You think has prices are high now? Going to 10 for 87 in less than a year. Debra Halaand US secretary of the Interior everyone.

This is weird, because my friend was so disgusted with Biden winning the presidency (if that's what it's called winning), and how he attacked the oil just like Trump said that he would, that my friend in a very angry but light hearted way said that " HE HOPED THAT GAS WOULD REACH $10.00 DOLLARS A GALLON" soon.

Well it appears that he will be getting his wishes fulfilled, so how do the idiotic Democrat's like their embicile and chief now ?????

Funny it appears that TDS is rapidly on the decline, and is being replaced by OHH CRAP Biden is the president. If it wasn't so sad it would be hilarious but it's not.

1654387606246.png

Love how these people have the audacity to throw shade on Republicans & President Trump. Biden has been in office for over 16 months & all we've had is one disaster after another.

So what is the Republican plan to solve todays problem?

It wouldn't be very hard at all.
Simply bring up a sustained increase in production that doesn't trip the commodities market into a full-blown panic and in less than 6 months you can have $2 a gallon gas and still very profitable petroleum companies.

I can guarantee you that that's going to be happening when the Republicans take the House and Senate.

They will have no problem getting a veto proof majority because many of the Democrats will be on board with it.

You nutbags need to go apeshit on the oil companies and Wall Street speculators. Make it happen or bitch, moan and groan 24/7.
Lol.... The one easy way to do that is open up the competition in production. That will do more in a few short months and you could possibly do in decades trying to force their hand while they laugh in your face.

Love how these people have the audacity to throw shade on Republicans & President Trump. Biden has been in office for over 16 months & all we've had is one disaster after another.

This All you got? I mean seriously I'm not a Biden fan. I'm not at all amused we don't have more LNG coming from Bakken. But it was Fla and GA and SC that had complaints about off shore drilling.

You nutbags need to go apeshit on the oil companies and Wall Street speculators. Make it happen or bitch, moan and groan 24/7.

How about not claiming you want to put their industry out of business, while lessening exploitation and exploration permits and clamping down on regulations?

You guys wanted to make oil this expensive all along, now you are complaining.

Destroy and annihilate The Green Industry, and Imprison and Execute every Tree Hugging Global Warming member of The Church of The Holy Melting Iceberg.

That or build concentration camps for them and make them mow the lawn with their teeth as it's more environmentally friendly to do it that way.

This All you got? I mean seriously I'm not a Biden fan. I'm not at all amused we don't have more LNG coming from Bakken. But it was Fla and GA and SC that had complaints about off shore drilling.
Not a Biden fan eh ? ROTFLMBO... You defecting before it gets any worse eh ?

This engine can't come fast enough. Better than electric because the so called dirty energy be it highly toxic batteries or fuel isn't used to regenerate the power train for it to go. We'll always need oil for many things, but at least we won't be creating a huge problem with using batteries at super high levels in the environment. Everything comes at a price, and hopefully this is the answer that is searched for in between.

Forum List

Back