You left wingers wanted obama...now he has decimated your party, nice job....

But if Trump lost, the GOP would have been destroyed. LOL at ADHD dupes of rating crazy media- at best.

BTW, back tracking LIB Trump may be wrecking the GOP, actually. Already making you hater dupes look like total fools...
if? maybe, but he didnt he won, so whats your point?
What difference does that all make now?
Neither is destroyed, dupe. D'OH! Our media suqs.

Thanks to the left pushing their left wing crap.....the democrat party is the weakest it has been in 80 years...thank you left wing for doing what you do.....luckily.....we stopped you before you started filling mass graves...Germany, Russia, China, and Camobia were not so fortunate....

RealClearPolitics: After 8 Years of Obama, GOP ‘Strongest It’s Been in 80 Years’
I'm not yet convinced it was Obama. I think it's more likely that it was the crazies in the Regressive Left who took their shit too far and turned a lot of people off.

Trump's win over Clinton was not exactly overwhelming, losing in the popular vote, but the state success of the GOP can't be denied.
Oh Plrease. Trump lost the popular vote & the Democrats gained seats in Congress.

Republicans are not united as they pull apart with some of Trump cabinet pick. Trump wants Romney but is scared to appoint him. DeVos is a bad pick to traditional Republicans as they hate Bannon.

They don't control the Presidency, the House the Senate and we control 33 governorships.....you don't know what you are talking about....
2 million more votes for President,. More seats in Congress.

But if Trump lost, the GOP would have been destroyed. LOL at ADHD dupes of rating crazy media- at best.

BTW, back tracking LIB Trump may be wrecking the GOP, actually. Already making you hater dupes look like total fools...
Why don't you wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first.

Trump seems to be a one man middle party, actually. Obama has nothing to do with it DUHHH. His approval is 55%, even though he was totally obstructed by mindless GOPers...
Oh... Barry's approval is 55%?

Is that from the same polls that said Hitlery would win?

Trump seems to be a one man middle party, actually. Obama has nothing to do with it DUHHH. His approval is 55%, even though he was totally obstructed by mindless GOPers...

no
............... :lol:

Ya... I don't know a single person that would say the kenyan has been a good president, not one, and that even includes democrats.

no

Ya.
Trump voters screwed that up- too embarrassed or just difficult to give the truth...
You poor little progs... having a hard time with the truth getting out there and people finally finding it out, aren't ya?

............. :lol:

no

Ya.
Trump voters screwed that up- too embarrassed or just difficult to give the truth...
You poor little progs... having a hard time with the truth getting out there and people finally finding it out, aren't ya?

Progs/lefties/democrats........they don't understand truth....ever

no

Ya.

So why were the polls wrong, shytteheads? lol

Last edited:

no

Ya... I don't know a single person that would say the kenyan has been a good president, not one, and that even includes democrats.
Where do you live, Hicksville?

no

Ya.

So why were the pols wrong, shyttehead? lol
Because they were cooked up by people to tell you little snowflakes what you wanted to hear... same with this obama approval rating horse crap...

truth_zpszysvgfmm.jpg

no

Yep... don't come here.

Because they were cooked up by people to tell you little snowflakes what you wanted to hear... same with this obama approval rating horse crap...

truth_zpszysvgfmm.jpg
Polls are scientific, a science , dupe. These were off for a reason. You got a THEORY, or are you a moron too?

You people get all the lies. That's why you are not welcome talking politics outside your silly New BS GOP bubble. Now Trump is leaving the bs behind. All he had to do was parrot it to win the election. Enjoy that country livin!

After the 2nd Consecutive election in which Obama declared the election was all about HIM, the Democrats have been in the worst shape they''ve been in since 1928.

His Presidency was a disaster, his legacy is gone...the happiest man in the US is Carter.

Ya.

truth_zpszysvgfmm.jpg
Polls are scientific, a science , dupe. These were off for a reason. You got a THEORY, or are you a moron too?

You people get all the lies. That's why you are not welcome talking politics outside your silly New BS GOP bubble. Now Trump is leaving the bs behind. All he had to do was parrot it to win the election. Enjoy that country livin!
Polls are a science...like global warming is a proven science. :p

no

Yep... don't come here.
I already live there. We have more cows than people, and it went 76% for Trump. Hey, he was my favorite GOP, because he's not GOP. I refuse to end friendships over it, but some of the dupes will. Mainly because they talked to my ASSHOLE brother about it...

HEY!!!. This is just politics. Don't tell me where to go LOL. I love em but I'm not crazy enough to argue politics with em lol...

truth_zpszysvgfmm.jpg

Polls are a science...like global warming is a proven science. :p
YES!!! Only GOPers could miss it lol.

The GOP didn't 'miss it' - the All-In media had it wrong, the libtards on this board got it wrong...and they weren't just slightly wrong...they were WAY off!

no

Yep... don't come here.
I already live there. We have more cows than people, and it went 76% for Trump. Hey, he was my favorite GOP, because he's not GOP. I refuse to end friendships over it, but some of the dupes will. Mainly because they talked to my ASSHOLE brother about it...

HEY!!!. This is just politics. Don't tell me where to go LOL. I love em but I'm not crazy enough to argue politics with em lol...
Yeah you must be my neighbor then, because I can smell MANURE from my house. Hey, this is WISCONSIN, the dairy capitol of the world. There's two major liberal hell holes and that's Madison and Milwaukee, and I stay the hell away from them as much as possible. I live out in Podunk on a dead end road in SW WI and I freakin' love it. Sounded like a war zone last week with deer hunting going on, and yes, I have dem friends that voted BOTH times for obama, but went Trump this time. They're totally old school blue dog dems and they put America first, and they do think obama had us on the wrong path.

Yeah you argue with some of the farmers around here, especially after they get a belly full of Pabst, lol, and you're libel to have to pick yourself up off the floor... :lol:

That's the way we do it around here.

Forum List

Back