You Wonder Why The World Is Laughing at the United States?

barack-you-do-realize-the-whole-world-is-laughing-at-you.jpg

lol leftard; just Putin exposes obama for the weakling he is; no need to get all homophobic and angry

Putin is trash; KGB trash; nobody on the right likes Putin just to embarrass obama
you girly-men on the Left sure are some drama queens

The truth hits a nerve.

The truth that you're a pretentious douchebag? I suppose that might hit a nerve. Why don't you just stop being a pretentious douchebag and avoid all the nerve damage?

So much damage that you had to take the Warbler cowardly route and neg rep me. Did I hurt your little feelings oh adorable one.

Unk is a little boy trying hard to be a man. You have to ignore his temper tantrums.

I got a negative rep from Warrior, how unique. What a coward he remains to be.
the Warrior who claims he was in the Navy.......its true.:badgrin:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzVbx7O_iaE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzVbx7O_iaE[/ame]

EuropeVsAmerica.jpg

Europe is a better place to live than America, so is Canada, and most of the OECD. This diagram explains the divide between the American right and the political status quo in Europe.

seeing as "a better place to live" is probably one of the most subjective things ever; you look stupid

Yep, have a communist friend that lives in East Ukraine. Right-Sector sends roving gangs of thugs out on the streets (and they are part of the Ukraine military carrying out the operations). Truth the media isn't telling is that the 'government in Kyiv' and the 'self-defense forces' are just as bad and destructive as each other. America should keep out of it.

EuropeVsAmerica.jpg

Europe is a better place to live than America, so is Canada, and most of the OECD. This diagram explains the divide between the American right and the political status quo in Europe.

seeing as "a better place to live" is probably one of the most subjective things ever; you look stupid
Nah, this post of yours is American self-denial or 'America #1' blind patriotism. The best living standards and quality of life are not in America, so when in doubt wave the US flag and pretend that this is still the 1950s or 60s.

Forum List

Back