You Mean That Government Employees Can't Save Money&Have No Credit Line.Awe,This Is So Sad !!

According to a 2016 GOBankingRates survey, 35 percent of all adults in the U.S. have only several hundred dollars in their savings accounts and 34 percent have zero. Only 15 percent have over $10,000 stashed away.

Considering the majority of Government employees are not our best and brightest, they are the ones on the underside of the above savings statistics.
Life's tough, shit happens, wear a fucking helmet.
Yep.....and those who have to wear helmets over this vote.

I’m guessing Trump isn’t too concerned about losing any votes from government employees. Most are Libs already.

One of the dumbest posts ever. When middle class workers attack other middle class workers the Kool aid has been drunk. All of it. Only in America could this happen.

How many of you fucktard Trumptards would work for free?

Let's hear how many! :cul2:

According to a 2016 GOBankingRates survey, 35 percent of all adults in the U.S. have only several hundred dollars in their savings accounts and 34 percent have zero. Only 15 percent have over $10,000 stashed away.

Considering the majority of Government employees are not our best and brightest, they are the ones on the underside of the above savings statistics.
Considering the majority of Government employees are not our best and brightest,
do you have something backing that up or is this just bucktooth talk?....

:abgg2q.jpg: :CryingCow: :cul2: Does anyone feel the same way? wondering how all of these government employees are just suffering financially from not getting paid for a few weeks? But don't most of them make a lot of money? Enough to have at least six months income put away in case of an emergency? Dont they all have credit cards?
Or are most of them pissing off their 40-100K Salaries? just assuming the money flow will never end? what the hell are they driving? 40,000.00 cars and living in a 300,000.00 home?
And Pelosi & Crybaby are more concerned over them over the innocent Americans/Their families who have been killed by illegal aliens?
:cuckoo: :cul2:

Interesting to note that you are allowing jealousy, envy, hate, among other emotions, to delude yourself into believing that government is bad, and government employees are bad.
We reside in a sad space when folks such as yourself become so infected with negativity & self loathing.
Please, try & get better.
sorry but the government is bad and that makes those that work for them bad
geezus....what turnip truck did you fall out of?....

i just cannot phathom that these suffering workers havent even saved at least 10,000 in case of an emergency? I mean, I dont make 100,000 a year, but I have a 100,000 credit line that is more than enough to cover me in case of any emergency
you think they make 100 thousand a year?.....lol....

What if TSA all walk out and gov't can't hire more in an emergency ?? Think 1000's maybe millions of air travelers won't get hurt ??

Yeah that would be terrible! who would be left to confiscate Grandma's shampoo and nail clippers before giving her a thorough cavity search? not to mention miserably fail all those pen tests the DHS regularly runs on the TSA.

The TSA is a disastrous failure and should be privatized
Fire 'em all, like Reagan did with PATCO.
those guys went on strike.....come on oddball....

I guess when this is all over we need to double their pay huh?

i guess all of these suffering government employees are gonna have to give up Taco Bell/Burger King/Arbys etc etc for a few months
Hopefuuly, Trump will continue to load his feedbag with cheeseburgers & stuff his yap with one every minute of every day, :ahole-1:

80% of US workers live paycheck to paycheck.

Redirect Notice

That figure you gave above demonstrates exactly nothing, as it doesn't necessarily include one single federal worker.

Moreover, Crepitus, and with all due respect, I, for one, will never click on a shitty, spying google link, ever. Moreover, I will assume you just copied a link at random from your google search, without reading the linked text. If you did, you should be able to have the redirect resolved and to present a direct link to the source.
You may assume all you want. No skin offa my ass.

80% of US workers live paycheck to paycheck.

Redirect Notice
Yet Pelosi sent 54 Billion in aid to foreign countries and keeps our gov. Shut down and the citizens vulnerable to death by criminal illegal aliens! She shits on Americans!
How is that in any way related to the topic?
Need it spelled out? 54 billion foreign aid! She refuses to spend 5.6 Billion to build a wall, provide security to Americans, and put those living “paycheck to paycheck” back to work. Why does she favor foreign interlopers?
Maybe because the 54 billion is for national security and the 5 is for tRump's ego.
The wall is for national security the 54 Billion is to buy some other country’s favors!
So, you're not really understanding foreign policy too well then?

Pelosi doesn't even care about them. She is preventing them having the most meaningful government jobs in history - building that wall.
and if nancy is so worried/concerned for all of these government employees, why didnt she just send all of them a check for about 5000 dollars? I mean, how much is she worth?
Let them Uber for a few months.

:abgg2q.jpg: :CryingCow: :cul2: Does anyone feel the same way? wondering how all of these government employees are just suffering financially from not getting paid for a few weeks? But don't most of them make a lot of money? Enough to have at least six months income put away in case of an emergency? Dont they all have credit cards?
Or are most of them pissing off their 40-100K Salaries? just assuming the money flow will never end? what the hell are they driving? 40,000.00 cars and living in a 300,000.00 home?
And Pelosi & Crybaby are more concerned over them over the innocent Americans/Their families who have been killed by illegal aliens?
:cuckoo: :cul2:

Interesting to note that you are allowing jealousy, envy, hate, among other emotions, to delude yourself into believing that government is bad, and government employees are bad.
We reside in a sad space when folks such as yourself become so infected with negativity & self loathing.
Please, try & get better.
sorry but the government is bad and that makes those that work for them bad

Including the military and the border patrol? Send them all home!

We should bring more of them home from overseas. Now that we have a president that is isn't an insane warmongerer that seems possible.

Maybe address the crisis on our own border.

Warmongerer? Anyway, do you really think that these military guys can brutally tear crying and screaming infants and little children from their parents in an efficient and nazi like fashion the same as the trump inspired border patrol?

Considering the majority of Government employees are not our best and brightest,

You’re kidding, right? I have worked with government employees at all levels, and they are almost always less impressive than those working outside of bureaucracy. They are generally not free thinkers or innovators. They are typically the 9 to 5ers and paper pushers. NASA employees notwithstanding.

You’re kidding, right? I have worked with government employees at all levels, and they are almost always less impressive than those working outside of bureaucracy. They are generally not free thinkers or innovators. They are typically the 9 to 5ers and paper pushers. NASA employees notwithstanding.
no im not....i worked in govt 33 years and yea there are dumbasses there ....there are also people who are pretty well educated and are not much different than those working outside bureaucracy.....if you really worked with govt people at all levels you would have said much the same thing...

Pelosi doesn't even care about them. She is preventing them having the most meaningful government jobs in history - building that wall.
and if nancy is so worried/concerned for all of these government employees, why didnt she just send all of them a check for about 5000 dollars? I mean, how much is she worth?
so have any of these government workers acted as if it was 1929 again? and we all know what some of them did when they thought the world was coming to an end.

so have any of these government workers acted as if it was 1929 again? and we all know what some of them did when they thought the world was coming to an end.

Uber would be great, they would get to understand first hand the problem with the illegals. Ready to support the wall building efforts right when they come back.

Forum List

Back