YOU LIE! Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls Out Biden At SOTU For Claiming GOP Wants To ‘Sunset’ Social Security And Medicare

The man has been lying about the election for over two years...cause maga lies
RED STATE Kansas City Chiefs just beat the BLUE STATE Philadelphia Eagles in the Super Bowl. See ? That's what happens to election cheaters.
God punishes you. :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

RED STATE Kansas City Chiefs just beat the BLUE STATE Philadelphia Eagles in the Super Bowl. See ? That's what happens to election cheaters.
You are stupid. Mahones will be the GOAT soon...when shady Brady sits down.

I guess it hurts when two black QBs play in the SB? You maga racist must hate that.

What happened to Lake's threats to the SB....Oh yeah..she ....like her fat mentor LOST.

You.need to learn to read...maga midget
I have challenged posters saying that in this forum, 100 times (to present one Trump lie). None have ever responded successfully. And you didnt measure up to the challenge either. How does that dust taste ?

You are stupid. Mahones will be the GOAT soon...when shady Brady sits down.

I guess it hurts when two black QBs play in the SB? You maga racist must hate that.
1. I didn't notice the races of the players Ony racists do that.

2. Mahomes' mother is English/German (white)

3. Don't like Brady huh ? How many times did he shred your team's defense ?

1. I didn't notice the races of the players Ony racists do that.

2. Mahomes' mother is English/German (white)

3. Don't like Brady huh ? How many times did he shred your team's defense ?
YOU are an annoying POS. Bye

With his atrocious record, cutting Social Security is not something Biden supporters should want to be talking about.
Make that cutting Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, VA benefits, and "every single solitary thing in the government." (said Joe Biden) 😐
You're a fuckin' liar!

President Biden as a first-term senator in 1975 introduced a bill that would have limited budget authority for all federal programs to between four and six years, which experts say would have required new legislation to fund Medicare, Social Security and other federal programs.

The Biden measure bore striking similarities to the plan Sen. Rick Scott (R-Fla.) unveiled in 2022 to sunset all federal legislation after five years — which is now at the center of a political firestorm.

President Biden as a first-term senator in 1975 introduced a bill that would have limited budget authority for all federal programs to between four and six years, which experts say would have required new legislation to fund Medicare, Social Security and other federal programs.

The Biden measure bore striking similarities to the plan Sen. Rick Scott (R-Fla.) unveiled in 2022 to sunset all federal legislation after five years — which is now at the center of a political firestorm.
I stand corrected. Thank you! However, that was then and this is now. Biden does not support it now. This is a completely Republican measure regardless of whether they admit it or not.

She pulled a Joe Wilson like when he shouted out to Obama (usurper) "You Lie!" during his SOTU. The current usurper gladly deserved to be called a liar for saying Republicans want to sunset social security and medicare.

Marjorie-Taylor-Greene-SOTU.jpg

There have been Conservatives that have wanted to end Social Security & Medicare since these programs were first started.

There's nothing new about it.

Fortunately, the vast majority of Republicans are spineless weenies that would never admit that they want to end these program publicly, so the idea never gains traction.

Forum List

Back