You have to know how to lose with dignity.

The Republicans/conservatives have NEVER lost a presidential election with 'dignity' as far back as I can remember.

Clinton? Obama?

Please.
I don't remember rioting when Obama got elected or Clinton.

I don't recall that either.

Linkies NYC?

Did I claim there was rioting? Are you illiterate?

You loons keep claiming that the GOP behaved just like the Dems are now during Obabble's terms. It's not true, no matter how many times you repeat your rote script.
Obama's opponents were far worse from day one than are Trump's right now. Not too worry, the opposition is revving up and will be far ahead of that mark by 20 Jan.

uhhh, does anyone in their right mind believe that if donald trump lost the electoral vote, that he would not have thrown a tizzy fit and gotten all of his supporters to have tizzy fits too?

Does anyone believe if donald trump lost the electoral college, he as the loser, would show even a drop of dignity?

:rofl:

At least Hillary is not out there coaxing her supporters on...in to a rampage.

Her supporters have been on their own, in their dismay, and with some, acting in an undignified manner....she hasn't instigated it, and you know damn well that Trump would have been an instigator, in an undignified manner, without question!
You fucking idiot!
You've put a lot of "ifs" in your posts.
If you had worked harder in school your career path today wouldn't involve waiting to get to operate the leaf blower at the AW parking lot until after the current leaf blower operator retires in five years.
"Ifs" make pretty thin soup.

harsh quote from ole Vlad

and Trump just went there with Putin and democrats being sore losers

our friends on the left might as well learn to lose with dignity; but it sure is fun watching them chase their tails and throw their tantrums...

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump – Verified account ?@realDonaldTrump
Vladimir Putin said today about Hillary and Dems: "In my opinion, it is humiliating. One must be able to lose with dignity." So true!
4:13 PM - 23 Dec 2016

Putin reaches out to Trump, while thumping Dems

Translation:

LEAVE POOR DONALD ALONE!!!!!

The Republicans/conservatives have NEVER lost a presidential election with 'dignity' as far back as I can remember.

Clinton? Obama?

Please.

Linkies NYC?

So tell me then, what happened?

Who on this board rioted? Name names. If you're accusing me of rioting, then prove it.
Who is claiming there was rioting when Obama was elected? Who is the nincompoop that claimed that?

Obama has been President for eight years and Republicans still don't accept him as a legitimate President

^^^ Complete and utter nonsense spewed by RightWhinger ^^^

The GOP did not engage in convoluted machinations to prevent Obabble from taking office. Disagreeing with his policies is not the equivalent of believing he was not properly elected.

So you're saying it was wrong for GW Bush to go to the Supreme Court to get the Florida win in 2000.
Didn't Gore agree with it, till he lost?

Gore demanded recounts in only 4 heavily Democrat counties, which says all one needs to know.

uhhh, does anyone in their right mind believe that if donald trump lost the electoral vote, that he would not have thrown a tizzy fit and gotten all of his supporters to have tizzy fits too?

Does anyone believe if donald trump lost the electoral college, he as the loser, would show even a drop of dignity?

:rofl:

At least Hillary is not out there coaxing her supporters on...in to a rampage.

Her supporters have been on their own, in their dismay, and with some, acting in an undignified manner....she hasn't instigated it, and you know damn well that Trump would have been an instigator, in an undignified manner, without question!
You fucking idiot!
You've put a lot of "ifs" in your posts.
If you had worked harder in school your career path today wouldn't involve waiting to get to operate the leaf blower at the AW parking lot until after the current leaf blower operator retires in five years.
"Ifs" make pretty thin soup.
:crybaby:

Clinton? Obama?

Please.

Linkies NYC?

So tell me then, what happened?

Who on this board rioted? Name names. If you're accusing me of rioting, then prove it.
Will you and Flakey calm down if we give you participation medals?

Clinton? Obama?

Please.

Linkies NYC?

You loons keep claiming that the GOP behaved just like the Dems are now during Obabble's terms. It's not true, no matter how many times you repeat your rote script.
Obama's opponents were far worse from day one than are Trump's right now. Not too worry, the opposition is revving up and will be far ahead of that mark by 20 Jan.
giphy.gif

Obama has been President for eight years and Republicans still don't accept him as a legitimate President

The GOP did not engage in convoluted machinations to prevent Obabble from taking office. Disagreeing with his policies is not the equivalent of believing he was not properly elected.
Oh REALLY?

