You Mean That Government Employees Can't Save Money&Have No Credit Line.Awe,This Is So Sad !!

:abgg2q.jpg: :CryingCow: :cul2: Does anyone feel the same way? wondering how all of these government employees are just suffering financially from not getting paid for a few weeks? But don't most of them make a lot of money? Enough to have at least six months income put away in case of an emergency? Dont they all have credit cards?
Or are most of them pissing off their 40-100K Salaries? just assuming the money flow will never end? what the hell are they driving? 40,000.00 cars and living in a 300,000.00 home?
And Pelosi & Crybaby are more concerned over them over the innocent Americans/Their families who have been killed by illegal aliens?
:cuckoo: :cul2:
I'd love to see this type of attitude given towards the subsidized white farming industry that our government props up and Republicans continuously cries for.
Ah...but those Republican voting farmers are not getting their subsidies right now either. :71:
thats a good thing

According to a 2016 GOBankingRates survey, 35 percent of all adults in the U.S. have only several hundred dollars in their savings accounts and 34 percent have zero. Only 15 percent have over $10,000 stashed away.

Considering the majority of Government employees are not our best and brightest, they are the ones on the underside of the above savings statistics.
Life's tough, shit happens, wear a fucking helmet.
Yep.....and those who have to wear helmets over this vote.

:abgg2q.jpg: :CryingCow: :cul2: Does anyone feel the same way? wondering how all of these government employees are just suffering financially from not getting paid for a few weeks? But don't most of them make a lot of money? Enough to have at least six months income put away in case of an emergency? Dont they all have credit cards?
Or are most of them pissing off their 40-100K Salaries? just assuming the money flow will never end? what the hell are they driving? 40,000.00 cars and living in a 300,000.00 home?
And Pelosi & Crybaby are more concerned over them over the innocent Americans/Their families who have been killed by illegal aliens?
I'd love to see this type of attitude given towards the subsidized white farming industry that our government props up and Republicans continuously cries for.
Ah...but those Republican voting farmers are not getting their subsidies right now either. :71:

if farmers receive gubmint subsidies then they are technically being paid by the gubmint AKA a gubmint employee so, they must be BAD too, according to some here.

What if TSA all walk out and gov't can't hire more in an emergency ?? Think 1000's maybe millions of air travelers won't get hurt ??

Yeah that would be terrible! who would be left to confiscate Grandma's shampoo and nail clippers before giving her a thorough cavity search? not to mention miserably fail all those pen tests the DHS regularly runs on the TSA.

The TSA is a disastrous failure and should be privatized
Fire 'em all, like Reagan did with PATCO.
PATCO struck for more pay. You are going to fire people for NOT working for free? :71:

Awwww....I and my fellow contractors lost six figures in
According to a 2016 GOBankingRates survey, 35 percent of all adults in the U.S. have only several hundred dollars in their savings accounts and 34 percent have zero. Only 15 percent have over $10,000 stashed away.

Considering the majority of Government employees are not our best and brightest, they are the ones on the underside of the above savings statistics.
As though a little vacation is going to change those votes.

Because of the crash of Lehman Brothers, I lost six figures worth of construction contracts, never to be seen again...Nobody GAF about that, while I sucked it up and found other work....Yet here you sad little clowns are today, wringing your pathetic little hands over a gaggle of bureaucrats, who will end up being paid up 100% when all this Kabuki theater is all over with.

Get the fuck over yourselves.

thats a good thing
What's good??? That she has no empathy for those with less ?? That she mocks their inability to save ??? She is a guaranteed trumpette

what we are seeing here is the general difference between dems and conservatives,,,conservatives dont piss off about 50% of their income on stuff they dont need! they bank it!

what we are seeing here is the general difference between dems and conservatives,,,conservatives dont piss off about 50% of their income on stuff they dont need! they bank it!
like rent food childcare doctors transportation etc etc etc

What if TSA all walk out and gov't can't hire more in an emergency ?? Think 1000's maybe millions of air travelers won't get hurt ??

Yeah that would be terrible! who would be left to confiscate Grandma's shampoo and nail clippers before giving her a thorough cavity search? not to mention miserably fail all those pen tests the DHS regularly runs on the TSA.

The TSA is a disastrous failure and should be privatized
Fire 'em all, like Reagan did with PATCO.
PATCO struck for more pay. You are going to fire people for NOT working for free? :71:

LOL, Nobody in Tyrannosaurus Fed is working for free, they're still getting OVERpaid, their checks are just deferred.

80% of US workers live paycheck to paycheck.

Redirect Notice
-------------------------------------------- kinda like feck heads eh Crep .

Redirect Notice

That figure you gave above demonstrates exactly nothing, as it doesn't necessarily include one single federal worker.

Moreover, Crepitus, and with all due respect, I, for one, will never click on a shitty, spying google link, ever. Moreover, I will assume you just copied a link at random from your google search, without reading the linked text. If you did, you should be able to have the redirect resolved and to present a direct link to the source.

i just cannot phathom that these suffering workers havent even saved at least 10,000 in case of an emergency? I mean, I dont make 100,000 a year, but I have a 100,000 credit line that is more than enough to cover me in case of any emergency
Sure...enjoy that interest rate.
0? whats wrong with my 0% interest rate? what do you think? my FICA score is 400?
0% rate on loans.........? :71: Sure, honey.
i dont need loans..i just write my own 0%checks,,,,its nice having a 760 FICO score! every one wants to give me a 0% Visa!
You think a credit line is given out without interest for the lending institution? :71:

i guess all of these suffering government employees are gonna have to give up Taco Bell/Burger King/Arbys etc etc for a few months

thats a good thing
I don't really care one way or another about them......they made their bed.

Awwww....I and my fellow contractors lost six figures in

As though a little vacation is going to change those votes.

Because of the crash of Lehman Brothers, I lost six figures worth of construction contracts, never to be seen again...Nobody GAF about that, while I sucked it up and found other work....Yet here you sad little clowns are today, wringing your pathetic little hands over a gaggle of bureaucrats, who will end up being paid up 100% when all this Kabuki theater is all over with.

Get the fuck over yourselves.
So....:71: ....you never voted for Lehman Brothers again....:71: ... Right? :71:

(I might want to point out that for every government worker whose life became more difficult with this shutdown, there are family members and friends who see what is happening or are sharing in the hardships by lending money or helping maintain.....they probably vote too.)

Redirect Notice
Yet Pelosi sent 54 Billion in aid to foreign countries and keeps our gov. Shut down and the citizens vulnerable to death by criminal illegal aliens! She shits on Americans!
How is that in any way related to the topic?
Need it spelled out? 54 billion foreign aid! She refuses to spend 5.6 Billion to build a wall, provide security to Americans, and put those living “paycheck to paycheck” back to work. Why does she favor foreign interlopers?
Maybe because the 54 billion is for national security and the 5 is for tRump's ego.
The wall is for national security the 54 Billion is to buy some other country’s favors!

republicans on this thread are the goats in the biblical parable of the Sheep and the Goats

waxed over cold, antichrist minions

enjoy your cold and depraved lives while you can....
NAILED IT!!!

hit-nail.jpg

Actually, they're more like the Biblical definition of a fool.

A fool is someone who has said that there is no God.

That's what the psalmist tells us.
If you are secular then the Bible tells you what people do. When they get out of hand within their realms and the ending results. The extremes mess us up. In this era the extremes are way to the left masking social justice of different groups with crazy power hungry people promoting ways of living that few people do as normal. Nothing wrong with dignity. But what about he children who get affected and put on the back burner in our selfish environment. If not for the ext generatio I would love Islam taking control here. It would be fun.

Forum List

Back