You literally have to be the biggest moron in HUMAN HISTORY to believe Joe Biden got more LEGAL votes than any president in history.

It's a snap. You sound sad, angry, in denial, and vindictive. I'm pretty happy!:cool:

And, what are you "happy" about ?
(I think you're making it up)

You said you were tired of Democrats AND republicans....so what could you possibly be happy about?

I am happy the election was won by Joe Biden and trump will fail to overthrow it. I put up with the whiny left last time and I will put up with the whiny right this time. I am happy my sons are doing well in their career fields, they went to school for. I am happy my daughter just started a new job in the career field she went back to school for. We are just happy and satisfied, the things we (my wife of 46 years and I) planned for and worked for and sacrificed for paid off and put us and our family in our present position.

Do you realize....for even one second....that you're stating you are happy....your family is happy.......ALL UNDER DONALD TRUMP ?

Can you name even ONE thing that Biden will do for your or your family that will make things better for you or your family? Just one.

I'm a happy, positive minded individual, making my way under whatever administration comes along. I may post opinions on here, but I don't live and breath politics as some do on here, screaming fraud, threatening violence, leave the country, the Rep/Dem are evil, and other over the top emotions. I was raised by level headed, pragmatic people, of good work ethic and I learned the value of a positive attitude.
The leader of our country will not be a lying, self admitted p*ssy grabbing, that appears to be trying to overthrow the government of my country. I think the new administration will get a better handle on Covid, without the science deniers and trouble makers of the trump administration, allowing the government to possibly work for more American. We will not sink into authoritarian rule. I will not be embarrassed daily by the over the top tweets from the Mad King. Assholes always make me happy, happy when they leave, that is.

You make no sense.
All these stupid claims by the left were fabricated.

So tell us....Specifically, what policies of joe will make America better?

Or did you just vote to remove the orange man bad as you were told to by CNN ?

I assume they want joe to roll back Trump's policy's of rolling back Obama's policy's of rolling back bush Jr policy's

And then we have world peace or something like that!

NOTICE:

NOT ONE leftist could come up with something Joe Biden's administration will do good for America that hasn't already been done better.
They are clueless.
Their entire platform was "Orange man Bad", but they have no clue why other than the fabricated BS by CNN etc.
The Media won this election by preying on weak and gullible Leftist minds.

We're expected to believe a drooling fucktard locked in a basement, with a spawn that has videos of him raping Chinese children on an abandoned laptop, got a TON more votes than the first jogger president and the first potentially female president.

Yeah, sounds legit.

This makes one realize that the kenyan lawn jockey didn't win in '08 or '12. No fucking way. Who knew voting machines were being used with predetermined, programmable outcomes. These fucking traitors need to be destroyed.
Lol, you’re just unable to accept reality. Laughable really. The people have spoken, deal with it.
What people?

19 million illegal rapist mexicans?

I assume they want joe to roll back Trump's policy's of rolling back Obama's policy's of rolling back bush Jr policy's
And then we have world peace or something like that!

They have no clue what Trumps or Obama's policies are / were.

they're obviously not that sophisticated. but they can parrot "Orange man bad" in perfect lemming unison as told to do by CNN

NOT ONE leftist can list a single reason joe or Democrats are better for America.

They can't think that far ahead.

Name one thing that trump has done for Americans. He has attacked so many of us, demographic group by demographic group.

I suspect you will simply put up with it, period. I doubt you will shut up. I can see it now. I will have to put up with whining republicans for 4 years, just as I had to put up with whining democrats for 4 years.

Poor thing.
Being you sounds really hard :itsok:
It's a snap. You sound sad, angry, in denial, and vindictive. I'm pretty happy!:cool:

Way to be unifying

lol

Yeah, he brags about how well he and his family are doing......then proudly states he removed the President who did that for him.
I guess he believes if the police are defunded, his city is looted and burned to the ground by leftists he'll be better off.
I'm telling you. These people are not playing with a full deck

in fact, I think they're only holding a Joker
America hasn't been invaded by Body snatchers, more like brain snatchers.

He is either bi polar or very disturbed

NOT ONE leftist can list a single reason joe or Democrats are better for America.

Name one thing that trump has done for Americans. He has attacked so many of us, demographic group by demographic group.

The lowest-paid 25% of Americans had a 4.5% income boost in November 2019, which outpaces a 2.9% gain in earnings for the country’s highest-paid workers. This benefits African Americans because many, according to Associated Press research cited in 2018 by USA TODAY, are in low-paying jobs.

Now you.........

Last edited:
Trump hasn't lost the election yet.
Yes, he has.

Civics is not strong with you?
In fact, it is.

At least stronger than it is with you tRumplings.
The election is not over to the fat ass lady white supremacist sings
Yeah, it's over.

You lost.

