You Mean That Government Employees Can't Save Money&Have No Credit Line.Awe,This Is So Sad !!

:abgg2q.jpg: :CryingCow: :cul2: Does anyone feel the same way? wondering how all of these government employees are just suffering financially from not getting paid for a few weeks? But don't most of them make a lot of money? Enough to have at least six months income put away in case of an emergency? Dont they all have credit cards?
Or are most of them pissing off their 40-100K Salaries? just assuming the money flow will never end? what the hell are they driving? 40,000.00 cars and living in a 300,000.00 home?
And Pelosi & Crybaby are more concerned over them over the innocent Americans/Their families who have been killed by illegal aliens?
:cuckoo: :cul2:
When you have a job for life and get raises every year, you live like a drunken sailor.

Who got a raise this year? That would not be government workers.

Private sector has oodles of jobs.

I agree there are plenty of jobs out there. Let em fine another job.

Hell over Obama's tenure as POTUS there were no jobs and unemployment was extended time and time again. People were on food stamps.

These Fed workers never worried about you and I. They can't get fired, don't get laid off and live in a bubble.

Can't say I feel one iota of sorry for any of them.
Typical Democrat Government worker: OK,,OK,,,i take home about 4000 a month, so therefore I can make a 1500.00 mortgage payment,,a 500 dolla car payment,,,about 400 a month for entertainment purposes,,,150 a month to have my nails done,,maybe 700 a month on food,,,,,180 a month on gas,,,i think about 300 a month for cable/phone/gadgets/etc,,and maybe 500 a month on misc expenses, and I try to save at least 300 a month,,,lets see,,lets see,,what does that all add up to?

I don't know where you get your $4000 a month take home pay, but that's about a GS-11 salary and often requires a doctoral or law degree.

:abgg2q.jpg: :CryingCow: :cul2: Does anyone feel the same way? wondering how all of these government employees are just suffering financially from not getting paid for a few weeks? But don't most of them make a lot of money? Enough to have at least six months income put away in case of an emergency? Dont they all have credit cards?
Or are most of them pissing off their 40-100K Salaries? just assuming the money flow will never end? what the hell are they driving? 40,000.00 cars and living in a 300,000.00 home?
And Pelosi & Crybaby are more concerned over them over the innocent Americans/Their families who have been killed by illegal aliens?

Interesting to note that you are allowing jealousy, envy, hate, among other emotions, to delude yourself into believing that government is bad, and government employees are bad.
We reside in a sad space when folks such as yourself become so infected with negativity & self loathing.
Please, try & get better.
sorry but the government is bad and that makes those that work for them bad

Including the military and the border patrol? Send them all home!

We should bring more of them home from overseas. Now that we have a president that is isn't an insane warmongerer that seems possible.

Maybe address the crisis on our own border.
They're all back from Syria now that ISIS has been destroyed like tiny trump said, right?

No, they are NOT back from Syria you moron!

i guess all of these suffering government employees are gonna have to give up Taco Bell/Burger King/Arbys etc etc for a few months
Hopefuuly, Trump will continue to load his feedbag with cheeseburgers & stuff his yap with one every minute of every day, :ahole-1:

You are a real winner! If you are a clipper, you must be pretty dull because all you do is make a lot of buzzing noise and don't accomplish much!

Hell over Obama's tenure as POTUS there were no jobs and unemployment was extended time and time again. People were on food stamps.

These Fed workers never worried about you and I. They can't get fired, don't get laid off and live in a bubble.

Typical Democrat Government worker: OK,,OK,,,i take home about 4000 a month, so therefore I can make a 1500.00 mortgage payment,,a 500 dolla car payment,,,about 400 a month for entertainment purposes,,,150 a month to have my nails done,,maybe 700 a month on food,,,,,180 a month on gas,,,i think about 300 a month for cable/phone/gadgets/etc,,and maybe 500 a month on misc expenses, and I try to save at least 300 a month,,,lets see,,lets see,,what does that all add up to?

I don't know where you get your $4000 a month take home pay, but that's about a GS-11 salary and often requires a doctoral or law degree.
well i dont know the exact salaries, im sure they can vary from 35 to 100K a year,,but still,,how can all of these people make an upper class income and not save enough money god forbid the money comes to a stop? what are they doing? buying/spending it as if they will always see a paycheck?

