You Mean That Government Employees Can't Save Money&Have No Credit Line.Awe,This Is So Sad !!

The vast majority of the Fed. workers are avowed DEMs.
ANY ONE of them can walk into their bank and flash their Fed. gov. ID and the bank WILL loan them money based on getting it back after the showdown ends. Same with their rent/mortgage holders/car financing.
When CNN 'axed' a negro female Fed worker how she was getting by she said she wasn't able to go to the nail salon or send her clothes to the dry cleaners. She also didn't look like she had been missing any meals IYKWIM.
So.....the hell with them because most are Democrats, right? I'll bet when this is over, they will ALL be Democrats. :04:

What if TSA all walk out and gov't can't hire more in an emergency ?? Think 1000's maybe millions of air travelers won't get hurt ??

Yeah that would be terrible! who would be left to confiscate Grandma's shampoo and nail clippers before giving her a thorough cavity search? not to mention miserably fail all those pen tests the DHS regularly runs on the TSA.

The TSA is a disastrous failure and should be privatized
Fire 'em all, like Reagan did with PATCO.
You have a death wish oddball?
As though a gubmint agency to secure airports is an absolute necessity?....Yeah, I was right about you chumps worshiping The State...How pathetic.
LOL LOL you'd love getting on a plane with 5 guys with beards and turbans and no suitcases???? lol

:abgg2q.jpg: :CryingCow: :cul2: Does anyone feel the same way? wondering how all of these government employees are just suffering financially from not getting paid for a few weeks? But don't most of them make a lot of money? Enough to have at least six months income put away in case of an emergency? Dont they all have credit cards?
Or are most of them pissing off their 40-100K Salaries? just assuming the money flow will never end? what the hell are they driving? 40,000.00 cars and living in a 300,000.00 home?
And Pelosi & Crybaby are more concerned over them over the innocent Americans/Their families who have been killed by illegal aliens?
:cuckoo: :cul2:
80% of US workers live paycheck to paycheck.

Redirect Notice
Yet Pelosi sent 54 Billion in aid to foreign countries and keeps our gov. Shut down and the citizens vulnerable to death by criminal illegal aliens! She shits on Americans!
I was not aware that Rep. Pelosi could do things all on her own.....what about the other Representatives......I hear there are at least 434 others whose votes count just as much as hers.

:abgg2q.jpg: :CryingCow: :cul2: Does anyone feel the same way? wondering how all of these government employees are just suffering financially from not getting paid for a few weeks? But don't most of them make a lot of money? Enough to have at least six months income put away in case of an emergency? Dont they all have credit cards?
Or are most of them pissing off their 40-100K Salaries? just assuming the money flow will never end? what the hell are they driving? 40,000.00 cars and living in a 300,000.00 home?
And Pelosi & Crybaby are more concerned over them over the innocent Americans/Their families who have been killed by illegal aliens?

Interesting to note that you are allowing jealousy, envy, hate, among other emotions, to delude yourself into believing that government is bad, and government employees are bad.
We reside in a sad space when folks such as yourself become so infected with negativity & self loathing.
Please, try & get better.
sorry but the government is bad and that makes those that work for them bad
It's all about the cruelty. :badgrin:

I hate nobody, and you are still a little statist bitch.
The PALOOKA states he doesn't hate anyone, but yet in post #61 can be found thanking a post stating to let the government workers starve.

In this life you're either serving God or Satan. Every choice in your life is a marked decision to serve one of them, no other choice.

I see which choice you've made.

Keep it up bruh, you're doing WELL!!!
Do I pity or hate the tick, as I pull it off my neck?

Newp....I just remove it and move on.

Interesting to note that you are allowing jealousy, envy, hate, among other emotions, to delude yourself into believing that government is bad, and government employees are bad.
We reside in a sad space when folks such as yourself become so infected with negativity & self loathing.

Including the military and the border patrol? Send them all home!
The Coast Guard isn't being paid....they are being advised to have garage sales.

Does anyone feel the same way?

No. Can you effectively go three weeks without a paycheck and not have at least some struggles? The vast majority of Americans can't. Regardless of your opinion of the shutdown, the fact that you are laughing about some people struggling financially doesn't speak very highly of you as a person.

i am really worried about this shutdown,,im gonna go stock up on the bare neccessities asap!,,,like water/beer/balony/bananas/vodka/bread/little debbie snacks/milk/pasta/etc etc

We should bring more of them home from overseas. Now that we have a president that is isn't an insane warmongerer that seems possible.

Maybe address the crisis on our own border.
They're all back from Syria now that ISIS has been destroyed like tiny trump said, right?

i dont wana hear about how much of america is struggling/maybe many of them are in a 30,000 yr household. but what does the average government worker make?

i just cannot phathom that these suffering workers havent even saved at least 10,000 in case of an emergency? I mean, I dont make 100,000 a year, but I have a 100,000 credit line that is more than enough to cover me in case of any emergency
Sure...enjoy that interest rate.
0? whats wrong with my 0% interest rate? what do you think? my FICO score is 400?

I'd love to see this type of attitude given towards the subsidized white farming industry that our government props up and Republicans continuously cries for.
Ah...but those Republican voting farmers are not getting their subsidies right now either. :71:

i just cannot phathom that these suffering workers havent even saved at least 10,000 in case of an emergency? I mean, I dont make 100,000 a year, but I have a 100,000 credit line that is more than enough to cover me in case of any emergency
0? whats wrong with my 0% interest rate? what do you think? my FICA score is 400?
0% rate on loans.........? :71: Sure, honey.

The Coast Guard isn't being paid....they are being advised to have garage sales.

according to some here, those Coast Guard folks are BAD because they are gubmint employees

I'd love to see this type of attitude given towards the subsidized white farming industry that our government props up and Republicans continuously cries for.

The difference is farming is essential. Nobody is going to starve if some non essential government employees are not working.
What if TSA all walk out and gov't can't hire more in an emergency ?? Think 1000's maybe millions of air travelers won't get hurt ??
They are already feeling the pinch....Miami just shut down one terminal because of lack of coverage......think it's gonna get better as this shutdown continues?

0? whats wrong with my 0% interest rate? what do you think? my FICA score is 400?
i dont need loans..i just write my own 0%checks,,,,its nice having a 760 FICO score! every one wants to give me a 0% Visa!

i dont need loans..i just write my own 0%checks,,,,its nice having a 760 FICO score! every one wants to give me a 0% Visa!
and I dont want loans, i like to keep my visa balance under 10,000 at all times

Forum List

Back