With all due respect....we all lost. the super wealthy and Elites won.
Wall Street will win. The big banks will win. If you are working, you will lose.
I'm sure you will deny this now, but I am certain at some point you will understand.

In 2018, Trump signed the groundbreaking First Step Act, a criminal justice reform bill that enacted reforms that made our justice system fairer and helps former inmates return to society. More than 90% of those benefitting from the retroactive sentencing reductions in the First Step Act are African Americans.

Waiting on you about Biden.....

The First Step Act’s reforms addressed inequities in sentencing laws that disproportionately harmed African Americans, and reformed mandatory minimums that created unfair outcomes.

The Biden administration will reverse this and many laws that Trump executed that benefited minorities.

The Trump administration made a deal with the European Union to increase U.S. energy exports to Europe.

The man who can't finish a scripted sentence.
The man who couldn't fill a high school gymnasium with supporters.

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793
I will be laughing at you sorry ass progs as your gasoline prices will necessarily skyrocket again along with everything else that has to have fossil fuels deliver. I will laugh at you when you are huddle in that shack with no heat being able to comfort you during winter time. I laugh when BLM shows up demanding that you Whities give up your house because it belongs to them.....
What were gas’s prices in Obama’s last two years? Lower than any of trumps??

Be specific, how did the anti fracking, anti pipeline, anti drilling Obama accomplish this?
Youre the one trying to spread fear of skyrocketing gas prices under Biden. I think the fact that it didn’t happen under Obama and in fact reached lower numbers than Toxic Trump says it all

See, that's exactly why I gave you the simplest, most raw, basic answer I could think of. Because your obviously feeble intellect ("leftists") couldn't handle anything with meat on it.

No, you have no clue what Biden will do. none.
I am attempting to discuss politics....you seem unable

Aaaaaaaaaaaand you're *STILL* enslaved to that crutch that this is "political". Exactly what I mean that you can't handle it.

We're in "General Discussion" by the way.

You are not capable.

Understood. You people are sub par and will bury yourselves. You won't see it until it kicks you square in the face. And it will.

Enjoy !

Umm... "you people"?

Who is "you people"? Non-sociopaths? The honest? Those with character? Those with sufficient stones to not melt into a whiny little bitch-puddle when they LOSE?

And yet you can't come up with a single reason to vote for Joe.....let me let you in on a little secret.

You voted for Joe because you are ignorant, uninformed and a lemming who cannot think for herself

You believe yourself to be "brilliant" yet you draw welfare. Maybe that's what Joe holds for you? A welfare check?

How do you know that Pogo is on welfare? How do you know what Pogo knows or doesn't know?

BTW: what is your reason for voting for trump?

The man who can't finish a scripted sentence.
The man who couldn't fill a high school gymnasium with supporters.

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793
I will be laughing at you sorry ass progs as your gasoline prices will necessarily skyrocket again along with everything else that has to have fossil fuels deliver. I will laugh at you when you are huddle in that shack with no heat being able to comfort you during winter time. I laugh when BLM shows up demanding that you Whities give up your house because it belongs to them.....
What were gas’s prices in Obama’s last two years? Lower than any of trumps??

Be specific, how did the anti fracking, anti pipeline, anti drilling Obama accomplish this?
Youre the one trying to spread fear of skyrocketing gas prices under Biden. I think the fact that it didn’t happen under Obama and in fact reached lower numbers than Toxic Trump says it all

We'll have to wait and see.
The world is a different place than it was in 2008-16

The fact is that Trump was big on promoting Americas energy independence.
Oil pipelines and fracking all made gas cheaper.

The Biden Adminstration promises to end all that and push the nation towards Green energy.
I suspect this alone will cause the price of gasoline to reach new highs inthe USA after Biden gets into office.

Right here and now (you can come back later and see I was correct) I predict that midway through Bidens term, gas prices will reach $6.00 per gallon or more.

This is not fear mongering, it is looking at the fact of fundamental policy differences.

I suspect you will simply put up with it, period. I doubt you will shut up. I can see it now. I will have to put up with whining republicans for 4 years, just as I had to put up with whining democrats for 4 years.

Poor thing.
Being you sounds really hard :itsok:

Way to be unifying

Always liked your brand of sarcasm. You know me well enough Azog. I am not in power over the political arena. Not my job to be unifying on a message board when people are Fkn with me. People can get happy the same way they got sad or mad or fearful or whatever emotion they are allowing to run away with them. That is by their own decision. Lack of self control along with too much politics and too little philosophy is an unhappy combination for many people. Sadly, I suspect the suicide rate to be really higher than usual in December. Failing philosophic outlook and proper adult self control, I recommend dime-store psychology. If you want to get along with people and understand where they are coming from as you interact with people on a day to day basis read I'm OK, You're OK, A Practical Guide to Transactional Analysis. The games people play on here are easy and repetitive, and I suspect some on here carry them into real life.

Forum List

Back