You Wonder Why The World Is Laughing at the United States?

leftardz neg-rep me all the time; but at the end of the day i'm usually higher than i started

yawn

Laughing like when we invaded Iraq to take away their WMDs?
There is no escaping the idea that our invasion of Iraq was based on pure horseshit.

But it had the singular advantage of us kicking Saddam's ass in short order.

We should never have gone in there.

But, once committed, we shoved what was left of Saddam's military up his ass in record time.

And, once we'd nailed the bastard, we should have picked-up and left the bastards to rot, rather than hang-around for years and try to nation-build, deluding ourselves that nation-building there could be like nation-building in Europe after WWII.

At least Shrub had worn the uniform once, even if he wasn't very good at it, or didn't do much, and at least our kids were willing to go into Iraq and take his orders.

I can't imagine our military today, going to war under Barry, with anything even remotely approximating the same level of fighting spirit and confidence in their leadership.

A rookie junior Senator, who had not even completed his first term, suddenly and artificially elevated to the Big Chair - having done very little other than some Community Organizing prior to embarking on a career as a Lifer Politician - such a person does not seem likely to inspire much confidence as a Commander in Chief.

Ah, well, another two years plus change, and he's gone.

I think the key is that President Obama has resisted the temptation to go to war in spite of taunting from the right.

He has used drones to kill terrorists rather than put boots on the ground. He avoided nation building opportunities in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He has relied on our allies to do more of the heavy lifting, relieving our military of their world policeman duties.

Does the military respect him? I suspect much more than the rightwing media gives him credit. Even if they don't, he has avoided kneejerk invasions that cost the lives of US soldiers

Here you are again, blathering and waxing eloquent on military matters.
Again, you served when/where?

I got a negative rep from Warrior, how unique. What a coward he remains to be.

Sorry - you seemed to be whining for attention. That wasn't the case?

If you had any intelligence, you would not have to constantly hit the neg rep button.

Was I mistaken? You weren't seeking my attention? The way you were posting about me, it was as if you yearned for me to reach out to you.
Was I wrong? Perhaps you were just senselessly blathering, like that other fool? Perhaps drunk or under the influence of something illegal? Which is it?

There is no escaping the idea that our invasion of Iraq was based on pure horseshit.

But it had the singular advantage of us kicking Saddam's ass in short order.

We should never have gone in there.

But, once committed, we shoved what was left of Saddam's military up his ass in record time.

And, once we'd nailed the bastard, we should have picked-up and left the bastards to rot, rather than hang-around for years and try to nation-build, deluding ourselves that nation-building there could be like nation-building in Europe after WWII.

At least Shrub had worn the uniform once, even if he wasn't very good at it, or didn't do much, and at least our kids were willing to go into Iraq and take his orders.

I can't imagine our military today, going to war under Barry, with anything even remotely approximating the same level of fighting spirit and confidence in their leadership.

A rookie junior Senator, who had not even completed his first term, suddenly and artificially elevated to the Big Chair - having done very little other than some Community Organizing prior to embarking on a career as a Lifer Politician - such a person does not seem likely to inspire much confidence as a Commander in Chief.

Ah, well, another two years plus change, and he's gone.

I think the key is that President Obama has resisted the temptation to go to war in spite of taunting from the right.

He has used drones to kill terrorists rather than put boots on the ground. He avoided nation building opportunities in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He has relied on our allies to do more of the heavy lifting, relieving our military of their world policeman duties.

Does the military respect him? I suspect much more than the rightwing media gives him credit. Even if they don't, he has avoided kneejerk invasions that cost the lives of US soldiers

Here you are again, blathering and waxing eloquent on military matters.
Again, you served when/where?

Where it if someone served hardly matters. You are living proof of this. But, if we have any decks that need mopped, you will be the first one we call.

obama never served; but in chicago he did learn to make a crack pipe from a pepsi can

Sorry - you seemed to be whining for attention. That wasn't the case?

If you had any intelligence, you would not have to constantly hit the neg rep button.

Was I mistaken? You weren't seeking my attention? The way you were posting about me, it was as if you yearned for me to reach out to you.
Was I wrong? Perhaps you were just senselessly blathering, like that other fool? Perhaps drunk or under the influence of something illegal? Which is it?

Neither, and I should have better sense to ignore you.

Neither, and I should have better sense to ignore you.

Well, when I logged in this morning I noted you're all over the place - in various threads - posting/rambling on about me. I could only assume that you were seeking my attention. So I give you some attention in the form of a negative reputation and now you whine about it.
Am I missing something here?

So, where were we?

Oh yes, why the world is laughing at us

We covered Bush's blunder of nation building, rightwing environmental denial, denial of evolution, capital punishment, aversion to healthcare

What else is left? How about our Congress?
Do they laugh because our Congress is unable to pass the most simple legislation? That they need to shut down government in a temper tantrum? That they can't do anything unless a gun is held to their heads?

Do you think others laugh when our rightwing boasts that they prefer gridlock to a functioning government?

So, where were we?

We covered Bush's blunder of nation building, rightwing environmental denial, denial of evolution, capital punishment, aversion to healthcare

Do they laugh because our Congress is unable to pass the most simple legislation? That they need to shut down government in a temper tantrum? That they can't do anything unless a gun is held to their heads?

Do you think others laugh when our rightwing boasts that they prefer gridlock to a functioning government?

Why are you still babbling, peeing on yourself regarding President Bush.
Your lover was elected - TWICE - because of fools/low-info inbreds such as yourself.
Wallow in his successes, douchebag. He's all yours.

They also laugh at people who do not even own a passport saying that America is the greatest country in the world.

And there it is, the classic call of the pretentious douchebag.

The truth hits a nerve.

The truth that you're a pretentious douchebag? I suppose that might hit a nerve. Why don't you just stop being a pretentious douchebag and avoid all the nerve damage?

So, where were we?

Why are you still babbling, peeing on yourself regarding President Bush.
Your lover was elected - TWICE - because of fools/low-info inbreds such as yourself.
Wallow in his successes, douchebag. He's all yours.

Yes, and the world let out a collective sigh of relief that we did not elect another Republican

I miss having a *cough* "War President", that saddled us w/ TRILLIONS IN VOLUNTARY DEBT & 1000's of casualties, like that golfer- Bush II :rolleyes:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back