You were never slaves in Egypt

Google seems to have no idea what you are talking about.

Which has what to do with what?

I don't want Israel dismantled. I want a just peace. Always have.

- is peace the operative word ... because the other one proves a bit shady.

Beirut (AP) -- Israel’s military fired missiles toward the international airport of Syria's capital early Monday, putting it out of service and killing two soldiers and wounding two others, the Syrian army said.

surprise - their new gov't could hardly wait, the israeli's know best for their future. and the way to negotiate with their neighbors.

can you expand of that "just peace" thing? The
"just peace" concept have been around for a long
time. Alexander wanted it and PAX ROMA led to
the 1st 2nd and 3rd REICHS ----and wholesale
genocides including massive crucifixions ~ 2000
years ago

You must be desperate to say such stupid things. In 1947 the Jews firebombed the refinery at Haifa.
six arabs killed and 39 jews killed whilst the anglican
peace-keepers whistled HAIL BRITAINNIA---a minor
battle in the muslim/christian concordance vs
DA JOOOOOS

Last edited:
1947 was a banner year for the christian/muslim
concordance----babies murdered in Yemen, Aleppo
for the glory of the REICHS and the CALIPHATES

Then tell your fellow Muslims to elect leadership that wants the same and accept Israel’s peace offerings.

The block to peace is the HAMAS terrorists.

Surada starting a thread addressed to Jews, during Passover when they are celebrating their freedom from slavery in Egypt, to say “you were never slaves” is the same as if a Jew woke up on Christmas morning and started a thread entitled “Jesus is not the son of G-d and what remains of him - his teeth, if anything - lies in his grave.”

Very disrespectful and a slap in the face to others’ beliefs.

I am fascinated with the "DESIRE FOR A JUST PEACE"
can someone (ANYONE) expand on the
JUST peace----concept? The HOLEY MOLEY
ROMAN EMPIRE----has been into the JUST
PEACE concept for 2500 years----on the dead
bodies of hundreds of millions

Then tell your fellow Muslims to elect leadership that wants the same and accept Israel’s peace offerings.

The block to peace is the HAMAS terrorists.

Israel created HAMAS as a foil against the PLO. Look at a map of the West Bank. It's all Jewish only settlements. Consider the Golan heights where the Syrian Druze grew their apples or the Shaaba farms of Lebanon.

Surada starting a thread addressed to Jews, during Passover when they are celebrating their freedom from slavery in Egypt, to say “you were never slaves” is the same as if a Jew woke up on Christmas morning and started a thread entitled “Jesus is not the son of G-d and what remains of him - his teeth, if anything - lies in his grave.”

Very disrespectful and a slap in the face to others’ beliefs.

The Exodus is fiction or a very small event. The big story is a tale of redemption. Do you believe 3 million Jews and their herds were in Egyptian Sinai for 40 years?

Forum List

Back