"You want to be healthy. God wants you to be healthy ..."

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
So, I'm putting books for sale on Amazon this morning and I came across this title. Seems to me that some here might find it interesting and possibly helpful.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/The-Bible-Cure-Depression-Anxiety/dp/1599797607/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1379176563&sr=8-10&keywords=information+anxiety]The New Bible Cure For Depression & Anxiety: Expanded editions include twice as much information! (New Bible Cure (Siloam)): Donald Colbert: 9781599797601: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

You want to be healthy. God wants you to be healthy. Now the highly anticipated revised and expanded edition of the Bible Cure series is available to help you get healthy—body, mind, and spirit. People today need and want specifics about how to feel better, look better, and live longer, healthier lives. In each book of the Bible Cure series, readers will find helpful alternative medical information together with uplifting and faith-building biblical truths. Covering disorders and health issues common to men, women, and children today, these brief, easy-to-access books are the perfect addition to any bookshelf.

So, I'm putting books for sale on Amazon this morning and I came across this title. Seems to me that some here might find it interesting and possibly helpful.

The New Bible Cure For Depression & Anxiety: Expanded editions include twice as much information! (New Bible Cure (Siloam)): Donald Colbert: 9781599797601: Amazon.com: Books

You want to be healthy. God wants you to be healthy. Now the highly anticipated revised and expanded edition of the Bible Cure series is available to help you get healthy—body, mind, and spirit. People today need and want specifics about how to feel better, look better, and live longer, healthier lives. In each book of the Bible Cure series, readers will find helpful alternative medical information together with uplifting and faith-building biblical truths. Covering disorders and health issues common to men, women, and children today, these brief, easy-to-access books are the perfect addition to any bookshelf.

Eating bad food is part of God's planned deception ( Lucifer and the beast ) to keep His people from knowing their created existence in His mind.

We won't need to eat food to maintain our new bodies in Paradise. We will eat for our sense of taste and all the pleasures it will give us but without making some people fat.

No, the will of God is that people be in good health! His word says so! Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. He is still healing today. But you wont' see many miracles inside the churches anymore! The altars are barren now. Why? Because they have the same heart as Gehazi had! What kind of heart did Gehazi have? Greedy!

Oh when Elisha the prophet sent Gehazi to Naaman with the message to be dipped in the river Jordan 7 times and he would be made whole! What did Naaman want to do after he got healed? He wanted to give money because he was so grateful! What did Elisha do? He refused! Elisha refused! God forbid any servant should accept filthy lucre for something God gave freely! The miracle was to glorify God and show Naaman that God was real!

What did Gehazi do? He said in his heart, Ah! My master won't take it but I will! After Elisha rejected any offering of money, Gehazi ran after Naaman and said, Wait! I'll take it! Give it to me! What did Gehazi get for his greedy, filthy lucre loving spirit? The very LEPROSY that Naaman had been healed of! That's right! His heart was not right within him! Don't believe it? Read this!

2 Kings 5:14 Then went he down, and dipped himself seven times in Jordan according to the saying of the man of God: and his flesh came again like unto the flesh of a little child, he was clean.

And he returned to the man of God, he and all his company, and came, and stood before him: and he said, BEHOLD, NOW I KNOW THERE IS NO GOD IN ALL THE EARTH, BUT IN ISRAEL, I PRAY THEE, TAKE A BLESSING FROM MY SERVANT! <---------------WHO SAID THIS? NAAMAN THE CAPTAIN OF THE HOST OF THE KING OF SYRIA! HE WAS AN UNBELIEVER! OH! YEAH! What happened after he was healed? HE BECAME A BELIEVER IN GOD!

Then watch what happens!

Verse 15 But he said, As the LORD liveth, before whom I stand, I will receive nothing. And he urged him to take it but he refused.

Now Elisha told this man to "go in peace".. that is verse 19! But wait! What did Gehazi, Elisha's servant do when Elisha sent this healed man away telling him he would not accept anything and that he should go in peace?

THIS! Verse 20

But Gehazi, the servant of Elisha the man of God, said, Behold my master spared Naaman this Syrian, in not receiving at his hands that which he brought: but as the Lord liveth, I will run after him, and take somewhat of him. So Gehazi followed after Naaman, and when Naaman saw him running after him, he lighted down from the chariot to meet him and said, is all well?

