You know who else has NOT read Mueller's report???.....Yep, Bill Barr

The Mule spent 2extra years when he knew it was all over the first month. He could have wrapped it up. But with such hatred for DJT (like those here) he kept it going, hoping, praying, begging for DJT to take the bait.

Now he wants more time in the limelight to spread more venom with his Dem and Rino Trump haters on TV.

Thanks so much Dr., it's nice to finally see a diagnosis so clear, so concise and sans bias.

SARCASM ALERT ^^^

Translation: The Coup has failed. We all know it but can we trash President Trump a bit more? before they start rounding up the real Criminals.
You tried your coup with B Clinton in charge A bitch when you get it back in your faces

A seldom mentioned exchange between Barr's testimony before the senate committee, occurred when Booker asked Barr about Manafort's exchanging poll data with a Russian spy during the lead-in to the Republican convention.......

Booker asked Barr about the legality of such collusion with the Russians and Barr responded that he didn't know anything about it.....even though it is clearly written in Mueller's report. Booker mentioned that current law prevents such polling data to be shared with U.S, PACS, the fact that Manafort shared these same data with a hostile, foreign entity seems to be now fully acceptable.

There's only two ways to interpret Barr's "lack of knowledge" of such an event....First, he may be a fucking idiot who has NOT read the Mueller report although he was more than willing to state that the report "fully exonerated Trump"....or........... second, he is a lying stooge..........You choose.

What you are too stupid to understand is he did that for a reason.

Now, tell us why?

A seldom mentioned exchange between Barr's testimony before the senate committee, occurred when Booker asked Barr about Manafort's exchanging poll data with a Russian spy during the lead-in to the Republican convention.......

Booker asked Barr about the legality of such collusion with the Russians and Barr responded that he didn't know anything about it.....even though it is clearly written in Mueller's report. Booker mentioned that current law prevents such polling data to be shared with U.S, PACS, the fact that Manafort shared these same data with a hostile, foreign entity seems to be now fully acceptable.

There's only two ways to interpret Barr's "lack of knowledge" of such an event....First, he may be a fucking idiot who has NOT read the Mueller report although he was more than willing to state that the report "fully exonerated Trump"....or........... second, he is a lying stooge..........You choose.

What you are too stupid to understand is he did that for a reason.

Now, tell us why?
Gave you the 2 cholces you refuse to choose I'll give you a 3rd Trump told him to lie his ass off

Barr responded that he didn't know anything about it.....even though it is clearly written in Mueller's report. There's only two ways to interpret Barr's "lack of knowledge" of such an event....First, he may be a fucking idiot who has NOT read the Mueller report although he was more than willing to state that the report "fully exonerated Trump"....or........... second, he is a lying stooge..........You choose.
You know who else can NOT accept the fact that the Dumbocrats are guilty of all "Russian collusion" and that President Trump has been 100% exonerated yet again?

Yep.... nat4900

No obstruction. No collusion. It is that simple.

In a couple weeks, Mueller will testify that what Barr said was accurate and not misleading. At that point, many here will accuse Mueller himself of being a Russian agent working with Putin and Trump.
Mike Make no mistake about it Mueller has more integrity shown through the years, than the 2 slob scumbags Barr and trump could ever hope to have

Will you feel the same way when Mueller fully supports Barr?
Honestly ? I would be devastated But after Barrs performance and lack of a 2nd one you'd have
2 chances of that None and slim ,,,and slim walked out the WH door Barr is a trump punk and all who have a clue , know it

Have you read the Flood letter?
Read part of it Am I supposed to believe another kiss ass rep of the liar trump??? Maybe that other POS Giuliani will write one too?

That's the flag of Sicily, dope.

THANK YOU!!!........I was wondering if anyone would even bother to answer the idiot...

The TRINACRIA flag dates back to 1282 when Sicilians revolted against the oppression of the French occupation.........

So, you are fond of Sicilian pussy. Duly noted, you little pussy grabber you. Why do you think you have the right to grab pussies? It is revolting that you do that.

Now do you see how stupid your whole "orange pussy grabber" bullshit is? That ignorant smear didn't work any better then than it does now. Grow up.

Maybe that other POS Giuliani will write one too?
Gotta love left-wing "logic". Rudy Giuliani takes New York from a collapsing, crime-ridden shit-hole and restores it to the ultimate thriving city. He's a "PoS". Bill De Blasio takes New York from bad (thanks to his predecessor Michael Bloomberg) and turns it into a crime-ridden shit-hole that is collapsing. He's to be praised and admired.

