You think weirdos like Bruce Jenner knows, they can never actually really change genders?

The nut can do whatever he wants to do to make himself into a story. Didn't watch the interview, don't care about his surgery, his feelings, his journey or his quest. He has to live with himself. There is no genetics about it, it is all emotional.

2l9nn9z.gif

I applaud Brucie for coming out as a woman - but s/he lost me when also coming out as an LGBT NaziCon. That don't make no sense.

What? You think there are no gay conservatives?

There many different types of conservatives. I happen to be a Progressive Conservative who doesn't follow party lines. But to you, I am a liberal, right? I will admit that I am left. Yes, left of an closet axe murderer. Guess that makes me a leftie.

Jenner: I'm a woman...
Conservatives: Ok.
Liberals: YOU GO GIRL!

Jenner: I'm also a republican.
Conservatives: Ok.
Liberals: DIE IN A FIRE!
Jenner: I'm a woman...
Conservatives: What a diseased freak, clearly a sign of the end times. May Jesus come kill us all for our depravity.
Liberals: Whatevs

Jenner: I'm also a republican.
Conservatives: you're a freak who will burn in hell
Liberals: well that's mighty stupid of you.
Conservatives could really care less, because we don't depend on the government like liberals do. We are to busy working to make a big deal. Personally I think he is screwed in the head, but if he is happy. More power to him.

The nut can do whatever he wants to do to make himself into a story. Didn't watch the interview, don't care about his surgery, his feelings, his journey or his quest. He has to live with himself. There is no genetics about it, it is all emotional.

I think the guy is trying to be relevant, his life peak after the 1976 Olympics when Ford was President. It has been down hill ever since.

The way the Kardashians kicked his ass on that show, proves he lost his balls a long time ago.

What? You think there are no gay conservatives?

There many different types of conservatives. I happen to be a Progressive Conservative who doesn't follow party lines. But to you, I am a liberal, right? I will admit that I am left. Yes, left of an closet axe murderer. Guess that makes me a leftie.
There aren't that many types of conservatives. Their actions prove gays, blacks, scientists, college professors, Hispanics and anyone not yawl white conservative with no education is most likely not welcome in their mean spirited and hypocritical party. To not know that means you need to be in total and complete denial.

What have Conservatives ever done to advance LGBT rights?
That is the standard question one asks when they are not able to see people as anything other than a special interest group or voting block.

Only a true loser would care what this sick fucks political leanings are.

I'm sure Boehner and McConnell will welcome Juicy Brucie with open arms.

Ah... Lib tolerance. Gotta love it.

Fine, bake Brucie a cake.

Why? Did he ask me to?

No, but you could make the gesture to show support.
Why don't you bake Bruce a cake after all it's the left always claiming to support gay rights so put your baking skill where your mouth is.

I expect to see the Jenner/Kardashian clan addressing a joint session of Congress in the near future. Oh, what a proud day.

What have Conservatives ever done to advance LGBT rights?
You should talk, all you have done on this forum is bash gays.

It warms my heart to see NaziCons defending a fellow NaziCon transgender like Brucie - and not calling him/her a pervert. You should flood him/her with cakes. Fire up the ovens!
I heard he got a job scalping tickets outside Redskins stadium.

Forum List

Back