You were never slaves in Egypt

It is hard do for any BREATHING person to believe
that there is a LIVING HUMAN who has decided that
HER NAZI IDOLS INVENTED THE BLOOD LIBELS.
The idiot deicide libel used by anglican pigs (like
saint Richard ---the pig hearted) to slaughter jews
whole sale is a BLOOD LIBEL----the child blood
in matzoh was used by christians for centuries and
APED by muslims in various permutations

Mostly attributed to Europeans. Why don't you actually READ?

I am fully aware of the literature attributed to the
the multitude of "JOHNS" in the NT ---including
the book of revulsions

You do realize the authors of the books were Jews, right? A sect of Jews called Chrisitan's but still Jews. There are many sects of Jew and Christian religions.
Although I haven't heard of a Christian sect yet who denies or doesn't believe God exist, but seems one in Judaism, is this correct or am I misunderstanding the secular Jew?
Therefore, denying the very beginning of their roots. And the root of all religion.

" You don't have to put out the Light of others to make yours shine." We are all looking for the same thing 'peace and good will', but the flesh won't allow it.

wrong again. LIBELS to justify pogroms or just random murders were and still are just as frequent
in the UMMAH in the past 1400 years as they WERE in christian europe for ALMOST 2000 years. I have read lots----but more important I have spoken to a lot more of the survivors of the UMMAH lands across THE WORLD.

that puts you over the line - 91 ... (when gvir did enter)

- drawn in the heavens would be any of the desert religions - is the rational guess that makes sense using recorded history.
what line, breezie baby?

You do realize the authors of the books were Jews, right? A sect of Jews called Chrisitan's but still Jews. There are many sects of Jew and Christian religions.
Although I haven't heard of a Christian sect yet who denies or doesn't believe God exist, but seems one in Judaism, is this correct or am I misunderstanding the secular Jew?
Therefore, denying the very beginning of their roots. And the root of all religion.
nope---not all of the authors of the books
were jews and LATER on----the writings that
were PUTATIVELY available to Constantine and
his minions are not longer extant---but the writers
of the NT ----claim that THEY HAD THEM----gawd
knows what they did with those PRECIOUS THINGS

wrong again. LIBELS to justify pogroms or just random murders were and still are just as frequent
in the UMMAH in the past 1400 years as they WERE in christian europe for ALMOST 2000 years. I have read lots----but more important I have spoken to a lot more of the survivors of the UMMAH lands across THE WORLD.

Jews lived all over the Arab world for 2500 years.. long before Islam. You've never been out of the US. You just have a mean streak and a huge chip on your shoulder.

They were the very ANTHESIS of Jews, and through their writings about “children of Satan” and “hypocrites in synagogues” to turn people AWAY from Jews, did what they could to destroy Judaism.

nope---not all of the authors of the books
were jews and LATER on----the writings that
were PUTATIVELY available to Constantine and
his minions are not longer extant---but the writers
of the NT ----claim that THEY HAD THEM----gawd
knows what they did with those PRECIOUS THINGS

The books were mostly if not all written in Hebrew and Greek, correct?
I generally don't care what others think or do long as it doesn't interfere with my life or those important to me.
I don't care for all these unlawful laws being forced on this nation but those who think they know what's good for all.
We were a nation of laws till this past several decades. Did fine and grew till we let outsiders influence us. Other than bringing in slaves we bought from the slave capital of the world, Africa, we were ok.
We were being attacked and enslaved by those in North Africa Barbary Coast & Tripoli long before the first slave was brought here by any American.
George Washington was paying them for release of the American men and women they captured from out transport ships in trade routes. Thomas Jefferson said " no more ransoms " to barbarians aka Barbary Coast.
I do tire of teaching ignoramuses' history.:rolleyes:.It would be ok if it wasn't being ignorant by choice or laziness.

They even wrote a song about it, you may have heard it,

Jews lived all over the Arab world for 2500 years.. long before Islam. You've never been out of the US. You just have a mean streak and a huge chip on your shoulder.
You are a parrot. I read YOUR PROPAGANDA way
back in the 1950s as a kid---THEN ENGAGED with
people from all over the world in adolescence and
adulthood. YOUR WORLD IS NARROW---sipping
tea in the parlors of your Saudi business partners is
just about as NARROW AS ANYONE CAN GET. Get
off the couch and ottoman and talk to HUMANS----
even Bangladeshis do not buy into YOUR NONSENSE.
------of course Pakistani school girls do

I generally don't care what others think or do long as it doesn't interfere with my life or those important to me.
I don't care for all these unlawful laws being forced on this nation but those who think they know what's good for all.
We were a nation of laws till this past several decades. Did fine and grew till we let outsiders influence us. Other than bringing in slaves we bought from the slave capital of the world, Africa, we were ok.
We were being attacked and enslaved by those in North Africa Barbary Coast & Tripoli long before the first slave was brought here by any American.
George Washington was paying them for release of the American men and women they captured from out transport ships in trade routes. Thomas Jefferson said " no more ransoms " to barbarians aka Barbary Coast.
I do tire of teaching ignoramuses' history.:rolleyes:.It would be ok if it wasn't being ignorant by choice or laziness.

your "education" is not as complete as you imagine

They were the very ANTHESIS of Jews, and through their writings about “children of Satan” and “hypocrites in synagogues” to turn people AWAY from Jews, did what they could to destroy Judaism.
despair not-----the writings of the people that the
NICEA boys CLAIMED they depended upon have
MYSTERIOUSLY disappeared

First slaves from Africa came in the early 1600s. A lot of the Barbary pirates were Europeans who lost their letters of Marques.

Nobody is trying to turn anyone against anyone but you! Stop taking credit for what we Americans of all persuasions and sects accomplishments and being untruthful while playing the pitiful abased you actually abuse others, not Jews but liberal nutcases who call themselves Jews. Can't you see we are your best defense in the world, millions of Americans have died to save Israel and still do and we made it a nation yet people like you hate us for it. The apostates [ not the real Jews] all vote democrat which is the farthest thing from good in Your Book that gave you your title of Judah aka Jew.
Did you know in the last Days the Two House of Israel 'House of Judah' and 'House of Israel" will come together again?

OH gee

The NT was written by the COUNCIL of NICEA
in GREEK----the faithful subjects of the EMPEROR
OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE ----with references to
PUTATIVE prior writings that all seem to have
MYSTERIOUSLY VANISHED after being "used"

Why don't you?

Good lord, you can type that as strut around here denigrating others?

First slaves from Africa came in the early 1600s. A lot of the Barbary pirates were Europeans who lost their letters of Marques.
oh yes------islamonazi history-----the literature of
shariah revisionism-----and muslims invented
pita and chickpeas

Forum List

Back