And he ( Gehazi ) said, All is well. My master hath sent me, saying, Behold, even now there be come to me from mount Ephraim two young men of sons of the prophets: give them, I pray thee, a talent of silver, and two changes of garments. And Naaman said, Be content, take two talents and of silver in two bags, with two changes of garments, and laid them upon two of his servants and they bare them before him.

And when he came he took to the tower, he took them from their hand, and bestowed them in the house, and he let the men go, and they departed. But when he went in ( Gehazi ) and stood before his master, Elisha said unto him, When comest thou, Gehazi? And he said, Thy servant went no whither ( NOWHERE! )

Then listen to the prophet of the Lord who had the Spirit of God showing him exactly what was going on........ Verse 26 And he said unto him, Went not mine heart with thee, when the man turned again from his chariot to meet thee? Is it a time to receive money, and to receive garments, and oliveyards, and vineyards, and sheep, and oxen, and menservants and maidservants?

UT - OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HERE COMES THE JUDGMENT PEOPLE! FOR TAKING FILTHY LUCRE FOR GODS MIRACLES! WHAT DOES ELISHA TELL THIS GREEDY SERVANT?!

VERSE 27 THE LEPROSY THEREFORE OF NAAMAN SHALL CLEAVE UNTO THEE, AND UNTO THY SEED FOR EVER. AND HE WENT OUT FROM HIS PRESENCE A LEPER AS WHITE AS SNOW.

Let this be a warning to the filthy lucre loving church leaders out there who dare to try and merchandise Gods Ministry! I'm telling you as sure as the Lord lives Judgment is coming to the Gehazis running the Laodicean churches of today! If you are in one?? GET OUT OF THERE!!!

The Lord heals freely, he doesn't charge for it. The Lord ministers freely, he doesn't charge for it. Paul was a tent maker and paid his own way rather than to be a burden to the people. Yet today people took good teaching from men such as Norvel Hayes and then said, We can make big money on this! We can get rich! NO! NO! NO! God didn't give money to the church to get rich! God gave money to the church to feed the hungry, clothe the naked, support the widows, the orphans, the needy, the homeless... but because much of the church poured that money out on themselves the government is doing the church's job!

The evangelical preachers that are living in mansions, flying jets, driving Bentleys! WOE UNTO YOU! Your gold and your silver is going to testify against you in the day of judgment for not realizing that money was never yours! You perverted the gospel, you used holy men of prayer who got the revelation of the Store houses of heaven and you used it as a principle to make your own selves rich on this earth without ever once considering it wasn't meant for you! It was meant for the people! It was meant for those living in mud huts on the mission field, for those in need! For the widows and the orphans....... The shepherds are fat while the sheep are skinny! God have mercy!

This is why I believe the Lord kept me out of the churches for almost two decades studying the word of God at home instead! Because he didn't want me to listen to lies! The word of God is true. Yes, ALL can be healed and it is free! What did Jesus tell the disciples to do when they prayed for people - the lost - the unbelievers to be healed? He said heal them ( in His Name ) and then say the Kingdom of heaven is nigh ( near ) unto you today! That's it! NOTHING MORE!

If the disciples could see what is going on today they would be speechless! Jesus is the healer. Not man.

Last edited:
No, the will of God is that people be in good health! His word says so! Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. He is still healing today. But you wont' see many miracles inside the churches anymore! The altars are barren now. Why? Because they have the same heart as Gehazi had! What kind of heart did Gehazi have? Oh when Elijah the prophet sent Gehazi to Naaman with the message to be dipped in the river Jordan 7 times and he would be made whole! What did Naaman want to do after he got healed? He wanted to give money because he was so grateful! What did Elijah do? He refused! Elijah refused! God forbid any servant should accept filthy lucre for something God gave freely! The miracle was to glorify God and show Naaman that God was real!

What did Gehazi do? He said in his heart, Ah! My master won't take it but I will! After Elijah rejected any offering of money, Gehazi ran after Naaman and said, Wait! I'll take it! Give it to me! What did Gehazi get for his greedy, filthy lucre loving spirit? The very LEPROSY that Naaman had been healed of! That's right! His heart was not right within him! Don't believe it? Read this!

2 Kings 5:14 Then went he down, and dipped himself seven times in Jordan according to the saying of the man of God: and his flesh came again like unto the flesh of a little child, he was clean.

And he returned to the man of God, he and all his company, and came, and stood before him: and he said, BEHOLD, NOW I KNOW THERE IS NO GOD IN ALL THE EARTH, BUT IN ISRAEL, I PRAY THEE, TAKE A BLESSING FROM MY SERVANT! <---------------WHO SAID THIS? NAAMAN THE CAPTAIN OF THE HOST OF THE KING OF SYRIA!

