So If Grifty Were To Sell Out America, How Much Do you Think It Would Take....500 Million, 1 Billion?

"The foreign accounts do not show up on Mr. Trump’s public financial disclosures, where he must list personal assets, because they are held under corporate names."

That's why Trump never released his tax returns. He didn't want the rubes to find out he is beholden to China.

Not really
Trump destabilized NATO, accommodated dictators and weakened our alliances
Odd because NATO says the opposite....in fact they say he made it stronger...

'Trump is having an impact': NATO head credits president's tough talk for $100B boost​

Donald Trump Era Left NATO Stronger, Baltic Allies Say​

See there is reality....then there is Dembot fantasy world that you all live in

Who said "8 million? Stand up, please."

Top executives at Donald Trump’s social media company started to become concerned last spring about $8m that they had accepted from opaque entities in two emergency loans when its auditors sought further details about the payments, according to documents, emails and sources familiar with the matter.

The payments had come at a critical time for Trump Media – which runs the Truth Social platform – because it was running out of cash after its planned merger with a blank check company known as DWAC that would have unlocked $1.3bn in capital stalled pending an SEC investigation.

But the financing, which came in the form of a $2m loan from an entity called Paxum Bank registered in Dominica in December 2021 and a $6m loan from a entity called ES Family Trust in February 2022, had been arranged in a hurry and Trump Media knew next to nothing about the emergency lenders.

The executives had good reason to be concerned: a subsequent examination revealed that the trustee of ES Family Trust was simultaneously a director of Paxum Bank, and one of the part-owners of the bank would turn out to be the relation of an ally of the Russian president, Vladimir Putin

Trump Media executives worried over murky $8m loans, emails reveal

"Now that we've established a price, it only remains to negotiate the destinations."

Before management spirits this away under rule 2 a. (Excessive Cruelty), I'm wondering if any Dead Enders look at this and say " That's it! I can't remain a craven toady of such a necrotic pile of un-American filth!"...
Grifty? You must be talking about President Brandon the Potato.

He’s a cheap fucker.

shoes and purses are things women yuse to make themselves pretty,, military tech is stuff used to kill people,,

hunter was working for china buying companies in the us that made military tech,,
Anything Hunter did in that regard was covered under US export restrictions. Your hysteria is a rebleat of Uranuim One

Ivanka's deal was a quid pro quo....a chit held against the most corrupt POTUS in history.

It's the evidence of Grifty taking money from Pootie...

Only because military leaders were ignoring Bubble Boy's tantrums..
more like because Xiden ignored the military leaders....we saw that first hand when he surrendered to terrorist in Afghan/

Odd because NATO says the opposite....in fact they say he made it stronger...

'Trump is having an impact': NATO head credits president's tough talk for $100B boost​

Donald Trump Era Left NATO Stronger, Baltic Allies Say​

See there is reality....then there is Dembot fantasy world that you all live in
You should read it first, Fluffy..

"I think that even at the very critical moments, there was a kind of understanding that NATO is relevant. I would say that NATO probably has come out stronger...everyone understood that there is no alternative."

Anything Hunter did in that regard was covered under US export restrictions. Your hysteria is a rebleat of Uranuim One

Ivanka's deal was a quid pro quo....a chit held against the most corrupt POTUS in history.
so now its what hunter did was legal ,,, I thought you said it didnt happen??

You should read it first, Fluffy..

"I think that even at the very critical moments, there was a kind of understanding that NATO is relevant. I would say that NATO probably has come out stronger...everyone understood that there is no alternative."
yes, i did....trump made NATO stronger....like I said

when did it become legal for a VP to use government assets to take his son to a country we are having a military standoff with to help them buy american companies that specialize in military tech??

when did it become legal for a VP to use government assets to take his son to a country we are having a military standoff with to help them buy american companies that specialize in military tech??
When are you going to provide the source for this jive?

When are you going to provide the source for this jive?
this link has all the sources you can handle,, assuming you can handle anything,,

this link has all the sources you can handle,, assuming you can handle anything,,

Handle finding your own source.

Forum List

Back