You have to know how to lose with dignity.

Nope very truthful, but you are blind. Please Google it and open your eyes. To just how racist your leaders are in the Democrat party.
I did

Clinton never said anything about affirmative action. You lied
I was making a point about Obama wouldn't be shit if it wasn't for AA, but Clinton did tell Kennedy that just a few years back, Obama would be serving them tea.
It was a comment about how far blacks have risen in society......hardly offensive
It wasn't meant like that no matter how hard you spin it. That's why Ted Kennedy was so offended by it. Obama had kicked Hillary's ass.
Exactly what it means

A commentary on how far blacks have advanced
And under Obama how they gone down. Minorities are worse off. Only in your mind.

I don't remember rioting when Obama got elected or Clinton.

I don't recall that either.

Linkies NYC?

Did I claim there was rioting? Are you illiterate?

You loons keep claiming that the GOP behaved just like the Dems are now during Obabble's terms. It's not true, no matter how many times you repeat your rote script.

No party in history has sunk to the depths Republicans did in attacking "Obama must fail"

No President has ever had to produce a birth certificate
No President has ever had laws written specifically to prevent him running in certain states
No President has EVER been denied the right to select a Supreme Court Justice

But Democrats have learned a valuable lesson on how a minority party should behave
He didn't show a birth certificate before he became president.
What laws were written specifically that prevented him from running his election.
Yes democrats learned how you shouldn't behave when you have the majority. Can I say nuclear option?
Obama was handled with kid gloves by the media and he still whined for eight years.

See? I love it when the Trumptards prove my points better than I could.

I did

Clinton never said anything about affirmative action. You lied
I was making a point about Obama wouldn't be shit if it wasn't for AA, but Clinton did tell Kennedy that just a few years back, Obama would be serving them tea.
It was a comment about how far blacks have risen in society......hardly offensive
It wasn't meant like that no matter how hard you spin it. That's why Ted Kennedy was so offended by it. Obama had kicked Hillary's ass.
Exactly what it means

A commentary on how far blacks have advanced
And under Obama how they gone down. Minorities are worse off. Only in your mind.

You lie. Go kill yourself for the greater good. Fewer liars on the planet.

Liberals have no idea how to lose with dignity and do not believe in teaching how to do so. They would rather give everyone a trophy instead. If there are no trophies they go batshit crazy.

If Trump would have just given Hillary a trophy on election night snowflakes would have been happy.

Liberals have no idea how to lose with dignity and do not believe in teaching how to do so. They would rather give everyone a trophy instead. If there are no trophies they go batshit crazy.

If Trump would have just given Hillary a trophy on election night snowflakes would have been happy.

You read Macs post and thought it was awesome. So...you copied it. Even though it has nothing to do with the subject at hand. Good boy.

We could solve the energy crisis if someone would invent a car that ran on liberal tears.

You read Macs post and thought it was awesome. So...you copied it. Even though it has nothing to do with the subject at hand. Good boy.
Sorry, never read Mac's...but great minds do think alike. :p

"You have to know how to lose with dignity."

BURN!

585bbe581c00000a070ecfbe.jpeg

Liberals have no idea how to lose with dignity and do not believe in teaching how to do so. They would rather give everyone a trophy instead. If there are no trophies they go batshit crazy. If Trump would have just given Hillary a trophy on election night snowflakes would have been happy.
My little stalker friend can be a little creepy, but he's harmless.

Liberals have no idea how to lose with dignity and do not believe in teaching how to do so. They would rather give everyone a trophy instead. If there are no trophies they go batshit crazy. If Trump would have just given Hillary a trophy on election night snowflakes would have been happy.

Yes. I'm stalking you. That's not you trying to silence me. You'd never do that.

Merry Christmas, Mac.

Yes. I'm stalking you. That's not you trying to silence me. You'd never do that.

Merry Christmas, Mac.
How in the world could I silence you, LL? On a message board?

You're trying to turn PC around on me (again), and that was (another) terribly transparent and clumsy attempt.

And Happy Non-Descript, Non-Offensive and Cautious Holiday Greetings to you!!

Obama has been President for eight years and Republicans still don't accept him as a legitimate President

^^^ Complete and utter nonsense spewed by RightWhinger ^^^

The GOP did not engage in convoluted machinations to prevent Obabble from taking office. Disagreeing with his policies is not the equivalent of believing he was not properly elected.
Oh REALLY?

You elected a fucking BIRTHER

You tried to.....

harsh quote from ole Vlad

and Trump just went there with Putin and democrats being sore losers

our friends on the left might as well learn to lose with dignity; but it sure is fun watching them chase their tails and throw their tantrums...

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump – Verified account ?@realDonaldTrump
Vladimir Putin said today about Hillary and Dems: "In my opinion, it is humiliating. One must be able to lose with dignity." So true!
4:13 PM - 23 Dec 2016

Putin reaches out to Trump, while thumping Dems

that's funny from whining loons who lost their limited minds for the past eight years. :cuckoo:

Merry Christmas, Mac.

You're trying to turn PC around on me (again), and that was (another) terribly transparent and clumsy attempt.

You know why you call me a stalker. Why not be up front about it. It's not horrible. Being passive aggressive is a fairly common trait.

Even your seasons greetings are "PA", bro. It's who u are.

Merry Christmas, Mac.

You know why you call me a stalker. Why not be up front about it. It's not horrible. Being passive aggressive is a fairly common trait.

Even your seasons greetings are "PA", bro. It's who u are.
Of course I know why I call you a stalker. And I know I've struck a nerve, because you know what you are.

Okay bro!

Forum List

Back