Got problems?
Login to projectyourbitterness.com.
In no time you'll feel white as rain!

Interesting to note that you are allowing jealousy, envy, hate, among other emotions, to delude yourself into believing that government is bad, and government employees are bad.
We reside in a sad space when folks such as yourself become so infected with negativity & self loathing.
Please, try & get better.

Including the military and the border patrol? Send them all home!

The very same people one may want to rely on in a crisis.

Brilliant!

well, I guess the first to go would have to be the military; yep. They gotta go. They B bad; really bad. Right?
technically they are a tool of government

why don't you tell US something we don't already know?
how am I to know what you dont know

lemme rephrase 4 ya: why don't you tell US something that isn't so goddamn obvious?

Happy now?
Preferably with a point attached.

well i dont know the exact salaries, im sure they can vary from 35 to 100K a year,,but still,,how can all of these people make an upper class income and not save enough money god forbid the money comes to a stop? what are they doing? buying/spending it as if they will always see a paycheck?

You think $35K is upper class income? Why are you trying to prove yourself to be a moron?

i just cannot phathom that these suffering workers havent even saved at least 10,000 in case of an emergency? I mean, I dont make 100,000 a year, but I have a 100,000 credit line that is more than enough to cover me in case of any emergency

Loser.

TSA Careers and Airport Security Jobs | TSA Salary and Training Requirements | Requirements for Federal Law Enforcement Jobs

Salary Expectations for Airport Security Jobs
Unlike most federal agencies that use the general schedule (GS) grading system to determine salary ranges, the TSA uses an SV grading system, a discrete salary system with pay ranges that differ from the GS system. Airport security jobs typically begin at the D pay band, which is $25,518 to $38,277. The promotion potential is the E pay band, which is $29,302 to $44,007.

When you have a job for life and get raises every year, you live like a drunken sailor.
Weeee.........:spinner:

republicans on this thread are the goats in the biblical parable of the Sheep and the Goats

waxed over cold, antichrist minions

enjoy your cold and depraved lives while you can....
NAILED IT!!!

hit-nail.jpg

Actually, they're more like the Biblical definition of a fool.

A fool is someone who has said that there is no God.

That's what the psalmist tells us.
Or maybe we don't worship a graven image: The State.

Only a craven loser would say such a thing.

Or maybe we don't worship a graven image: The State.
You worship Mammon, aka money.

The very thing Scripture instructs us NOT to do.

Knock yourselves out.

You gon' learn, one day.
The lesson comes soon.
This festering shutdown is going to explode at the same time Cohen is publicly testifying to all of Trump's felonious proclivities.
The storm is on the horizon.

What if TSA all walk out and gov't can't hire more in an emergency ?? Think 1000's maybe millions of air travelers won't get hurt ??

Yeah that would be terrible! who would be left to confiscate Grandma's shampoo and nail clippers before giving her a thorough cavity search? not to mention miserably fail all those pen tests the DHS regularly runs on the TSA.

The TSA is a disastrous failure and should be privatized
Fire 'em all, like Reagan did with PATCO.
You have a death wish oddball?
As though a gubmint agency to secure airports is an absolute necessity?....Yeah, I was right about you chumps worshiping The State...How pathetic.

As though a gubmint agency to secure airports is an absolute necessity?....Yeah, I was right about you chumps worshiping The State...How pathetic.

Airports, loser.

Around DC most fed workers have money reserves. If not, don’t live stupid.

80% of US workers live paycheck to paycheck.

Redirect Notice
Yet Pelosi sent 54 Billion in aid to foreign countries and keeps our gov. Shut down and the citizens vulnerable to death by criminal illegal aliens! She shits on Americans!
I watched trump telling the world in front of Schumer and pelosi that he is to blame for the shutdown.

i am really worried about this shutdown,,im gonna go stock up on the bare neccessities asap!,,,like water/beer/balony/bananas/vodka/bread/little debbie snacks/milk/pasta/etc etc

Dont forget your tampons. Trump did say maybe months. Hell, get yourself some of the fancy, old school kind with substance. It looks like a heavy flow.

Forum List

Back