Then watch what happens!

Verse 15 But he said, As the LORD liveth, before whom I stand, I will receive nothing. And he urged him to take it but he refused.

Now Elisha told this man to "go in peace".. that is verse 19! But wait! What did Gehazi, Elisha's servant do when Elisha sent this healed man away telling him he would not accept anything and that he should go in peace?

THIS! Verse 20

But Gehazi, the servant of Elisha the man of God, said, Behold my master spared Naaman this Syrian, in not receiving at his hands that which he brought: but as the Lord liveth, I will run after him, and take somewhat of him. So Gehazi followed after Naaman, and when Naaman saw him running after him, he lighted down from the chariot to meet him and said, is all well?

And he ( Gehazi ) said, All is well. My master hath sent me, saying, Behold, even now there be come to me from mount Ephraim two young men of sons of the prophets: give them, I pray thee, a talent of silver, and two changes of garments. And Naaman said, Be content, take two talents and of silver in two bags, with two changes of garments, and laid them upon two of his servants and they bare them before him.

And when he came he took to the tower, he took them from their hand, and bestowed them in the house, and he let the men go, and they departed. But when he went in ( Gehazi ) and stood before his master, Elisha said unto him, When comest thou, Gehazi? And he said, Thy servant went no whither ( NOWHERE! )

Then listen to the prophet of the Lord who had the Spirit of God showing him exactly what was going on........ Verse 26 And he said unto him, Went not mine heart with thee, when the man turned again from his chariot to meet thee? Is it a time to receive money, and to receive garments, and oliveyards, and vineyards, and sheep, and oxen, and menservants and maidservants?

UT - OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HERE COMES THE JUDGMENT PEOPLE! FOR TAKING FILTHY LUCRE FOR GODS MIRACLES! WHAT DOES ELISHA TELL THIS GREEDY SERVANT?!

VERSE 27 THE LEPROSY THEREFORE OF NAAMAN SHALL CLEAVE UNTO THEE, AND UNTO THY SEED FOR EVER. AND HE WENT OUT FROM HIS PRESENCE A LEPER AS WHITE AS SNOW.

Let this be a warning to the filthy lucre loving church leaders out there who dare to try and merchandise Gods Ministry! I'm telling you as sure as the Lord lives Judgment is coming to the Gehazis running the Laodicean churches of today! If you are in one?? GET OUT OF THERE!!!

The Lord heals freely, he doesn't charge for it. The Lord ministers freely, he doesn't charge for it. Paul was a tent maker and paid his own way rather than to be a burden to the people. Yet today people took good teaching from men such as Norvel Hayes and then said, We can make big money on this! We can get rich! NO! NO! NO! God didn't give money to the church to get rich! God gave money to the church to feed the hungry, clothe the naked, support the widows, the orphans, the needy, the homeless... but because much of the church poured that money out on themselves the government is doing the church's job!

The evangelical preachers that are living in mansions, flying jets, driving Bentleys! WOE UNTO YOU! Your gold and your silver is going to testify against you in the day of judgment for not realizing that money was never yours! You perverted the gospel, you used holy men of prayer who got the revelation of the Store houses of heaven and you used it as a principle to make your own selves rich without ever once considering it wasn't meant for you! It was meant for the people! It was meant for those living in mud huts on the mission field, for those in need! The shepherds are fat while the sheep are skinny! God have mercy!

This is why I believe the Lord kept me out of the churches for almost two decades studying the word of God at home instead! Because he didn't want me to listen to lies! The word of God is true. Yes, ALL can be healed but it is free! What did Jesus tell the disciples to do when they prayed for people - the lost - the unbelievers to be healed? He said heal them and then say the Kingdom of heaven is nigh ( near ) unto you today! That's it! NOTHING MORE!

God does not want your money, people! As sure as the Lord lives I would never take one dime for praying for a person, for sharing the Lord with a person! The very idea is blasphemy and yet we have those who think God doesn't mind if they get paid for it! Is it any wonder God said to his servants in Matthew 22 forget these people! I sent my servants to invite them but they didn't deserve to come!

He then told his servants:

Go out into the highways and byways and invite everyone you see so that my house may be full! Who did he tell his servants to invite to come to the Kings Banquet ( heaven ) 'THE GOOD AND THE BAD. LOOK IT UP. IT'S TRUE. ICHABOD is being written over the church doors of America because they departed from the Word and denied Jesus in their actions, their words and their deeds.

