You know the best part of a presidency that I didn't even support?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Watching him systematically dismantle Obama's entire legacy. At the rate Trump is going Obama's library will fit in a Cracker Jacks box.

Fun times watching the Dims pull their hair out.

It's going to be as if Obama never sat one day in the Oval Office....this is personal...Trump hates Obama as much as we do and he is wiping his legacy out...Trump can see what Obama wanted for America and was horrified and angered...and he is removing everything that POS did....

Watching him systematically dismantle Obama's entire legacy. At the rate Trump is going Obama's library will fit in a Cracker Jacks box.

Why would that be "fun"? You're a fan of destruction?

Better hope he doesn't deconstruct that O'bama stock market hm?

:blahblah:Obama stock market.....:badgrin: the market took off when the Obama term was winding down,,,the Market said anyone but that M-Fer....

:blahblah:Obama stock market.....:badgrin: the market took off when the Obama term was winding down,,,the Market said anyone but that M-Fer....

Actually it took off in '09. I'm invested so I know exactly where it is.

dow-jones-10y.png

Draw a straight line from that trough to the present. Nice continuous upward angle.

That upward trend is one thing Rump FAILED to deconstruct. And more FAILING power to him.

dow-jones-10y.png

Draw a straight line from that trough to the present. Nice continuous upward angle.

That upward trend is one thing Rump FAILED to deconstruct. And more FAILING power to him.
Seems to me it shows a decline at the prospect of a Hillary presidency that would continue Obama policies then a sharp spike upon her defeat.

dow-jones-10y.png

Seems to me it shows a decline at the prospect of a Hillary presidency that would continue Obama policies then a sharp spike upon her defeat.

I'm looking at my portfolio history and no I'm not seeing that at all.

Actually what I remember in the short term is that on election night when it started to look like Rump was gonna pull his upset, that's when the market took a nosedive. Fortunately it recovered.

It can be easily reassembled (and it will)
What Trump is doing is disassembling Republican chances in 2018 and 2020

Trumps legacy will be the destruction he caused the Republican Party

Also expressed as, "if you lie down with the dogs, don't be surprised that you have fleas".

There’s a lot of moving parts to the economy and stock market, but one thing we know is the market immediately crashed when obozo was elected potus, and the market rallied when trump was elected. Like I said there’s a lot of moving parts and who knows if it will continue to climb, but what’s there not to like? Tax cuts ? Deregulation? The market hates those things /sarcasm

I dunno, obozo costed the dems a lot of seats, and they still have recuperated from the loses. It looks like Obama has done a lot of damage to the Democrat party

I dunno, obozo costed the dems a lot of seats, and they still have recuperated from the loses. It looks like Obama has done a lot of damage to the Democrat party

Republicans took healthcare and beat the Democrats over the head with it
Just like Democrats beat up Republicans over Iraq and the Great Bush Recession

Now, Democrats get to beat up Republicans over Trump and his tax cuts for billionaires (especially himself)

Now, Democrats get to beat up Republicans over Trump and his tax cuts for billionaires (especially himself)

We’ll see how the tax cuts work. I’m waiting on my accountant for feedback, but I think I’ll be paying less. One thing I know for sure is there’s a lot of misinformation out there.

Wall Street welcomes Trump with a bang
From cnn

dow-jones-10y.png

Actually what I remember in the short term is that on election night when it started to look like Rump was gonna pull his upset, that's when the market took a nosedive. Fortunately it recovered.

No, before Trump it was the Fed lending at 0% to Wall Street moguls and institutional investors to buy up wounded companies...a total mirage of growth. Now it's optimism and real growth based on expansion and the repatriation of offshore profits reinvested at home. Bookworm Obama couldn't make change for a dollar if his life depended on it.

Wall Street welcomes Trump with a bang
From cnn

dow-jones-10y.png

The market was up more in Obama's first 11 months than in Trump's.

That’s what it all boils down to with you and other nutbag idiots. Spite and taking pleasure in watching people get upset. Good on ya.

Good luck with that....what are you going to say? that tax cuts are bad? that a good economy is dangerous?
Obama lied about healthcare costs and keeping your doctor...no one is lying about the tax bill except democrats and libs...

Gee, I guess if Trump's success is 100% we'll be back to 2008.

Remember 2008?

Forum List

Back