You know WHO is most afraid of a Trump nomination?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
No, it's not democrats, or immigrants or even sane republicans.......Its those two dozen GOP senators running for re-election this November.

(.........and, of course, those 4 right wing justices in the supreme court.)

• Banned
You...all you do is post thread after thread about Trump....the fear is real

Actually, I'm "pushing" for Trump........I think he'd turn out to be a heck of a lot more LIBERAL than Hillary Clinton...LOL

• Banned
This troll is trying to discourage us from voting Trump, he's wasting his time.

Oh noooooooooo, I DO want Trump's cult members to stick with him.......It'll make it a hell of a lot easier for democrats to regain the senate.

No, it's not democrats, or immigrants or even sane republicans.......Its those two dozen GOP senators running for re-election this November.

Why would the justices be afraid? They are appointed for life. As for the Senators, Trump could hurt or he could help. He may win by a landslide.

Turds like you don't really comprehend how pissed off the people of this country are at the government.

Shhhhh.

You...all you do is post thread after thread about Trump....the fear is real
Odd, why would someone post like that on a political message board in the midst of primary season?

There is posting and then there is overkill....you loons stat thread after thread after thread on Trump....the entire forum is TRUMP!!!!!! It's becoming monotonous
Nobody is forcing you to click on a thread, and you have posters that post every day on the same subject. Obviously Trump's whining is contagious to his groupies.

Forum List

Back