You have to know how to lose with dignity.

The Republicans/conservatives have NEVER lost a presidential election with 'dignity' as far back as I can remember.

Clinton? Obama?

Please.
I don't remember rioting when Obama got elected or Clinton.

I don't recall that either.

Linkies NYC?

Did I claim there was rioting? Are you illiterate?

You loons keep claiming that the GOP behaved just like the Dems are now during Obabble's terms. It's not true, no matter how many times you repeat your rote script.

No party in history has sunk to the depths Republicans did in attacking "Obama must fail"

No President has ever had to produce a birth certificate
No President has ever had laws written specifically to prevent him running in certain states
No President has EVER been denied the right to select a Supreme Court Justice

But Democrats have learned a valuable lesson on how a minority party should behave

Obama has been President for eight years and Republicans still don't accept him as a legitimate President

^^^ Complete and utter nonsense spewed by RightWhinger ^^^

The GOP did not engage in convoluted machinations to prevent Obabble from taking office. Disagreeing with his policies is not the equivalent of believing he was not properly elected.

So you're saying it was wrong for GW Bush to go to the Supreme Court to get the Florida win in 2000.
Didn't Gore agree with it, till he lost?

Gore demanded recounts in only 4 heavily Democrat counties, which says all one needs to know.

So again, it was wrong for Bush to go to the Supreme Court to get the Florida court's decision reversed,

based on your condemnation of 'convoluted machinations'.

No. It was wrong for Gore to rig the recount.

And as I also recall, the Dems tried to prevent military and overseas votes from being properly counted as well.

The Republicans/conservatives have NEVER lost a presidential election with 'dignity' as far back as I can remember.

Clinton? Obama?

Please.

Linkies NYC?

You loons keep claiming that the GOP behaved just like the Dems are now during Obabble's terms. It's not true, no matter how many times you repeat your rote script.

No party in history has sunk to the depths Republicans did in attacking "Obama must fail"

No President has ever had laws written specifically to prevent him running in certain states

But Democrats have learned a valuable lesson on how a minority party should behave
He didn't show a birth certificate before he became president.
What laws were written specifically that prevented him from running his election.
Yes democrats learned how you shouldn't behave when you have the majority. Can I say nuclear option?
Obama was handled with kid gloves by the media and he still whined for eight years.

America lost only the election.

And real America, dems, libs, nevertrumpers, freedom caucus, lovers of the Consitutiton, libs, and cons - real Americans - are going to keep on fighting.

When I read this I hear the Henery Hawk threatening Foghorn Leghorn:

View attachment 103653
Yup, Trump and the Alt right are li'l Henry, and the American People are Leghorn.

Poor Jakey, always looking at reality backwards.

Jake is one of those who thrives on division. He is probably the most sore loser of them all.

jake is proving himself to be a troll.

I'm an easy going guy, but this is the second jerk I've put on ignore today.

Too much eggnog in the air?

Obama has been President for eight years and Republicans still don't accept him as a legitimate President

^^^ Complete and utter nonsense spewed by RightWhinger ^^^

The GOP did not engage in convoluted machinations to prevent Obabble from taking office. Disagreeing with his policies is not the equivalent of believing he was not properly elected.
Oh REALLY?

You elected a fucking BIRTHER

No I didn't. hiLIARy, the ORIGINAL BIRTHER, LOST.

Hillary was never a birther. Not a single quote has ever been produced showing Hillary to be a birther.

I

Hillary is nothing. Hillary is old news.

Linkies NYC?

What laws were written specifically that prevented him from running his election.
Yes democrats learned how you shouldn't behave when you have the majority. Can I say nuclear option?
Obama was handled with kid gloves by the media and he still whined for eight years.

This one is evergreen:

TFW.png

America lost only the election.

And real America, dems, libs, nevertrumpers, freedom caucus, lovers of the Consitutiton, libs, and cons - real Americans - are going to keep on fighting.

When I read this I hear the Henery Hawk threatening Foghorn Leghorn:

View attachment 103653
Yup, Trump and the Alt right are li'l Henry, and the American People are Leghorn.

Poor Jakey, always looking at reality backwards.

Jake is one of those who thrives on division. He is probably the most sore loser of them all.

jake is proving himself to be a troll.

I'm an easy going guy, but this is the second jerk I've put on ignore today.

Too much eggnog in the air?

I suspect that Jakey has moved beyond eggnog and is drinking rubbing alcohol.

Linkies NYC?

Thanks for proving my point

Everything Dems have done pales by comparison

You watch. When the Democratic Senate starts filibustering the fuck out of the GOP agenda,

they'll be called sore losers by the RWnuts.
This is what has become of the Democratic party. :)
Ny forgets how many Bill's Reid kept on his desk so they couldn't be voted on.
Funny how you keep up that nonsense

Reid held Republicans to the same standard they set for him......60 votes
Now that's hilarious

You watch. When the Democratic Senate starts filibustering the fuck out of the GOP agenda,

Now that's hilarious
Show how many Democratic bills Republicans allowed to come up for a vote without 60 votes

LOL ....you can't

So why should Reid?

Now that's hilarious
Show how many Democratic bills Republicans allowed to come up for a vote without 60 votes

LOL ....you can't

So why should Reid?
Hilarious you don't get it at all you poor libturd parrot

Forum List

Back