You have to know how to lose with dignity.

You watch. When the Democratic Senate starts filibustering the fuck out of the GOP agenda,

they'll be called sore losers by the RWnuts.
This is what has become of the Democratic party. :)
Ny forgets how many Bill's Reid kept on his desk so they couldn't be voted on.
Funny how you keep up that nonsense

Reid held Republicans to the same standard they set for him......60 votes
Now that's hilarious
Show how many Democratic bills Republicans allowed to come up for a vote without 60 votes

LOL ....you can't

So why should Reid?
Obama got just about everything he wanted, so what's your point?

You watch. When the Democratic Senate starts filibustering the fuck out of the GOP agenda,

they'll be called sore losers by the RWnuts.

Great!! That will certainly usher in a super majority for the Republicans in the Senate in 2018. Bring it on.

I don't think folks this year's has been as bad as '08, but the media which adored Obama's win continues to have a bug up its butt over Trump's election. I do have hope Obama's people will behave maturely and won't be causing the mischief the Clinton folks pulled upon leaving office.

Magna Cum Laude, Harvard law School
President of the Harvard Law Review
Constitutional Lawyer
Law Professor
Illinois State Senator
US Senator

Now show us Humpty Dumpty Trump-ty's qualifications

Constitutional Lawyer
Law Professor
Illinois State Senator
US Senator

Lol, without affirmative action, as ole Bill Clinton said. He would be serving us coffee.

Constitutional Lawyer
Law Professor
Illinois State Senator
US Senator

Lol, without affirmative action, as ole Bill Clinton said. He would be serving us coffee.
Bill Clinton never said that

This thread has turned into a Petri Dish of Prog Delusions & Lunacy.

It really needs a Toxic Materials warning.

Constitutional Lawyer
Law Professor
Illinois State Senator
US Senator

Yes he did in 2010 Clinton told Kennedy that just a few years ago Obama would be serving them tea. Kennedy was highly offended.

Constitutional Lawyer
Law Professor
Illinois State Senator
US Senator

Yes he did in 2010 Clinton told Kennedy that just a few years ago Obama would be serving them tea. Kennedy was highly offended.
Afraid you are lying again

Constitutional Lawyer
Law Professor
Illinois State Senator
US Senator

Nope very truthful, but you are blind. Please Google it and open your eyes. To just how racist your leaders are in the Democrat party.

Constitutional Lawyer
Law Professor
Illinois State Senator
US Senator

Nope very truthful, but you are blind. Please Google it and open your eyes. To just how racist your leaders are in the Democrat party.
I did

Clinton never said anything about affirmative action. You lied

I did

I was making a point about Obama wouldn't be shit if it wasn't for AA, but Clinton did tell Kennedy that just a few years back, Obama would be serving them tea.

No, he was legitimate, but a legitimate failure.

Obama?

everything he touced turned t shit

now we have an opportunity to set things right - I already like the direction we are going with PEOTUS Trump

it's been a long time coming...

The Republicans/conservatives have NEVER lost a presidential election with 'dignity' as far back as I can remember.

Clinton? Obama?

Please.
I don't remember rioting when Obama got elected or Clinton.

I don't recall that either.

Linkies NYC?

Did I claim there was rioting? Are you illiterate?

You loons keep claiming that the GOP behaved just like the Dems are now during Obabble's terms. It's not true, no matter how many times you repeat your rote script.
See, she proved NYcarbineer's point right there.

I did

I was making a point about Obama wouldn't be shit if it wasn't for AA, but Clinton did tell Kennedy that just a few years back, Obama would be serving them tea.
It was a comment about how far blacks have risen in society......hardly offensive

No, he was legitimate, but a legitimate failure.

Obama?

everything he touced turned t shit

now we have an opportunity to set things right - I already like the direction we are going with PEOTUS Trump

it's been a long time coming...
I welcome the chance for Trump to exceed Obamas accomplishments

I did

It was a comment about how far blacks have risen in society......hardly offensive
It wasn't meant like that no matter how hard you spin it. That's why Ted Kennedy was so offended by it. Obama had kicked Hillary's ass.

I did

It wasn't meant like that no matter how hard you spin it. That's why Ted Kennedy was so offended by it. Obama had kicked Hillary's ass.
Exactly what it means

A commentary on how far blacks have advanced

Forum List

Back