You only need 10 rounds in your magazine? Violent attacker takes 12 rounds from police officer before stopping....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This guy wasn't even attacking....only advancing. If he had had a knife, this officer would have been stabbed and slashed repeatedly even as he shot the violent attacker..

This is why you do not arbitrarily limit law abiding citizens and their ability to use guns and magazines to save lives...

This guy wasn't even attacking....only advancing. If he had had a knife, this officer would have been stabbed and slashed repeatedly even as he shot the violent attacker..

This is why you do not arbitrarily limit law abiding citizens and their ability to use guns and magazines to save lives...

This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

Oddly...that "blunt force instrument" was called a deadly weapon here...but those pipes and flagstaffs at the Capitol didn't somehow constitute deadly weapons when the Capitol rioters used them?

This is all so confusing...

Oddly...that "blunt force instrument" was called a deadly weapon here...but those pipes and flagstaffs at the Capitol didn't somehow constitute deadly weapons when the Capitol rioters used them?

Which pipes and flagstaffs? Please show us the photos of the antifa and blm rioters at the capitol...the Trump supporters were busy wandering the hallways taking selfies...

But since you can't address the actual post, you are still a lame doofus...

Which pipes and flagstaffs? Please show us the photos of the antifa and blm rioters at the capitol...the Trump supporters were busy wandering the hallways taking selfies...

But since you can't address the actual post, you are still a lame doofus...
I have posted those pics and videos numerus times. Call me a liar and deny that they were used and I'll gladly make you look stupid.

Go ahead

Kind of seems like the officer had a gun control problem. If he didn't stop after first three rounds, I would have placed one right between his eyes at that range. He would have stopped then, armor or no.

That has to be one of the corniest things you often repeat. Your "fallacy" thing is fucking gay.

Nor did they count as such it seems during the long hot Summer of "peaceful protests" in our cities such as with the CHAZ and CHOP and other AntiFa street theater ...

Ya gotta love the black guy!!!
Shoot his ass,Shoot his ass!!!!! Yeah,you think you got privilege!!!!
Had it been a black dude he'd be screaming I cant believe he shot that Brother!!!
Fucken Honky Cop is a racist!!! No justice no peace!!!!

That has to be one of the corniest things you often repeat. Your "fallacy" thing is fucking gay.

Thank You!!!!
Everyone is tired of his Bullshit response to every fucken post.

Kind of seems like the officer had a gun control problem. If he didn't stop after first three rounds, I would have placed one right between his eyes at that range. He would have stopped then, armor or no.
No, the guy was probably scared. Targets at the range don't shoot back.

Actually the argument is that you should require police to do target practice more often. Police often go their entire career without shooting anybody, and the usual requirement is to slow fire on a stationary target.

Imagine if a hunter was that poor a shot, needing 12 shots to kill a deer. You would be outraged.

Actually the argument is that you should require police to do target practice more often. Police often go their entire career without shooting anybody, and the usual requirement is to slow fire on a stationary target.

Imagine if a hunter was that poor a shot, needing 12 shots to kill a deer. You would be outraged.

A 30.06 rifle is a far cry from a 9mm pistol round.
You obviously know nothing about firearms.

I knew a guy that had a single shot 30.06 handgun. He asked me if I wanted to shoot it and I said "HELL NO!"

No, the guy was probably scared. Targets at the range don't shoot back.
I find that most of the "gun nuts" that post here, think they're Audie Murphy, yet the only target practice they get is against pieces of stationary paper. They don't consider the target moving, or firing back as they aim.

Every hunter will tell you, that bullet placement is more important than bullet size. You also have to separate killing power from stopping power. Why the military relied on a .45 (11.4mm) with a 250 grain slug vs a 9mm at half that weight, vs 5.56 at one quarter that weight. This is where muzzle energy meets internal ballistics to cause lethality.

Why are you so scared of that event? Do you see uprisings or anything, anywhere? The smart Deplorables will never do business with blue areas again unless they have to.

I knew a guy that had a single shot 30.06 handgun. He asked me if I wanted to shoot it and I said "HELL NO!"
Probably a remington XP-100.

You ever hear of a .50 BMG pistol? Without the muzzle brake it would break your wrist.

Every hunter will tell you, that bullet placement is more important than bullet size. You also have to separate killing power from stopping power. Why the military relied on a .45 (11.4mm) with a 250 grain slug vs a 9mm at half that weight, vs 5.56 at one quarter that weight. This is where muzzle energy meets internal ballistics to cause lethality.

You can miss the heart on a deer with a 30.06 by 4 or 5 inches and it will still destroy the heart. Killing power and stopping power are one and the same.
The standard military .45 ball ammo was 230 grain. I say was because the military stopped using the .45 a long time ago.
I think what you are so poorly trying to describe is what those of us who know what we're talking about is known as hydrostatic shock.

You have no fucking idea what you're saying and it only makes you look like a dumbass.

You can miss the heart on a deer with a 30.06 by 4 or 5 inches and it will still destroy the heart. Killing power and stopping power are one and the same.
The standard military .45 ball ammo was 230 grain. I say was because the military stopped using the .45 a long time ago.
I think what you are so poorly trying to describe is what those of us who know what we're talking about is known as hydrostatic shock.

You have no fucking idea what you're saying and it only makes you look like a dumbass.
In that case looks are NOT deceiving!

Forum List

Back