You literally have to be the biggest moron in HUMAN HISTORY to believe Joe Biden got more LEGAL votes than any president in history.

See, that's exactly why I gave you the simplest, most raw, basic answer I could think of. Because your obviously feeble intellect ("leftists") couldn't handle anything with meat on it.

No, you have no clue what Biden will do. none.
I am attempting to discuss politics....you seem unable

Aaaaaaaaaaaand you're *STILL* enslaved to that crutch that this is "political". Exactly what I mean that you can't handle it.

We're in "General Discussion" by the way.

Do tell us where these ILLEGAL votes were cast. Biden got almost 75 million votes. There is no law that requires any of us to vote for one candidate or another, and people stood in long lines to vote in this election.,

Actually almost 80 million, and likely will cross that line.

Yahoos show up on this thread apparently willing to look so stupid (post 5 for example) that they think the exact same number of people vote every year. Bizzaro.

One can sort of understand stupid people being stupid. What stupefies the mind is people acting stupid INTENTIONALLY.

People always say that if you don't like somebody, vote them out. So I did, and apparently there are millions of people who agreed with me. What gets me is the number of people who can look at what trump has done in the last four years and actually vote for him to continue. He has caused, unapologetically, an astonishing amount of damage to this nation, our democratic institutions, our people, and our international reputation.
He told the truth, that's what you can't handle

Did he now.

Watch this everybody...........

Hey Bear
------------ where is "the Bronx"?

A geography test? Uhm let's see..

See, that's exactly why I gave you the simplest, most raw, basic answer I could think of. Because your obviously feeble intellect ("leftists") couldn't handle anything with meat on it.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand you're *STILL* enslaved to that crutch that this is "political". Exactly what I mean that you can't handle it.

You are not capable.

Understood. You people are sub par and will bury yourselves. You won't see it until it kicks you square in the face. And it will.

Enjoy !

You are not capable.

Understood. You people are sub par and will bury yourselves. You won't see it until it kicks you square in the face. And it will.

Enjoy !

Umm... "you people"?

Who is "you people"? Non-sociopaths? The honest? Those with character? Those with sufficient stones to not melt into a whiny little bitch-puddle when they LOSE?

Umm... "you people"?
Who is "you people"? Non-sociopaths?

yes....YOU PEOPLE who vote democrat repeatedly like trained monkeys but have no clue why and never benefit from it.

Democrats do not like you. they prove it over and over...yet you lick their behinds like good little lemmings. That is very low IQ

Umm... "you people"?

yes....YOU PEOPLE who vote democrat repeatedly like trained monkeys but have no clue why and never benefit from it.

You seem to be all hung up on this idea of "what politician X can do for Numero Uno".
That's kinda bizarre. Is it common in Dumbfuckistan?

Oh maybe I should mention that you don't have a clue in the world who or what I voted for. Didn't stop you from making it up, now did it.

It's a snap. You sound sad, angry, in denial, and vindictive. I'm pretty happy!:cool:

And, what are you "happy" about ?
(I think you're making it up)

You said you were tired of Democrats AND republicans....so what could you possibly be happy about?

I am happy the election was won by Joe Biden and trump will fail to overthrow it. I put up with the whiny left last time and I will put up with the whiny right this time. I am happy my sons are doing well in their career fields, they went to school for. I am happy my daughter just started a new job in the career field she went back to school for. We are just happy and satisfied, the things we (my wife of 46 years and I) planned for and worked for and sacrificed for paid off and put us and our family in our present position.

Do you realize....for even one second....that you're stating you are happy....your family is happy.......ALL UNDER DONALD TRUMP ?

Can you name even ONE thing that Biden will do for your or your family that will make things better for you or your family? Just one.

I'm a happy, positive minded individual, making my way under whatever administration comes along. I may post opinions on here, but I don't live and breath politics as some do on here, screaming fraud, threatening violence, leave the country, the Rep/Dem are evil, and other over the top emotions. I was raised by level headed, pragmatic people, of good work ethic and I learned the value of a positive attitude.
The leader of our country will not be a lying, self admitted p*ssy grabbing, that appears to be trying to overthrow the government of my country. I think the new administration will get a better handle on Covid, without the science deniers and trouble makers of the trump administration, allowing the government to possibly work for more American. We will not sink into authoritarian rule. I will not be embarrassed daily by the over the top tweets from the Mad King. Assholes always make me happy, happy when they leave, that is.

You are not capable.

Enjoy !

Umm... "you people"?

Who is "you people"? Non-sociopaths? The honest? Those with character? Those with sufficient stones to not melt into a whiny little bitch-puddle when they LOSE?

A pretty dress your wearing pogo..

82ccd18a76ec79f023b0b7e823b4d46f.jpg

You are not capable.

Enjoy !

Umm... "you people"?

