threatening if not controlled. I cough a lot too, especially if I'm doing public speaking where I have to project my voice. I've had it since I was a teenager. Doesn't mean I'm sick, or about to die.

Yeah, asthma, yeah, you go with that. Too many other symptoms and that wasn't what they trotted out last week. People with congestive heart failure have the same symptoms. Bottom line, she won't tell us the truth nor does she need to, just as Trump won't tell the truth and doesn't need to.

He's a fucking genius...over a half hour FREE CAMPAIGN COVERAGE from all the cable channels..... GO TRUMP!

16jefcn.png

Ok, we give up .... you're right. It's all a scam. We all know that ... we're in on it. And, we're going to scam ourselves all the way to the White House.

And, when we get there, you better look out ... we'll be coming for you. Of course, it won't be hard to find you. You'll be at the government office getting your free handouts ... and, of course, you won't be armed. But not to fear --- you can call the police on your 'Bama phone ... wish you all the luck in the world with that.

Is it? Do you know that first had, or what?

It is amazing how you can accurately diagnose Hillary over the TV like that. Dr. Papageorgio I presume? You should contact the AMA & teach Doctors your medical breakthrough how to diagnose patience illness by watching TV.

It is amazing how you can accurately diagnose Hillary over the TV like that. Dr. Papageorgio I presume? You should contact the AMA & teach Doctors your medical breakthrough how to diagnose patience illness by watching TV.

Yep, it's amazing how you puppets believe lie after lie.

7 News Stories from 2008 that PROVE Hillary Started Obama 'Birtherism' - Media is LYING!

I could go on and on.

So really, you have nothing. He has made the world safer from terror than it was before he was elected. 7 Republican reports have said he didn't lie about Benghazi.

The stimulous paid nothing to the unions. The money went to states and cities to build infrastruture. It contributed to infrastructure renewal, and to local jobs and suppliers, by putting good money into the hands of the construction workers who built the projects, and the suppliers who provided materials.

He didn't scam anyone into voting for him, and if he were able to run for a third term, I'm pretty sure he would win in a landslide.

What about all of the lies Trump told you. Today he admitted he liked to your faces for 8 years claiming Obama wasn't born in the United States. He knew the whole birther movement was based on a lie and he deliberately continued to lie to you, to claim that Obama had illegitimately stolen the Presidency, and he tried to undermine the legitimacy of Obama's Presidency. What kind of person does a thing like that?

I used to say to my kids "When you lie to me, you're calling me 'stupid' to my face. You're saying that I'm not smart enough to figure out you're lying and you won't get caught". Well in Trump's case, 60% believe still his lie that Obama wasn't born in the United States. So that tells me that 60% of his supporters really are that stupid, because any fool could have fact checked his lie, and proven him wrong. Just like all of his other lies like "I was always against the Iraq War", even though there's a tape of him saying he supported it.

Your ignorance is astonishing.

1. We are not safer, 0bama just changed the names of terrorist attacks to "workplace violence" or "hate crimes". That's another one of his scams.
2. Obama blamed the Benghazi attacks on a video. That is in fact a lie.
3. The stimulus didn't pay anything to unions? Really? Who do you think builds infrastructure?
4. Trump did not lie, until he got 0bana to produce his birth certificate, there was room for doubt. Now that Trump successfully forced him to, Trump acknowledges it. That is not a lie.
5. So yes, you are stupid. Ignorant is a person who doesn't know something. We are all ignorant of one thing or another, but stupid is someone who either cannot or refuses to learn. You refuse to learn. Watch, you won't learn still.

Forum List

Back