You were never slaves in Egypt

They had a written language as far back as the city of Akkad.
"they" were not "arabs" Arabic was not a written
language until some time in the LATE first century AD--
using script developed by zoroastrians

How does a thread about an obscure historical debate turn into 1,000 + posts?

There is something about the word J - O - O in a thread that just keeps them crawling out of the woodwork.

This would be hard to believe since Islam came from the Catholic in the 400s AD. One study on this is from Walter Vieth which I don't follow or belive in that religion either. " The Islamic Connection" by Walter Veith.

I basically just study on my own in the Bible and have no organized religion.

Take the time to listen to the video in post above and learn something about religious history.
Just like the golden calf and other relics of paganism's we all fall short in religious aspirations.

There is something about the word J - O - O in a thread that just keeps them crawling out of the woodwork.
SO TRUE---muslims are even MORE fascinated with
JOOOOS than are christians. Read your koran----
VERY FASCINATING

Well Holly Hood's has nothing to offer these days so its politics or religion. Politics get boring too.

Are you an IDIOT? Why do you assume that Rosie and I are liberals? Are all Jews the same to you?

Not a liberal, take in your sign then. Inteligent people can discuss without calling others names and learn where liberals go by their feral emotions and call names instead of check facts.
It is easier to name call than it is to seek the facts.

"they" were not "arabs" Arabic was not a written
language until some time in the LATE first century AD--
using script developed by zoroastrians

You do know the Arabs are your brothers and sons of Abraham, right?
Hagar had to be pretty wise to survive being left in the desert with her child and survive, don't you agree?
Before you call me another name, I have no dog in this fight, just defending attacks on my ancestor's accomplishments are all. I have no religion far as mainstream religion goes.

According to the Bible we're all into paganism. All out holidays are full of them, Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, Halloween, and many others.

Not a liberal, take in your sign then. Inteligent people can discuss without calling others names and learn where liberals go by their feral emotions and call names instead of check facts.
It is easier to name call than it is to seek the facts.
1) What sign?

2) Intelligent people know how to spell “intelligent.”

3) As far as calling other names, you’ve been quite abusive and sanctimonious with your posts. Work on yourself first. There’s a lot of room for improvement.

You do know the Arabs are your brothers and sons of Abraham, right?
Hagar had to be pretty wise to survive being left in the desert with her child and survive, don't you agree?
Before you call me another name, I have no dog in this fight, just defending attacks on my ancestor's accomplishments are all. I have no religion far as mainstream religion goes.
not exactly. The claim that Ishmael is the FOUNDER OF THE ARABS is ludicrous------ask Surada. Ishmael
was a literate son of Abraham. People do not BECOME completely illiterate having been literate
all along. In ancient time----tent dwelling, caravan
raiders, and slave traders were called ISHMAELITES ---it was not a compliment. Somehow MUHUMMAD took the appellation SERIOUSLY and used it to claim a link to Abraham

Same thing whenever the topic is Israel. Despite the insistence that being anti-Israel has nothing to do with antisemitism, any topic on Israel attracts the Joo-haters like moths to a flame.

1) What sign?

2) Intelligent people know how to spell “intelligent.”

3) As far as calling other names, you’ve been quite abusive and sanctimonious with your posts. Work on yourself first. There’s a lot of room for improvement.

Tell that to Elstein. It is well known the man had trouble with spelling but then you may not of heard of him. IQ can be tricky.

Tell that to Elstein. It is well known the man had trouble with spelling but then you may not of heard of him. IQ can be tricky.
Einstein had no problem spelling in hebrew and
Yiddish---which employs the hebrew alphabet

You mean Einstein? You can’t spell and you can’t remember names of the most famous people in history.

He was Jewish, btw. A genius.

Same thing whenever the topic is Israel. Despite the insistence that being anti-Israel has nothing to do with antisemitism, any topic on Israel attracts the Joo-haters like moths to a flame.

Poor little victim, you started the flaming by the false claim that America was basically created by the Jewish influence which is not true in the least.
Europeans founded and advanced America, not Jews. You go attack and lie on the only people on earth who care for and defend you and expect them to ignore your lies.
Not only America you're even taking the credit for Mexico now too. o_O Which is kind of foolish since its a third world nation even after we sent them most of our industry and jobs.
We don't manufacture anything anymore and in dept up to our eyeball's so guess we're fighting over nothing.

Poor little victim, you started the flaming by the false claim that America was basically created by the Jewish influence which is not true in the least.
Europeans founded and advanced America, not Jews. You go attack and lie on the only people on earth who care for and defend you and expect them to ignore your lies.
Not only America you're even taking the credit for Mexico now too. o_O Which is kind of foolish since its a third world nation even after we sent them most of our industry and jobs.
We don't manufacture anything anymore and in dept up to our eyeball's so guess we're fighting over nothing.
You just criticized me for ”name-calling,” and you come out with a nasty personal attack.

And where are you getting your lies? When did I ever say America was created by Jewish influence? Are you purposely making things up, or is your hatred for Jews creating delusions?

Anyway, go find another Joo-girl to abuse.

Forum List

Back