And yet you can't come up with a single reason to vote for Joe.....let me let you in on a little secret.

You voted for Joe because you are ignorant, uninformed and a lemming who cannot think for herself

You believe yourself to be "brilliant" yet you draw welfare. Maybe that's what Joe holds for you? A welfare check?

Did you know Republicans took every toss up House seat...all 27...every single one...

and they took every 'leans Republican'...all 26...

...on top of that they took seven of the 'leans Democrat"...

Sounds like a Red Wave to me...

... yet somehow you expect is to believe Biden won?

I don't think so.

Are you doubling down on Duh Stoopid?

What in the wide world of blue fuck to House races have to do with a repudiation of Orange Crash? Do you actually think House Reps are who vote for the POTUS? Your post is constructed of a nonzero number of idiocies.

Every toss up House race broke for Republicans.

Then the Republicans took every single 'leans Republican' race. Dems didn't win any ...or any toss ups.

And then the Republicans took seven 'lean Democrat' races.

Plus, the Democrats were talking about not only flipping the Senate...but taking 10 seats.

That didn't happen either.

Also...the Dems didn't flip a single state legislature. Republicans flipped two.

But supposedly Joe Biden won?

Ridiculous.

Not legally anyway.

Your attempts to force 2+2 to equal five are so weak you must couch them in personal attacks in every post.

Everyone sees right through them.

You are dismissed.

The man who can't finish a scripted sentence.
The man who couldn't fill a high school gymnasium with supporters.

Yeah........NO

LOL
Mail in votes —- don’t know if legit but it allowed lazy fat asses to vote remotely. Makes sense.

Umm... "you people"?

You seem to be all hung up on this idea of "what politician X can do for Numero Uno".
That's kinda bizarre. Is it common in Dumbfuckistan?

Oh maybe I should mention that you don't have a clue in the world who or what I voted for. Didn't stop you from making it up, now did it.
We know where you fled..to a red state

It's a snap. You sound sad, angry, in denial, and vindictive. I'm pretty happy!:cool:

And, what are you "happy" about ?
(I think you're making it up)

You said you were tired of Democrats AND republicans....so what could you possibly be happy about?

I am happy the election was won by Joe Biden and trump will fail to overthrow it. I put up with the whiny left last time and I will put up with the whiny right this time. I am happy my sons are doing well in their career fields, they went to school for. I am happy my daughter just started a new job in the career field she went back to school for. We are just happy and satisfied, the things we (my wife of 46 years and I) planned for and worked for and sacrificed for paid off and put us and our family in our present position.

Do you realize....for even one second....that you're stating you are happy....your family is happy.......ALL UNDER DONALD TRUMP ?

Can you name even ONE thing that Biden will do for your or your family that will make things better for you or your family? Just one.

I'm a happy, positive minded individual, making my way under whatever administration comes along. I may post opinions on here, but I don't live and breath politics as some do on here, screaming fraud, threatening violence, leave the country, the Rep/Dem are evil, and other over the top emotions. I was raised by level headed, pragmatic people, of good work ethic and I learned the value of a positive attitude.
The leader of our country will not be a lying, self admitted p*ssy grabbing, that appears to be trying to overthrow the government of my country. I think the new administration will get a better handle on Covid, without the science deniers and trouble makers of the trump administration, allowing the government to possibly work for more American. We will not sink into authoritarian rule. I will not be embarrassed daily by the over the top tweets from the Mad King. Assholes always make me happy, happy when they leave, that is.

You make no sense.
All these stupid claims by the left were fabricated.

So tell us....Specifically, what policies of joe will make America better?

Or did you just vote to remove the orange man bad as you were told to by CNN ?

I suspect you will simply put up with it, period. I doubt you will shut up. I can see it now. I will have to put up with whining republicans for 4 years, just as I had to put up with whining democrats for 4 years.

Poor thing.
Being you sounds really hard :itsok:

Way to be unifying

lol

Yeah, he brags about how well he and his family are doing......then proudly states he removed the President who did that for him.
I guess he believes if the police are defunded, his city is looted and burned to the ground by leftists he'll be better off.
I'm telling you. These people are not playing with a full deck

in fact, I think they're only holding a Joker
America hasn't been invaded by Body snatchers, more like brain snatchers.

Last edited:
We're expected to believe a drooling fucktard locked in a basement, with a spawn that has videos of him raping Chinese children on an abandoned laptop, got a TON more votes than the first jogger president and the first potentially female president.

Yeah, sounds legit.

This makes one realize that the kenyan lawn jockey didn't win in '08 or '12. No fucking way. Who knew voting machines were being used with predetermined, programmable outcomes. These fucking traitors need to be destroyed.
Lol, you’re just unable to accept reality. Laughable really. The people have spoken, deal with it.

Forum List

Back