After God destroys this world and all it's worldly wealth, we'll awaken in new flesh in Paradise, naked and living in the wilderness.

Jeremiah 10
10: But the LORD is the true God; he is the living God and the everlasting King. At his wrath the earth quakes, and the nations cannot endure his indignation.
11: Thus shall you say to them: "The gods who did not make the heavens and the earth shall perish from the earth and from under the heavens."
12: It is he who made the earth by his power, who established the world by his wisdom, and by his understanding stretched out the heavens.
13: When he utters his voice there is a tumult of waters in the heavens, and he makes the mist rise from the ends of the earth. He makes lightnings for the rain, and he brings forth the wind from his storehouses.
14: Every man is stupid and without knowledge; every goldsmith is put to shame by his idols; for his images are false, and there is no breath in them.
15: They are worthless, a work of delusion; at the time of their punishment they shall perish.
16: Not like these is he who is the portion of Jacob, for he is the one who formed all things, and Israel is the tribe of his inheritance; the LORD of hosts is his name.

Acts 17: 24-31
24: The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of heaven and earth, does not live in shrines made by man,
25: nor is he served by human hands, as though he needed anything, since he himself gives to all men life and breath and everything.
26: And he made from one every nation of men to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their habitation,
27: that they should seek God, in the hope that they might feel after him and find him. Yet he is not far from each one of us,
28: for ..In him we live and move and have our being'; as even some of your poets have said, ..For we are indeed his offspring.'
29: Being then God's offspring, we ought not to think that the Deity is like gold, or silver, or stone, a representation by the art and imagination of man.

The New Bible Cure For Depression & Anxiety: Expanded editions include twice as much information! (New Bible Cure (Siloam)): Donald Colbert: 9781599797601: Amazon.com: Books

You want to be healthy. God wants you to be healthy. Now the highly anticipated revised and expanded edition of the Bible Cure series is available to help you get healthy&#8212;body, mind, and spirit. People today need and want specifics about how to feel better, look better, and live longer, healthier lives. In each book of the Bible Cure series, readers will find helpful alternative medical information together with uplifting and faith-building biblical truths. Covering disorders and health issues common to men, women, and children today, these brief, easy-to-access books are the perfect addition to any bookshelf.

It is useful to me because it helps me to point out to others how stupid you are.

Bible Cure series ....

History proves the opposite ... just the study of Anatomy alone has been an anathema for Christians.

Oh, Breezewood! All I can tell you is the day is coming when those who preached the gospel for gain are going to be exposed. Then the real church will come forth and people will know who Jesus Christ truly is. The one who heals, delivers, sets people free and does not judge them. He never came to judge the world. Only to save it. He said so himself.

Bible Cure series ....

History proves the opposite ... just the study of Anatomy alone has been an anathema for Christians.

Oh, Breezewood! All I can tell you is the day is coming when those who preached the gospel for gain are going to be exposed. Then the real church will come forth and people will know who Jesus Christ truly is. The one who heals, delivers, sets people free and does not judge them. He never came to judge the world. Only to save it. He said so himself.

The true church of Christ is the invisible creation of our invisible Creator. This is the spirit of God that goes on forever but since we're only wavelengths of energy ( God's stored thoughts ) we need new flesh to experience the New Earth and all the visions and dreams that God has planned for us all.

The only book any person needs is the bible. You can throw all the rest of them out. They won't do a thing for you. The Bible is the Living Word of God. You don't need to go to bible school. You can ask the Holy Spirit to teach you and he will. He will also point out to you who the false teachers are. Because they never line up with the word of God. They always ADD to it or TAKE AWAY from it. That is how you spot the counterfeits.

The only book any person needs is the bible. You can throw all the rest of them out. They won't do a thing for you. The Bible is the Living Word of God. You don't need to go to bible school. You can ask the Holy Spirit to teach you and he will. He will also point out to you who the false teachers are. Because they never line up with the word of God. They always ADD to it or TAKE AWAY from it. That is how you spot the counterfeits.

Really? The only book any person needs? I mean, sure, if you think knowledge is a bad thing, I suppose....

I hope that was just poorly worded. :)

Really? The only book any person needs? I mean, sure, if you think knowledge is a bad thing, I suppose....

