You Wonder Why The World Is Laughing at the United States?

And the 1%ers have never been doing better than they are in 2014 s0n........while the middle class is sucking on it daily.:lol:
1%ers never better? True.
Middle class sucking? False.

The suffering of the American middle class is one of the most overhyped political talking points. Go look at stats on disposable income and what people spend money on, most sure as hell aren't suffering and the American middle class is near the top in both purchasing power and disposable income.

You are wrong, of course.

Then prove it with a credible source. The most prisoners don't count.
Go look at any list of the top academic universities in the world, you'll find it dominated by schools in the United States, followed by UK.

While that might be true, it's dwindling fast and the costs to attend those schools and any college are the highest in the world. Giving students crushing debt just to learn a skill to contribute to society. Not to mention technical colleges that charge almost the same amount for low skill jobs like pharmacy technician and auto mechanics that they will never fully pay off. All apart of the middle class trap that the 1% has set so they make a good living while the people suffer.

Laughing like when we invaded Iraq to take away their WMDs?

Nobody cares about Goerge Bush s0n:D

And shit s0n.....approaching 70,000 posts. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. And you are giving people advice on here about anything?:slap::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

When it comes to embarassing our nation around the globe, nobody approached George Bush

"The smoking gun will be a mushroom cloud"

"They will treat us as liberators"

"Mission accomplished"

the-smoking-gun-that-could-come-in-the-form-of-a-mushroom-cloud.jpg

They are still laughing s0n

You seriously consider the video(s) of Obama's repeated sound-bites posted in OP video acceptable for the leader of America? You can't see the host of that show laughing at the compilation of stupidity coming out of Obama's mouth? You seriously find his comments acceptable? Really?

Laughing like when we invaded Iraq to take away their WMDs?

One day the extreme right is obsessed with people wanting to live in the US, next day they worry the world laughs at us. Let the world laugh (not that the world is) it will keep the "illegals" out.

While that might be true, it's dwindling fast and the costs to attend those schools and any college are the highest in the world.
Yep, the best schools have always been the most expensive.

Either way you asked for something positive the US was #1 in, and I provided. The US has the best colleges in the world, by far.

All apart of the middle class trap that the 1% has set so they make a good living while the people suffer.
Who is suffering? I don't get how everyone around here loves to act like everyone but the 1% suffers. Wages for the middle quintiles have been relatively stagnant in real dollars, but it isn't like they've plummeted either. Nonessential consumption by the middle class hasn't dried up either, where is all this suffering for everyone but the 1%?

Nobody cares about Goerge Bush s0n:D

And shit s0n.....approaching 70,000 posts. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. And you are giving people advice on here about anything?:slap::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

When it comes to embarassing our nation around the globe, nobody approached George Bush

"Mission accomplished"

You seriously consider the video(s) of Obama's repeated sound-bites posted in OP video acceptable for the leader of America? You can't see the host of that show laughing at the compilation of stupidity coming out of Obama's mouth? You seriously find his comments acceptable? Really?

Punches above his weight..

I put it into my "who gives a fuck" file

Why are you so Butthurt?

"Mission accomplished"

Why are you so Butthurt?

Lovestruck
You are in love with a black man
Wipe your mouth before you go out tomorrow

Why are you so Butthurt?

Lovestruck
You are in love with a black man
Wipe your mouth before you go out tomorrow

Damn....for someone who proclaims himself "Warrior", you are quite the little pussy

Whining because Obama repeatedly tells small countries that they "fight above their weight" embarrasses you

Yet your messiah tells the world he needs to invade to rid Iraq of WMDs and declares premature victory and you are not embarrassed?

there is not a positive category that Americans are number 1 in.

You are wrong, of course.

Then prove it with a credible source. The most prisoners don't count.

We are still the world's largest economy, and will remain the world's most important even when that number changes. We are by far the most powerful nation in the world. Oh, and since it will warm your bleeding little heart, we are the most generous nation in the world. Start with that, and when you are done eating your hat we can continue.

World's most big-hearted nation: the United States

I live outside the US and the only reason people here laugh about the US is not because of Obama, but because of the righties and war-mongering leaders like Bush or smart politicians like Palin.

Forum List

Back