🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

You think getting 6 months in Jail for rape is bad?

Clinton was a defense lawyer who secured a plea deal for her client after exposing evidentiary holes in the state's case. You're comparing that to a trial judge handing out a light sentence on the basis of prison would have a "significant impact" on the one who's been convicted.

If you think that anything therein is similar, then you're an even more special kind of stupid we ever realized. And that was a whole lot of special we assigned you before.

What then would have been an appropriate sentence?

Let's say that the defendant was walking by, saw wax in her ears and removed the same using Qtips. What should the sentence be then?

Do I as a juror have the right to NULLIFY THE LAW?

The facts:

BOTH individuals were drunk out of their minds.

The woman who now argues that her body is her temple was drunk out of her mind behind dumpsters in a public place.

Did she think that her pussy was something valuable before imbibing to intoxication?

Clinton was a defense lawyer who secured a plea deal for her client after exposing evidentiary holes in the state's case. You're comparing that to a trial judge handing out a light sentence on the basis of prison would have a "significant impact" on the one who's been convicted.

If you think that anything therein is similar, then you're an even more special kind of stupid we ever realized. And that was a whole lot of special we assigned you before.

Regardless, it is beyond immoral to get a child rapist off on a technicality!

Doing her job and to the best of her ability and as obligated by law is immoral? :cuckoo:
Soldier in Africa who execute kids say the same thing.

Would you give a corporation a pass who pollutes the water as much as they legally can and then stops?
Your arguments here are false analogies, in fact it would have been immoral for Clinton to give her client anything but the best defense possible since that was what she was pledged to do under our system of justice.

What the defendant did was immoral, what the defense attorney did was not, I have no liking for lawyers, but I also know that you cannot hold them up as immoral when they do the job that they swore to do to the best of their abilities.
All attorneys have a choice who they represent. She choice to sell her soul for a rich client.

Are you saying that her client didn't rape a 12 year old girl?

:slap:

I don't get it, Is this guy suggesting that the defense attorney is supposed to try and get his/her client MORE jail time? This whole attack on Clinton is idiotic, all it demonstrates is that she was a good defense attorney, there are far more valid lines of character attack on the Queen of Corruption.
Actually, a defense attorney is supposed to get/ensure their client a fair trial, not keep criminals on the streets.
A defense attorney's job is to provide his/her client the best defense possible within the law.

"That it is better 100 guilty Persons should escape than that one innocent Person should suffer, is a Maxim that has been long and generally approved." -- Benjamin Franklin

Are you saying her client didn't rape a 12 year old?

Oh, so you don't CARE that her client did it as long as she got him a plea deal. Got it.

And Men should be noble and true. Yeah, not gonna happen.

Most are far better than we're given credit for. I can't say the same for Defense Attorneys , from what I can see.

Everyone hates lawyers, until they need one.
Meh, hate is the wrong word. At least for me.

What a defense attorney does is downright disgusting much of the time. There is no way around that. However, they are a necessary part of the justice system that would be utterly broken without them. I have respect for defense attorneys because the vital role they play in the justice system MUST be done by someone and I sure as hell would not do that job.

I don't get it, Is this guy suggesting that the defense attorney is supposed to try and get his/her client MORE jail time? This whole attack on Clinton is idiotic, all it demonstrates is that she was a good defense attorney, there are far more valid lines of character attack on the Queen of Corruption.
Actually, a defense attorney is supposed to get/ensure their client a fair trial, not keep criminals on the streets.
A defense attorney's job is to provide his/her client the best defense possible within the law.

"That it is better 100 guilty Persons should escape than that one innocent Person should suffer, is a Maxim that has been long and generally approved." -- Benjamin Franklin

Are you saying her client didn't rape a 12 year old?
No, are you saying that the moon is made of green cheese ?

Oh, so you don't CARE that her client did it as long as she got him a plea deal. Got it.

:slap: :slap:

What a defense attorney does is downright disgusting much of the time. There is no way around that. However, they are a necessary part of the justice system that would be utterly broken without them. I have respect for defense attorneys because the vital role they play in the justice system MUST be done by someone and I sure as hell would not do that job.

Which is why we need to fix the system by changing to a Guilty until Proven Innocent mentality and removing untrained, citizen jurors.

Which is why we need to fix the system by changing to a Guilty until Proven Innocent mentality and removing untrained, citizen jurors.

:booze:

I think it would be more accurate if you had said, "We need to finish breaking the system by changing to a guilty until proven innocent mentality". :cuckoo:

No we do not. This nation was established on a foundation of freedom. Assumed guilt is counter to that fundamental concept.

I am still unsure of why you even stay in this nation - are you not openly for a totalitarian or authoritative government?

No we do not. This nation was established on a foundation of freedom. Assumed guilt is counter to that fundamental concept.

This nation was founded by individuals who were interested in Morality and Justice - Two concepts which no longer exist in this nation. Freedom be damned. It means NOTHING without Morals and Justice (not legalese, JUSTICE).

I am still unsure of why you even stay in this nation - are you not openly for a totalitarian or authoritative government?

Thursday truly decent nations won't offer citizenship to Americans. Many also require membership in an organized religious body, which I have no use for. That's why I'm still here.

Forum List

Back