You know who else has NOT read Mueller's report???.....Yep, Bill Barr

Trump is so far over his head in dealing with a highly trained KGB agent Putin....He's taking America to the cleaners

I've stated this before in "defense" of Trump in not being a direct Russian spy.....Putin, who is a hell of a lot smarter, well KNEW that an idiot such as Trump would make a terrible spy...so, instead, Putin made sure that scumbags like Manafort, Page, Papadapolous, Flynn, et al, would surround the orange morons as "advisors"....and then, all that Putin had to do is give Trump a couple of compliments, and good ol' Vlad could have Syria, Georgia, Venezuela.

Putin didn't need Trump as a spy........Putin just needed an idiot in the oval office...and he sure got one.

That avi is the Sicilian flag.
My fraternal grandmother was born in Sicily.
I have nightmares thinking we could be related.

Fear not.........my blood is still RED....while yours is now a pale ORANGE....due to all that ass kissing.....LMAO

No obstruction. No collusion. It is that simple.

In a couple weeks, Mueller will testify that what Barr said was accurate and not misleading. At that point, many here will accuse Mueller himself of being a Russian agent working with Putin and Trump.
Mike Make no mistake about it Mueller has more integrity shown through the years, than the 2 slob scumbags Barr and trump could ever hope to have

In a couple weeks, Mueller will testify that what Barr said was accurate and not misleading. At that point, many here will accuse Mueller himself of being a Russian agent working with Putin and Trump.
Mike Make no mistake about it Mueller has more integrity shown through the years, than the 2 slob scumbags Barr and trump could ever hope to have

Will you feel the same way when Mueller fully supports Barr?

Trump is so far over his head in dealing with a highly trained KGB agent Putin....He's taking America to the cleaners

I've stated this before in "defense" of Trump in not being a direct Russian spy.....Putin, who is a hell of a lot smarter, well KNEW that an idiot such as Trump would make a terrible spy...so, instead, Putin made sure that scumbags like Manafort, Page, Papadapolous, Flynn, et al, would surround the orange morons as "advisors"....and then, all that Putin had to do is give Trump a couple of compliments, and good ol' Vlad could have Syria, Georgia, Venezuela.

Putin didn't need Trump as a spy........Putin just needed an idiot in the oval office...and he sure got one.

At least the muslim Brotherhood is not sleeping over in the WH now. Better off with Russia than the brown cotton-topped enemy.

We can make it a hypothetical.

If Mueller fully supports Barr in his testimony and confirms Barr was not misleading in his conclusions, can we move on from this non sense? Or, will it continue forever?

Honestly ? I would be devastated But after Barrs performance and lack of a 2nd one you'd have
2 chances of that None and slim ,,,and slim walked out the WH door Barr is a trump punk and all who have a clue , know it

Mule already supported Barr in that letter. Only upset at the MSM? They dont even believe his own letter?

I also believe so. But, no amount of reassurance or evidence will be enough. The hatred for Trump by some runs so deep that living in a fantasy world is preferable to accepting reality.

They already don't believe Mules letter where he supported Barr 100% but blamed the filthy MSM for getting the story wrong.

Honestly ? I would be devastated But after Barrs performance and lack of a 2nd one you'd have
2 chances of that None and slim ,,,and slim walked out the WH door Barr is a trump punk and all who have a clue , know it

You would be devastated, but would you be able to finally move on from this if that was the result?

Mule already supported Barr in that letter. Only upset at the MSM? They dont even believe his own letter?

I also believe so. But, no amount of reassurance or evidence will be enough. The hatred for Trump by some runs so deep that living in a fantasy world is preferable to accepting reality.
The hatred is shown mostly by those who know him best Ever read what REPUBLICAN Graham said about him ?
What Graham said during Bill Clintons impeachment??? Look it up Get an education

Have you read the Flood letter?

The Mule spent 2extra years when he knew it was all over the first month. He could have wrapped it up. But with such hatred for DJT (like those here) he kept it going, hoping, praying, begging for DJT to take the bait.

Now he wants more time in the limelight to spread more venom with his Dem and Rino Trump haters on TV.

The Mule spent 2extra years when he knew it was all over the first month. He could have wrapped it up. But with such hatred for DJT (like those here) he kept it going, hoping, praying, begging for DJT to take the bait.

Now he wants more time in the limelight to spread more venom with his Dem and Rino Trump haters on TV.

Thanks so much Dr., it's nice to finally see a diagnosis so clear, so concise and sans bias.

SARCASM ALERT ^^^

He admits to sexually assulting a female

DON"T go there when defending the orange "pussy grabber".......

I look at your avie and am convinced that you are the orange pussy grabber, and should be labeled as such when anyone here responds to your treasonous tirades...
All those legs, up in the air, spread a part. Nat, the pussy grabber. You are one sick dude. You should be in jail.
There ya go... :eusa_dance:

I look at your avie and am convinced that you are the orange pussy grabber, and should be labeled as such when anyone here responds to your treasonous tirades...
All those legs, up in the air, spread a part. Nat, the pussy grabber. You are one sick dude. You should be in jail.
There ya go... :eusa_dance:

That's the flag of Sicily, dope.

So you get how someone can take something benign and turn it into a slur against a person to attack them. That's Nat.

No.....I get that you're a dope.

I, for one, can't predict how Mueller will respond......BUT, what Mueller has already written in his report is CLEAR and DAMAGING to Trump.......Soooo, simple direct questions of Mueller to clarify what he and his team wrote after a thorough investigation will have to suffice.

Remember, Mueller listed TEN instances where Trump obstructed the carrying out of justice......BUT could not be indicted because of current DOJ policy that a sitting president can't be indicted,

Trump NEEDS to be re-elected to run out the statutes of limitation to avoid an indictment as a common citizen and stand trial.

Thanks so much Dr., it's nice to finally see a diagnosis so clear, so concise and sans bias.

SARCASM ALERT ^^^

Translation: The Coup has failed. We all know it but can we trash President Trump a bit more? before they start rounding up the real Criminals.

You would be devastated, but would you be able to finally move on from this if that was the result?
Guess I'd have to Can't keep up my hate for trump too much longer

Forum List

Back