I hope that was just poorly worded. :)

Yikes! I'm sorry, Montrovant! It is indeed poorly worded. Of course people must read textbooks for study at school and other subjects! Of course they must! How else will they learn it? I am speaking about the Bible for Christians. It is the only book they need. They don't need 1,001 other books to learn about God. They only need one! The bible! Now I know who Don Colbert is. He used to live in Lake Mary, Fla. and he had a medical office on Forrest City Rd. in Orlando years ago. When I was first saved and homeless with my 5 yr old son I helped another woman to clean his office at night so that I could make some extra money. ( I also attended the same church he and his wife did back then ) That was before he started writing books on health and he is a born again christian. He and his wife Mary are lovely people. I haven't read this book Luddly is talking about "The Healing Bible" but as long as it is the written word of God - the Bible scriptures - then that is the Word of God and not a lie.. surely that is fine - Let me tell you my concern about so many how to do it books concerning the LORD though, Montrovant... People have become so dependent on buying a book for this and a book for that - one for depression, one for healing, one for this, one for that when they could buy ONE BOOK and that would be sufficient! The name of the book? The bible! ha! ha! Oh my gosh. I'm sorry though - I didn't mean don't read other books - such as school books whatever people needed to read for their information - whatever - I was speaking directly to the book mania christians seem to be on instead of reading the Bible and memorizing scriptures. Thank you for correcting me, Montrovant. I hope you have an awesome morning.

Last edited:

You want to be healthy. God wants you to be healthy. Now the highly anticipated revised and expanded edition of the Bible Cure series is available to help you get healthy&#8212;body, mind, and spirit. People today need and want specifics about how to feel better, look better, and live longer, healthier lives. In each book of the Bible Cure series, readers will find helpful alternative medical information together with uplifting and faith-building biblical truths. Covering disorders and health issues common to men, women, and children today, these brief, easy-to-access books are the perfect addition to any bookshelf.

It is useful to me because it helps me to point out to others how stupid you are.

Quantumwindbag. These words you have spoken to Luddly? I feel compelled to share a little story with you. I did this very same sort of thing to a person who is very precious to the Lord - even on this very board. ( by the Grace of God I was able to apologise to him later on for it and he forgave me which speaks volumes about his heart! What a merciful man! ) Then I read something a woman said the Lord told her about careless words. I believe it was a divine appointment because it radically changed my entire outlook on life. I hope these words will radically change your life too and that you will see the heart of the Lord in this message because I believe he did indeed speak these words to her heart. This is not some "good idea" of hers... this came from the Lord!

She said this is what He told her: Sometimes the turning point in a person's life may seem to be a trivial incident, but when looked at in retrospect, within the framework of the entire picture, it takes its place as the focal point. It may be a word spoken by someone who has no idea that what they say will take root within the hearer and bear much fruit.......either for good or for bad. There is much careless talk, so many meaningless words, words that hurt, poison, and destroy. Words can either tear down or build up. Remember always to speak a loving word to encourage whenever you can. A word of love, support and forgiveness can restore a broken heart. You may never know the impact of your words, lightly spoken.... wether for good or evil. Do all in Love. There is no room for destructive gossip in a heart filled with My love. <-----that is what Jesus told her.

She said the Lord told her, Check yourself before you speak and ask yourself: "Would I like what I am about to say to be said about me? The Lord let her know she was a reflection of his love!

That cut me to the core as I realized what a terrible thing I had done to the people here in involving myself in discussions about Israel - creating division - speaking for one side and attacking the other - harmful words written to someone the LORD loved and he pierced my heart with those words and I have realized that if my tongue is not under his control then none of me is.

There is no such thing as immediate sanctification. It is a process and as the Lord points out to us the hypocrisy of our own hearts it is truly a humbling experience. Even today he is pointing out the hypocrisy of my own heart! Where did I read Carol Browns words about what the Lord had spoken to her? A compiling of those words! IN A BOOK!! Do you see how he works on us all? Have mercy! Have mercy so that you may obtain mercy! No sooner do I say such things as throw all the books away when he says to me, how about Carol Browns book, Speak Lord! What about that book? :eek:

Yep. God have mercy on me. I'm a mess.

- Jeri

Last edited:
Bible Cure series ....

... who preached the gospel for gain are going to be exposed.

Oh Jer, in the context of this thread, how's your Stem Cell Research for the cure of disease and neurological disorders doing - or is your morning after Pill on the local pharmacy shelf yet ?

Forum List

Back