YOU LIE! Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls Out Biden At SOTU For Claiming GOP Wants To ‘Sunset’ Social Security And Medicare

BIDEN: Instead of making the wealthy pay their fair share, some Republicans, some Republicans, want Medicare and Social Security to sunset. I’m not saying it’s the majority.

MIKE LEE: I will kill Social Security, Medicaid, and Medicare.

REPUBLICAN PLATFORM: We will sunset all federal programs.

BIDEN: Some Republicans want to sunset Social Security and Medicare.

TARD HERD: Nuh-uh!

An 11 Point Plan To Rescue America

All federal legislation sunsets in 5 years. If a law is worth keeping, Congress can pass it again.

BIDEN: Instead of making the wealthy pay their fair share, some Republicans, some Republicans, want Medicare and Social Security to sunset. I’m not saying it’s the majority.

Dressed to look like a clit, MTG shouts, "Liar!"

The white trash in the House started roaring the moment Biden mentioned some Republicans want to sunset Social Security and Medicare.

You gaslighted tards can keep deluding yourselves and whining "Nuh-uh!", but that's the truth.

sorry but a biased newsweek article does not make your case, it is full of lies. Reworking SS and medicare is not the same as cutting them. They need reworking to reflect the current working lives and retired lives of US citizens. Medicare should not be given to people here illegally.
FYI .... Medicare is not given to people here illegally.

She pulled a Joe Wilson like when he shouted out to Obama (usurper) "You Lie!" during his SOTU. The current usurper gladly deserved to be called a liar for saying Republicans want to sunset social security and medicare.

Marjorie-Taylor-Greene-SOTU.jpg

Biden didn't falsely claim it. That's what the GOP wants to do and they have to be stopped using all non-violent, necessary means.

this maybe the most pathetic defense i’ve heard yet…it’s ok they openly and obviously spied on us…cause they do it secretly already and likely already know it
Never said it was "OK", just that I don't get that excited about it, as it is just business and the way it is conducted by major nations if not all nations. Sometimes we don't do it discretely and there was nothing discreet about this either. I know of intentional overflights (our and other country's). We have even had our manned spy flight shot down. At the same time, this was most likely not getting anything they weren't already getting via satellite. Also, at the same time, I am glad they splashed it. I am pleased they shot down another object at 40,000 feet over Alaska, this afternoon.

Never said it was "OK", just that I don't get that excited about it, as it is just business and the way it is conducted by major nations if not all nations. Sometimes we don't do it discretely and there was nothing discreet about this either. I know of intentional overflights (our and other country's). We have even had our manned spy flight shot down. At the same time, this was most likely not getting anything they weren't already getting via satellite. Also, at the same time, I am glad they splashed it. I am pleased they shot down another object at 40,000 feet over Alaska, this afternoon.
I am pleased they shot one down today too…highlighting that it was possible the other time too..but xiden decided not to

Biden didn't falsely claim it. That's what the GOP wants to do and they have to be stopped using all non-violent, necessary means.
sunset provision was xiden plan before. All that was proposed was his plan to have that provision to reciew ecwry 5 years instead od 4 like xiden wanted

An 11 Point Plan To Rescue America

All federal legislation sunsets in 5 years. If a law is worth keeping, Congress can pass it again.

Dressed to look like a clit, MTG shouts, "Liar!"

The white trash in the House started roaring the moment Biden mentioned some Republicans want to sunset Social Security and Medicare.

You gaslighted tards can keep deluding yourselves and whining "Nuh-uh!", but that's the truth.

The only thing keeping more from calling for SS and Medicare cuts is...they are in the minority. When they gain the majority and the WH...their tune will change.

MIKE LEE: I will kill Social Security, Medicaid, and Medicare.

REPUBLICAN PLATFORM: We will sunset all federal programs.

BIDEN: Some Republicans want to sunset Social Security and Medicare.

TARD HERD: Nuh-uh!

She pulled a Joe Wilson like when he shouted out to Obama (usurper) "You Lie!" during his SOTU. The current usurper gladly deserved to be called a liar for saying Republicans want to sunset social security and medicare.

Marjorie-Taylor-Greene-SOTU.jpg

Joe Wilson, for one single outburst at the SOTU, was REPRIMANDED by the House.

How about Margerie Taylor Green for multiple outbursts at the SOTU?

McCarthy is so weak, it's pathetic...... to watch...:(

The only thing keeping more from calling for SS and Medicare cuts is...they are in the minority. When they gain the majority and the WH...their tune will change.
So that means that we need to "fix" SS & Medicare now before one party gets enough power to fuck the entitlements up.
They need to cut a deal now.

p.s. If the GOP ever cut entitlements they are done, and they know it. You saw them ALL standing for not cutting entitlements. Seniors are a very powerful voting block.

Forum List

Back