Got you left-wing nitwits are a special kind of asinine. You're ability to place your ideology over reality is really something to witness. You realize how people like Adolf Hitler and Saddam Hussein come to power when you see the left-wing idiots.

The Mule spent 2extra years when he knew it was all over the first month. He could have wrapped it up. But with such hatred for DJT (like those here) he kept it going, hoping, praying, begging for DJT to take the bait.

Now he wants more time in the limelight to spread more venom with his Dem and Rino Trump haters on TV.

Thanks so much Dr., it's nice to finally see a diagnosis so clear, so concise and sans bias.

SARCASM ALERT ^^^

Translation: The Coup has failed. We all know it but can we trash President Trump a bit more? before they start rounding up the real Criminals.
You tried your coup with B Clinton in charge A bitch when you get it back in your faces
AND remember Clinton went thru the ringer over lying about a BJ Trumps sins are far worse

You must be the biggest moron on the planet
Screenshot_2019-05-03-11-55-28.png

There is no surprise that some fat assed lazy looking piece of turd such as Barr never read the Mueller report, and really; who expected the fucking lap dog AG for Orange Trump to actually function as AG?

That is not what Barr is in place to function as; Barr is in place to seek retribution for his master, Orange Trump.

ALSO: 99.99% of the members here @ USMB that comment on the issue have NEVER read a fucking single sentence of the report.

In Mueller's report, on page 182 of Volume II, page 394 of the PDF, is the following.

IV. CONCLUSION

Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment, we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President' s conduct. The evidence we obtained about the President's actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.
Screenshot_2019-04-30-17-48-38.png

He admits to sexually assulting a female

DON"T go there when defending the orange "pussy grabber".......

I look at your avie and am convinced that you are the orange pussy grabber, and should be labeled as such when anyone here responds to your treasonous tirades...
All those legs, up in the air, spread a part. Nat, the pussy grabber. You are one sick dude. You should be in jail.
There ya go... :eusa_dance:

I look at your avie and am convinced that you are the orange pussy grabber, and should be labeled as such when anyone here responds to your treasonous tirades...
All those legs, up in the air, spread a part. Nat, the pussy grabber. You are one sick dude. You should be in jail.
There ya go... :eusa_dance:

That's the flag of Sicily, dope.

So you get how someone can take something benign and turn it into a slur against a person to attack them. That's Nat.
How can any of you support this scum in our WH when he 's afraid to tell putin not to fuk with our elections?

How can any of you support this scum in our WH when he 's afraid to tell putin not to fuk with our elections?

You leave poor Obama alone. He's been out of office for years now.

& the chair of the senate judiciary committee - ms lindsey graham, admitted he didn't read the whole report, yet clutched his pearls & declared 'it's over', is just stunning, ain't it?

There is no surprise that some fat assed lazy looking piece of turd such as Barr never read the Mueller report, and really; who expected the fucking lap dog AG for Orange Trump to actually function as AG?

That is not what Barr is in place to function as; Barr is in place to seek retribution for his master, Orange Trump.

ALSO: 99.99% of the members here @ USMB that comment on the issue have NEVER read a fucking single sentence of the report.

In Mueller's report, on page 182 of Volume II, page 394 of the PDF, is the following.

IV. CONCLUSION

Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment, we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President' s conduct. The evidence we obtained about the President's actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.
View attachment 259411

that's cute & quite amusing, since archie is a just a TVcharacter, & carroll o'conner was as much a liber-al as rob reiner ---- IN REAL LIFE.

Sounds awful! What law was violated? Can you show me?

LOL...

You tell me, dope.

Can't tell me? Shocking!

Wasn't my claim, dope.

So why did you butt in? Idiot.

It's a public forum, dope.

Yup. Ignorant a-holes like you are allowed to butt in.
No matter how dumb you are.
No matter how little you have to contribute.
God bless America!

LOL...

You tell me, dope.

Can't tell me? Shocking!

Wasn't my claim, dope.

God bless America!

I'm glad you're finally getting it, dope.
Good job. :thup:

Now tell us some more about how clipping polls from the newspaper is the same as what Manafort did. :auiqs.jpg:

Can't tell me? Shocking!

Wasn't my claim, dope.

God bless America!

I'm glad you're finally getting it, dope.
Good job. :thup:

Now tell us some more about how clipping polls from the news paper is the same as what Manafort did. :auiqs.jpg:

I got your idiocy a while ago.

Forum List

Back