You elected a fucking BIRTHER

No I didn't. hiLIARy, the ORIGINAL BIRTHER, LOST.

So you're saying it was wrong for GW Bush to go to the Supreme Court to get the Florida win in 2000.
Didn't Gore agree with it, till he lost?

Gore demanded recounts in only 4 heavily Democrat counties, which says all one needs to know.

So again, it was wrong for Bush to go to the Supreme Court to get the Florida court's decision reversed,

based on your condemnation of 'convoluted machinations'.

America lost only the election.

And real America, dems, libs, nevertrumpers, freedom caucus, lovers of the Consitutiton, libs, and cons - real Americans - are going to keep on fighting.

When I read this I hear the Henery Hawk threatening Foghorn Leghorn:

View attachment 103653
Yup, Trump and the Alt right are li'l Henry, and the American People are Leghorn.

Poor Jakey, always looking at reality backwards.

And real America, dems, libs, nevertrumpers, freedom caucus, lovers of the Consitutiton, libs, and cons - real Americans - are going to keep on fighting.

America didn't lose the election, the Left did

are going to keep on fighting.

You misspelled 'whining'
I know it is hard for you alt right snowflakes to handle the fact that Americans in the growing majority just don't like Trump but are going to make him accountable from day one or get out. :itsok:

Just how are you going to do anything at all except piss and moan?
All of the constitutionally legal ways, and once the investigations by McCain and other GOP nevertrumpers in the Senate get going, then more options open. As far as legislation, the nevertrumpers and freedom caucus and Dems make up close to 60% of the Senators and Representatives. Trump is not going to be doing nearly as much as you hope.

I am sure that McCain will go against the man who seeks to rebuild the military and look out for our veterans. He may take issue with Trump's getting better deals from defense contractors since he is probably deep into their pockets, but McCain and Graham are losers in the Presidential elections. Trump will simply go to the people and rally the people behind his efforts to create jobs, rebuild the crumbling infrastructure, rebuild the military, take care of the veterans, and negotiate better trade deals. Trump has the power of the people behind him.

Oh REALLY?

Hillary was never a birther. Not a single quote has ever been produced showing Hillary to be a birther.

When I read this I hear the Henery Hawk threatening Foghorn Leghorn:

View attachment 103653
Yup, Trump and the Alt right are li'l Henry, and the American People are Leghorn.

Poor Jakey, always looking at reality backwards.

Jake is one of those who thrives on division. He is probably the most sore loser of them all.

Take note, the 'sore loser' 'butt hurt' labels are being attached to anyone who disagrees with anything about Trump.

Hint: it's not going to work. The fun of hammering the spectacle of incompetence and ignorance that is Donald Trump has only just begun.
Trump has already done more good for America than Obama did in eight years, and the fact is Trump isn't even president yet. We won't have to make you look bad, you have already started doing that on your own.;)

Oh REALLY?

Hillary was never a birther. Not a single quote has ever been produced showing Hillary to be a birther.

Hillary is nothing. Hillary is old news.

Oh REALLY?

It was her campaign that started it.

It was wrong for Gore to try to rig the recount, and proper for Bush to push back.

See? Proved my point, right there.

No. Resisting the attempts to rig the election by doing a recount in only 4 heavily Democratic counties is not the equivalent of sending death threats to electors, the Russians hacked the election, Comey submarined hiLIARy, SEXISM, RACISM, the EC is anti-democratic and the rest of the long list of things you losers are throwing up in your frenzied flailing to avoid the reality that YOU LOST.

when_everyone_gets_a_trophy_11-10-16-1.jpg

It was wrong for Gore to try to rig the recount, and proper for Bush to push back.

See? Proved my point, right there.

No. Resisting the attempts to rig the election by doing a recount in only 4 heavily Democratic counties is not the equivalent of sending death threats to electors, the Russians hacked the election, Comey submarined hiLIARy, SEXISM, RACISM, the EC is anti-democratic and the rest of the long list of things you losers are throwing up in your frenzied flailing to avoid the reality that YOU LOST.

View attachment 103658

IOW you want the GOP to have privileges you would deny the Democrats.

Goddam you're a fascist.

Forum List

Back