You know who else has NOT read Mueller's report???.....Yep, Bill Barr

He admits to sexually assulting a female

DON"T go there when defending the orange "pussy grabber".......

I look at your avie and am convinced that you are the orange pussy grabber, and should be labeled as such when anyone here responds to your treasonous tirades...
All those legs, up in the air, spread a part. Nat, the pussy grabber. You are one sick dude. You should be in jail.
There ya go... :eusa_dance:
Treason ?? Trump refuses to protect our country from election hacking and fraud from his pal Putin and you repubs kiss the lying trumps butt?

Obama allowed the hacking and fraud. Trump was merely a candidate then, remember? It was Obama's "leeway" gift to his friend Vladdie. That, and the flexibility to give away our uranium mines.
Trump is gong to get to the bottom of the Obama's love affair with Putie, though. We want the facts on the Obama, Clinton, Putin manage a trois.
920x920.jpg
Diplomatic response
After Election Day, Obama ordered the U.S. intelligence community to issue a public report about the Russian scheme. Once it had — and concluded Russia's attack was aimed at helping Trump and hurting Clinton — the United States imposed a slate of punitive measures against Moscow. In addition to imposing new sanctions, Washington also expelled a number of Russian diplomats and closed two Russian diplomatic compounds in Maryland and New York.

Manafort shared internal campaign polling data, dope.

And?

It's not publicly available polling, dope.

Sounds awful! What law was violated? Can you show me?

LOL...

You tell me, dope.

Can't tell me? Shocking!

Wasn't my claim, dope.

Trump is so far over his head in dealing with a highly trained KGB agent Putin....He's taking America to the cleaners

Yeah, Hillary with her reset button and Obama with his extra flexibility....really dealt with Putin.
Trump is so far over his head in dealing with a highly trained KGB agent Putin....He's taking America to the cleaners

Yeah, Hillary with her reset button and Obama with his extra flexibility....really dealt with Putin.
Toddster Should change that handle to toddstertraitor Suits you better

Yes, mocking Obama's and Hillary's idiocy ought to be against the law.

I look at your avie and am convinced that you are the orange pussy grabber, and should be labeled as such when anyone here responds to your treasonous tirades...
All those legs, up in the air, spread a part. Nat, the pussy grabber. You are one sick dude. You should be in jail.

That avi is the Sicilian flag.
My fraternal grandmother was born in Sicily.
I have nightmares thinking we could be related.

Yes, mocking Obama's and Hillary's idiocy ought to be against the law.
Mocking the others candidates will never stop BUT can you stop and smell the roses, see the facts that prove trump is a disgrace?

Treason ?? Trump refuses to protect our country from election hacking and fraud from his pal Putin and you repubs kiss the lying trumps butt?
What did Obama do?

That's the flag of Sicily, dope.

So you get how someone can take something benign and turn it into a slur against a person to attack them. That's Nat.

Ahahahaha another nat4900 Mueller butthurt thread. Barr paid Mueller to write and read the report OP, come here :itsok:

Think how bad it will be after election night 2020. Poor Nat may just “opt out” from the grief.
Many of us ,lovers of our great country, will be very sad if the yellow traitor, that piece of dog doo is president again

So you get how someone can take something benign and turn it into a slur against a person to attack them. That's Nat.
How can any of you support this scum in our WH when he 's afraid to tell putin not to fuk with our elections?

I pay Experts to read it for me NattyHeadedHoJake.

As i told Care/Jilly, feel free to copy/post any parts you find damming and then i can read those. They never posted any. MmmmmKKK?

How can any of you support this scum in our WH when he 's afraid to tell putin not to fuk with our elections?
Trump is smarter then you show some respect he won the election.. show some respect.. Obama was a mistake

Did you support scummy Obama? And scummier Clinton? The sale of our land? Did you support the leeway and flexibility that Obama promised Putin if Puty went after Trump? Where is your outrage thread about chummy Obama cozying up to Russia?

Did you support scummy Obama? And scummier Clinton? The sale of our land? Did you support the leeway and flexibility that Obama promised Putin if Puty went after Trump? Where is your outrage thread about chummy Obama cozying up to Russia?
how did he do that? Trump hates obama and HIL

No obstruction. No collusion. It is that simple.

In a couple weeks, Mueller will testify that what Barr said was accurate and not misleading. At that point, many here will accuse Mueller himself of being a Russian agent working with Putin and Trump.

Again, you have Trump confused with Obama and Clinton:

Did you ever question why Obama had to wait until there was no consequence to his actions, (that could cost him an election), if we were to find out about all that flexibility with Putin? What sneaky shit was Obama up to that could have cost him an election?
Did we buy Russia's uranium mines?

THANK YOU!!!........I was wondering if anyone would even bother to answer the idiot...

The TRINACRIA flag dates back to 1282 when Sicilians revolted against the oppression of the French occupation.........

Forum List

Back