You wake up with complete dictatorial powers in USA - what do you do?

1) Restore the flow of water to California, fuck the Delta Smelt
2) Approve the Keystone
3) Approve EVERY oil lease applied for
3) Loosen the restrictions on new Coal plants and oil refineries

1.) Eliminate the first 13 words in the 2nd amendment.
(won't change its meaning or effect, but it will give the liberals fewer excuses to hide behind)

2.) Insert the word "explicitly" before the word "delegated" in the 10th amendment.
(won't change its meaning or effect, but it will give the liberals fewer excuses to hide behind)

3.) Insert another amendment in the Constitution, whose spirit is that court decisions cannot supersede the text of the Constitution.

4.) Ban all dictatorial powers including my own.

Last edited:
Pass a law where everyone must wear their underwear on the outside of their clothes.

Pass a law where all men, who can grow a beard, grow a beard like that of Quackers.

The only footwear allowed are Sandles and YOU HAVE TO WEAR KNEE HIGH SOCKS WITH COLORED STRIPES AT THE TOP!

The only tv programming will be jewelry info-mercials, but there is no selling because jewelry is not allowed as is there is no makeup for anyone.

You wake up with complete dictatorial powers in USA - what do you do?

ME: Liberate the American people.

That scene could only play out for one person. And we have seen the result.

1. Gradually get rid of welfare by making tomorrow the stop date. No one who doesn't already get welfare will get it again ever, and no more baby's born nine months after tomorrow will be added to the welfare rolls.

2. Repeal the 14th Amendment and institute the Fair Tax.

3. Throw Barack Hussein Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Eric Holder, and Bill Ayers in jail.

4. Revoke George Soro's passport to the US.

5. Make all drugs legal.

6. Make English the official Language of the US.

7. Arm Isreal to the teeth and pull out of the Middle East completely.

8. Eliminate the department of education.

9. Outlaw public sector unions.

10. Build the fence along the Mexican border, patrol it.

Within a year or two, my United States of America would be the richest, most powerful, and most prosperous country on the planet.

Last edited:
Cut the military by 75% and bring ALL the troops home where they belong.

Pass a law where everyone must wear their underwear on the outside of their clothes.

Pass a law where all men, who can grow a beard, grow a beard like that of Quackers.

The only footwear allowed are Sandles and YOU HAVE TO WEAR KNEE HIGH SOCKS WITH COLORED STRIPES AT THE TOP!

The only tv programming will be jewelry info-mercials, but there is no selling because jewelry is not allowed as is there is no makeup for anyone.

Ducks have beards?

Deregulate, expand domestic energy production, lower corporate tax rate, provide incentive tax cuts that increase and maintain new hires, make school vouchers an option across the country, limit legal liability, higher tax cuts for The middle class, include life insurance and long term health investments as pre-tax benefits.

Decriminalize drugs.
Restore the rule of law in the US.
Incarcerate the current admin for crimes against the Constitution. Investigate past admins for same and administer punishment based on investigation.
Eliminate the Federal Reserve System.
Rescind all foreign aid agreements to be reviewed on an individual basis.
End laws favoring large multi national corporations in favor of the small mom and pop businesses.
Remove all Congressional perks.
Mandate that no law can apply to the People without also applying to Congress.
End the State of Emergency, review all the directives that were enacted, and end those that are un-constitutional.
Reduce Federal Budget by 60% to concentrate on border defense, infrastructure maintenance, and the space program.
Nationalize electrical generation systems and replace income taxes with energy production and distribution.
Eliminate the IRS as it would no longer be necessary.

That's a start...the end of which would be my resignation and the returning of the country to a Representative Democracy system.

1) Direct the IRS to silence my enemies
2) Spy on international leaders, political enemies, and reporters
3) Let guns walk to Mexico and the claim Executive Privilege when it goes horribly wrong
4) Watch 4 American's die and then lie about it for weeks
5) Direct the NSA to intercept EVERY and ANY private citizen's communications they decide they want to.
6) Build an electronic storage facility in Utah to house the intercepted communications
7) Jet Set all over the world on somebody else's dime simply because I can
8) MAKE my population buy something that isn't worth buying and tell them I am doing them a favor by doing it.
9) Not pass a budget in my entire reign because I want no constraints or prying eyes seeing what I am wasting their money on
10) Decry "crony capitalism", lobbyists in Government, and then fill my Admin with them while I make selected rich people richer
11) Scream the illegal expansion of presidential powers before I get into Office and then grab them at a historically unprecedented rate

I could go on forever.

1. Gradually get rid of welfare by making tomorrow the stop date. No one who doesn't already get welfare will get it again ever, and no more baby's born nine months after tomorrow will be added to the welfare rolls.

2. Repeal the 14th Amendment and institute the Fair Tax.

3. Throw Barack Hussein Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Eric Holder, and Bill Ayers in jail.

4. Revoke George Soro's passport to the US.

5. Make all drugs legal.

6. Make English the official Language of the US.

7. Arm Isreal to the teeth and pull out of the Middle East completely.

8. Eliminate the department of education.

9. Outlaw public sector unions.

10. Build the fence along the Mexican border, patrol it.

Within a year or two, my United States of America would be the richest, most powerful, and most prosperous country on the planet.

Run for office, you already have my vote!!

Forum List

Back