You were never slaves in Egypt

oh yes------islamonazi history-----the literature of
shariah revisionism-----and muslims invented
pita and chickpeas

The Natufians grew chickpeas ... Of course the Arabs made pita.

Nobody is trying to turn anyone against anyone but you! Stop taking credit for what we Americans of all persuasions and sects accomplishments and being untruthful while playing the pitiful abased you actually abuse others, not Jews but liberal nutcases who call themselves Jews. Can't you see we are your best defense in the world, millions of Americans have died to save Israel and still do and we made it a nation yet people like you hate us for it. The apostates [ not the real Jews] all vote democrat which is the farthest thing from good in Your Book that gave you your title of Judah aka Jew.
Did you know in the last Days the Two House of Israel 'House of Judah' and 'House of Israel" will come together again?
^^^^ another victim of standard islamo-nazi
propaganda

First slaves from Africa came in the early 1600s. A lot of the Barbary pirates were Europeans who lost their letters of Marques.

Those were brought in by the Spanish not settlers or founders.
The same responsible for the first massacre in America of Huguenot Christians at what's now known as Huguenot Park.
The first in St. Augustine near Fort Matanzas aka Fort Massacre because of the massacre done there on the people.
I'm older and forgot more than you will probably ever know but from memory this may help you in your search for the truth.

The Natufians grew chickpeas ... Of course the Arabs made pita.
pita is the diminutive for PAT----EVERYONE MADE PAT ----to wit---discs of flatbread---- ALL OVER THE WORLD---even CHA PATI is PAT ----long before the rapist of arabia was born.
as to the word "arabs" ------referring to the entire population of the Levant as "ARABS" is idiotic

PS-----the word PAT ---the flatbread thing is found
in ancient hebrew writings----long before arabic
finally got an alphabet

Nobody is trying to turn anyone against anyone but you! Stop taking credit for what we Americans of all persuasions and sects accomplishments and being untruthful while playing the pitiful abased you actually abuse others, not Jews but liberal nutcases who call themselves Jews. Can't you see we are your best defense in the world, millions of Americans have died to save Israel and still do and we made it a nation yet people like you hate us for it. The apostates [ not the real Jews] all vote democrat which is the farthest thing from good in Your Book that gave you your title of Judah aka Jew.
Did you know in the last Days the Two House of Israel 'House of Judah' and 'House of Israel" will come together again?
The 1st century Christians turned against the Jews. And from your nasty attack about how Jews “abuse others,” skipping over the most NIGHTMARISH things antisemitic Christians have done, tells everyone what you think of Jews.

The 1st century Christians turned against the Jews. And from your nasty attack about how Jews “abuse others,” skipping over the most NIGHTMARISH things antisemitic Christians have done, tells everyone what you think of Jews.
It was in the first century that ROME TOOK OVER
that which came to be called "christianity"

Those were brought in by the Spanish not settlers or founders.
The same responsible for the first massacre in America of Huguenot Christians at what's now known as Huguenot Park.
The first in St. Augustine near Fort Matanzas aka Fort Massacre because of the massacre done there on the people.
I'm older and forgot more than you will probably ever know but from memory this may help you in your search for the truth.
sadly----slavery was consistent with CANON LAW
as much as it is consistent with shariah law

They just fled Jerusalem during the Jewish war. They didn't fight with Vespasian or Titus or any of the foreign troops.

^^^^ another victim of standard islamo-nazi
propaganda

Another victim of willful ignorance. Of course like other victims it pays, for now but once you fools bring down the best thing that ever happened to all of us in hindsight you will be sorry. Nobody is against you in this thread your, your own worst enemy. My ancestors fought and died for your freedom and look what you did with it? From what I read you will come back to God of your fathers and be ok though.
Your liberal alphabet groups, SPLC, ADL, Antifa, ACLU will come back to bite you though.
The Nazi label's you put on those who disagree with your antics won't last, White people aren't and never have been your enemy so stop attacking them and their nation.
There is a group calling themselves Israel who may not like you too much or us either. I'm glad they are few. Most blacks are waking up to the truth now. Hope you do too.

PS-----the word PAT ---the flatbread thing is found
in ancient hebrew writings----long before arabic
finally got an alphabet

They had a written language as far back as the city of Akkad.

sadly----slavery was consistent with CANON LAW
as much as it is consistent with shariah law

Many forms of slavery is still here in many nations, especially Africa and China.
Muxh evil has been done to man by man so we all take credit for that.

Another victim of willful ignorance. Of course like other victims it pays, for now but once you fools bring down the best thing that ever happened to all of us in hindsight you will be sorry. Nobody is against you in this thread your, your own worst enemy. My ancestors fought and died for your freedom and look what you did with it? From what I read you will come back to God of your fathers and be ok though.
Your liberal alphabet groups, SPLC, ADL, Antifa, ACLU will come back to bite you though.
The Nazi label's you put on those who disagree with your antics won't last, White people aren't and never have been your enemy so stop attacking them and their nation.
There is a group calling themselves Israel who may not like you too much or us either. I'm glad they are few. Most blacks are waking up to the truth now. Hope you do too.

Are you an IDIOT? Why do you assume that Rosie and I are liberals? Are all Jews the same to you?

Forum List

Back