You were never slaves in Egypt

- explain then their compliance, alliance with the romans (christians) to crucify jesus than barabbas - to intervine against the heavenly liberation theology - the jews meant to prevent for their own selfish purposes.
silly, idiot story of ROMAN DESIGN--similar to many
other ROMAN STORIES----like ' DA JOOOS COOK
MATZOHS WITH CHRISTIAN CHILD BLOOD '
---a kinda fairy tale which muslims were delighted
to parrot

to parrot

Damn you're gross. That wasn't a Muslim thing.

Herod was enemy to whomever Rome told him
to be enemy

Don't be ignorant. Israel was much more prosperous and cosmopolitan than Judea.

As for blood libel.

well -

and to bring into focus ...

the innocence of the jews - to exercise their religious freedoms - inside a muslim mosque. for shame.

* isn't gvir - a convicted israeli terrorist ....
ben Gvir did not enter the cess pit mosque as far
as I know------IMHO----muslims should be barred
from the mount----ALTOGETHER

Damn you're gross. That wasn't a Muslim thing.
Damn! you're stupid----muzzies used it, ie an idiot
matzoh blood libel in Syria and in general invented even more idiotic libels thruout the filthy UMMA
for the purpose of galvanizing pogroms. They,
ESPECIALLY enjoy slitting the throats of infants

You antisemites are quoting the most antisemitic gospel as your proof? You disgust me.

I thin k this would be considered to be the most anitsetic Christian quoate but it is not really about the Jews but one who call themselves Jews, those who chose Jesus for crucifixion were an off group of radical Jews, kind of like those now who vote democrat that is against almost all of Jews Biblical laws.
The Jewish religion has been highjacked by the liberal radicals.
Which imo there is no leader that adheres to Biblical standards. Which is basically a wise idea.

John,8:44,

The Children of the Devil
…43Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you are unable to accept My message. 44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out his desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, refusing to uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, because he is a liar and the father of lies. 45But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me!…
Berean Standard Bible · Download

I thin k this would be considered to be the most anitsetic Christian quoate but it is not really about the Jews but one who call themselves Jews, those who chose Jesus for crucifixion were an off group of radical Jews, kind of like those now who vote democrat that is against almost all of Jews Biblical laws.
Which imo there is no leader that adheres to Biblical standards. Which is basically a wise idea.

…43Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you are unable to accept My message. 44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out his desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, refusing to uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, because he is a liar and the father of lies. 45But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me!…
your jelly bean "lady" lied. Romans crucified Jesus for SEDITION AGAINST ROME-----Jews do not CRUCIFY

roflmao @ "JOHN"

your jelly bean "lady" lied. Romans crucified Jesus for SEDITION AGAINST ROME-----Jews do not CRUCIFY

I have the Biblical quotes to prove it, what do you have besides name calling?
Cesar asks the crowd and they yelled " Crucify Him". It wasn't a crowd of Christians or Arabs there at the time in Jerusalem,

Luke 23:21,

The Crowd Chooses Barabbas
…20Wanting to release Jesus, Pilate addressed them again, 21but they kept shouting, “Crucify Him! Crucify Him!” 22A third time he said to them, “What evil has this man done? I have found in Him no offense worthy of death. So after I punish Him, I will release Him.”…
Berean Standard Bible · Dow

It wouldn't hurt you to learn something about the religion you profess to believe in before you debate.
Judaism is a great one that all others stem from.

to parrot
- to crucify jesus than barabbas

selective mental disability ... when da jooo's are unable to rewrite true historical events - to embellish their narrative of angelic purity.

Damn! you're stupid----muzzies used it, ie an idiot
matzoh blood libel in Syria and in general invented even more idiotic libels thruout the filthy UMMA
for the purpose of galvanizing pogroms. They,
ESPECIALLY enjoy slitting the throats of infants

I have the Biblical quotes to prove it, what do you have besides name calling?
Cesar asks the crowd and they yelled " Crucify Him". It wasn't a crowd of Christians or Arabs there at the time in Jerusalem,

Luke 23:21,

The Crowd Chooses Barabbas
…20Wanting to release Jesus, Pilate addressed them again, 21but they kept shouting, “Crucify Him! Crucify Him!” 22A third time he said to them, “What evil has this man done? I have found in Him no offense worthy of death. So after I punish Him, I will release Him.”…
Berean Standard Bible · Dow

It wouldn't hurt you to learn something about the religion you profess to believe in before you debate.
Judaism is a great one that all others stem from.
ROFLMAO @ DA BIBILICAL QUOTES
TO """ PROVE IT """

roflmao @ "JOHN"

Another jokester pretending to have knowledge of a religion they profess.
You have none so you throw insults and jokes. It is a fascinating one, why not study it then debate?
So far seems none of you know what you preach.

It is hard do for any BREATHING person to believe
that there is a LIVING HUMAN who has decided that
HER NAZI IDOLS INVENTED THE BLOOD LIBELS.
The idiot deicide libel used by anglican pigs (like
saint Richard ---the pig hearted) to slaughter jews
whole sale is a BLOOD LIBEL----the child blood
in matzoh was used by christians for centuries and
APED by muslims in various permutations

Another jokester pretending to have knowledge of a religion they profess.
You have none so you throw insults and jokes. It is a fascinating one, why not study it then debate?
So far seems none of you know what you preach.
I am fully aware of the literature attributed to the
the multitude of "JOHNS" in the NT ---including
the book of revulsions

ben Gvir did not enter the cess pit mosque as far
as I know------IMHO----muslims should be barred
from the mount
----ALTOGETHER

that puts you over the line - 91 ... (when gvir did enter)

- drawn in the heavens would be any of the desert religions - is the rational guess that makes sense using recorded history.

Forum List

Back