You think there is LOVE for Obama....

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
by the MSM?

Real quick example of the tremendous love and affection the MSM has for Obama as compared to absolutely ridiculous lengths the MSM goes to destroy GOP!

Since 2007 when Obama first ran for the President the MSM has known about how the pious "my brother's keeper" has a brother that lives in a $12 a year hut...
Over that 6 year period this is the total I could find doing a Google search "Obama's brother lives in a hut" 35,200 results

But during last night 2/12/2013 less the 24 hours the MSM has made such a big deal about Rubio taking a drink that ..
there were about 30,200 results for "rubio drinks water"

Isn't that obvious the totally biased MSM runs with so much flak about Rubio taking a drink.. YET the President of the USA
a millionaire who donated less then 14% of his multi-million annual income, in 6 years only 35,200 results!

The MSM bias to you people that don't seem to get it is supporting a total flak for a president!

nyab01.gif

I think we want Obama to succeed and the nation to fully recover. The Republicans are a total waste, and a danger, totally useless; in their endeavor to have Obama fail they are willing to have the nation fail, and worse they work to that end.

I think we want Obama to succeed and the nation to fully recover. The Republicans are a total waste, and a danger, totally useless; in their endeavor to have Obama fail they are willing to have the nation fail, and worse they work to that end.

Relax, have another glass of Kool Aid.

Forum List

Back