So If Grifty Were To Sell Out America, How Much Do you Think It Would Take....500 Million, 1 Billion?

Odd because NATO says the opposite....in fact they say he made it stronger...

'Trump is having an impact': NATO head credits president's tough talk for $100B boost​

Donald Trump Era Left NATO Stronger, Baltic Allies Say​

See there is reality....then there is Dembot fantasy world that you all live in
See my Post #13 on how other leaders dealt with Trump

See my Post #13 on how other leaders dealt with Trump
Other leaders listened to Trump...hence why NATO was so much stronger when he left office, and why he got historic peace deals through the Middle East, and why wars were ended and not started...unlike what we see today with Xiden.

We have spy drones from China flying across the country, and Putin openly attacking our military...cartels running our borders....this is a complete disaster thanks to Xiden

Other leaders listened to Trump...hence why NATO was so much stronger when he left office, and why he got historic peace deals through the Middle East, and why wars were ended and not started...unlike what we see today with Xiden.

We have spy drones from China flying across the country, and Putin openly attacking our military...cartels running our borders....this is a complete disaster thanks to Xiden

Trump refused to commit to NATO Article 5 on mutual defense, he demeaned our allies and advocated the dissolution of NATO

When his BFF Putin attacked Ukraine, he mocked NATO as weak

Trump refused to commit to NATO Article 5 on mutual defense, he demeaned our allies and advocated the dissolution of NATO

When his BFF Putin attacked Ukraine, he mocked NATO as weak
According to the NATO Sec General...Trump left it stronger.

Putin dind't attack Ukraine on Trump's watch....he only does that when weak dembots are in office.

He said that while Trump was still President
Our NATO allies celebrated when Trump lost
i’m sure some did, they could go back to not paying.

NATO however said he left it much stronger that’s what matters…..NATO enjoyed the billions more trump was able to get our allies to pay.

i’m sure some did, they could go back to not paying.

NATO however said he left it much stronger that’s what matters…..NATO enjoyed the billions more trump was able to get our allies to pay.

A conservative myth
NATO Allies were already increasing on their own in accordance with previous agreements

Forum List

Back