You were never slaves in Egypt

You care.
I guess the Jewish girl at the checkout counter turned you down for a date.

80K Jews kicking some ass! :stir:

In your dreams. What is hilarious is Jews having to move to Christians countries to survive, all the while sniveling about how Evul they are.

In your dreams. What is hilarious is Jews having to move to Christians countries to survive, all the while sniveling about how Evul they are.
And the Jews making their economies strong and then being kicked out to the next poor country and making it's economy strong and...

your jelly bean teacher forgot to read "the book"
Jacob (aka Israel) named JUDAH the head of DA
WHOLE GROUP----thus all of the descendants of
Jacob----(aka "the children of israel) became
the people of JUDAH----aka JUUUSSSS
"death" disagreed. ---can you be specific as to what
about my statement is inconsistent with your jelly
bean degree----death dear?
You're a fool. I'm not a Muslim. I'm an Episcopalian from Alabama.
six of one and half dozen of T'otha

No you aren't, you don't believe what Episcopalians believe.
Keep in mind----SAINT RICHARD--the lion-hearted---was----essentially an (ugh) Episcopalian----he happily drenched the streets of Jerusalem --(and York England) with Jewish blood---(for "JESUSHUAKBAR"

Keep in mind----SAINT RICHARD--the lion-hearted---was----essentially an (ugh) Episcopalian----he happily drenched the streets of Jerusalem --(and York England) with Jewish blood---(for "JESUSHUAKBAR"

Richard the lionhearted lived hundreds of years before Henry the 8th or the Church of England.

Richard the lionhearted lived hundreds of years before Henry the 8th or the Church of England.

RIGHT!!! But that murdering pig is still a SAINT for
-----(gawd help us) idiot "american" episcopalians

RIGHT!!! But that murdering pig is still a SAINT for
-----(gawd help us) idiot "american" episcopalians

I attended the Anglican Church in Switzerland. Richard the Lionhearted wasn't an Anglican.

I agree that it was Paul’s fault. Jesus never intended to start a new religion, and if he knew what has occurred as a result of the antisemitism that sprouted after his death, he would be rolling over in his grave (you should pardon the expression).

the antisemitism is based on the jews crucifying jesus who doubtlessly would not mind the payback the jewish, roman (christian) alliance - deserve.

... jesus's intent, the 1st century events were a return to the heavenly prescribed original religion of antiquity - liberation theology, to free one's spirit for judgement and admission to the everlasting.

not the desert religions of servitude.

Forum List

Back