You know, Trump is not that bad!

Hillary is going to repeal the 2nd amendment? Damn! I'm writing to my Jr. High and demanding that they rewrite the 8th grade Civics texts! They claimed that only the states have the power to repeal Constitutional amendments. Thanks god that Trump has revealed the truth!
She may not be able to repeal the 2nd amendment de jure, but she could get it done de facto.

You're the one with nothing to back up anything you're saying. The guy pledged to ISIS and ISIS confirmed, so did the FBI... case closed, he was a jihadist and this was a terrorist attack. This wasn't a "lone wolf" and he wasn't some disaffected gay Muslim... he was a radicalized Islamic jihadist who committed a terrorist attack on behalf of ISIS.

Total BS..just another nutter that allows nutters like you to justify your racist, xenophobic beliefs....that guy was about as much a jihadist as David Hasslehoff is a great actor.

First-rate example of why someone like you shouldn't have guns. And the epitome of a gun owner - Big Man on Campus/He-man/Tough Guy complex....

I have an inalienable constitutional right to have guns. Your mentality is the reason for that.

You people are so transparent sometimes that it's unbelievable. You sit here and ridicule us for defending our god-given right to own guns as a protection against tyrannical government, laughing and chortling at how ridiculous that "fear" is... while demanding we turn over our guns!

I mean, you have to think we are stupid little sheep or something. NO! You are NOT going to take my guns and if you try to take them you're going to end up DEAD! Got it? DEAD!

Forum List

Back