You Wonder Why The World Is Laughing at the United States?

Usually the foreigners shake their heads and say "only in America" when the conversation gets around to health care and higher education, and how they can bankrupt a person in this country. These foreigners don't understand what it's like dealing with a country full of reactionary, everything for the rich, and screw everybody else, republicans.

Warrior is reason enough to laugh...I'll give the rest of the world that.

Do you really think the rest of the world laughs at the American right wing with their penchant for wars, denial of global warming, blocking healthcare, love affair with the wealthy and cheering capital punishment?

Yup...AND for for the Right Wingers complete denial of the need to sensibly regulate guns, support birth control and choice for women, resistance to marriage and pay equity for all citizens, voter suppression....
AND the inexplicable fascination, near worship and preference for a self serving , Machiavelian KGB trained sadist and tyrant like Putin over our own duly twice-elected prez...
Quite laughable.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

A lot of these right wingers would probably serve under Putin and the russian flag, if it ever came to that and Obama was commander in chief.

Usually the foreigners shake their heads and say "only in America" when the conversation gets around to health care and higher education, and how they can bankrupt a person in this country. These foreigners don't understand what it's like dealing with a country full of reactionary, everything for the rich, and screw everybody else, republicans.

Without exception, everyone I know in a different country is baffled by the resistance to universal healthcare. They have it in other countries and it works fine.

How much you want to bet your tax dollars will go to the retirement of your POTUS?

Funny... I was just talking to my son the other day regarding how much I pay in taxes each year and how many worthless mouth's all that money must feed.

How much you want to bet your tax dollars will go to the retirement of your POTUS?

Funny... I was just talking to my son the other day regarding how much I pay in taxes each year and how many worthless mouth's all that money must feed.

Doesnt matter what you think or say. Pay your taxes and support your POTUS and leader. Next time I inform you of reality dont argue semantics.

Usually the foreigners shake their heads and say "only in America" when the conversation gets around to health care and higher education, and how they can bankrupt a person in this country. .

Foreigners in the many, many, many thousands come here all the time for education and medical treatment.

The earth is 6,000 years old.

No WMD's.

Let him die.

The world is laughing all right. At Republicans.

sure thing dork; remember to remind them; being the good honest critical thinkers you are; that Poverty and unemployment are much worse under Progressives; and ONLY the rich have gotten richer since obama's been in office

idiots and hypocrites

Do you really think the rest of the world laughs at the American right wing with their penchant for wars, denial of global warming, blocking healthcare, love affair with the wealthy and cheering capital punishment?

Yup...AND for for the Right Wingers complete denial of the need to sensibly regulate guns, support birth control and choice for women, resistance to marriage and pay equity for all citizens, voter suppression....
AND the inexplicable fascination, near worship and preference for a self serving , Machiavelian KGB trained sadist and tyrant like Putin over our own duly twice-elected prez...
Quite laughable.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

A lot of these right wingers would probably serve under Putin and the russian flag, if it ever came to that and Obama was commander in chief.

lol!! left-wingers are butt-hurt because White Putin; the KGB trash; made obama look like the weakling he is!

we dont like Putin you moron; but pointing out how he's played obama out in public like a fiddle isnt sticking up for Putin

go cry

Laughing and crying, over senseless gun deaths, over people who are famous for being famous, over our too fat nation, over our fast food poverty wage, over the search for WMDs, over a SCOTUS that never met a corporation it didn't love, over republicans kowtowing to the rich, over a congress that sucks on the teat of government while it claims gov is the problem, over global warmers deniers who believe in Sasquatch, over republican anti-science, over the absurd salaries for CEOs and the pittance for the workers....

Laughing and crying, over senseless gun deaths, over people who are famous for being famous, over our too fat nation, over our fast food poverty wage, over the search for WMDs, over a SCOTUS that never met a corporation it didn't love, over republicans kowtowing to the rich, over a congress that sucks on the teat of government while it claims gov is the problem, over global warmers deniers who believe in Sasquatch, over republican anti-science, over the absurd salaries for CEOs and the pittance for the workers....

The foreign host in the OP video appears to be laughing at the Chimpy in the White House, and no one/nothing else.

Are you too dense to see this?

The foreign host in the OP video appears to be laughing at the Chimpy in the White House, and no one/nothing else.

Are you too dense to see this?

The foreign host has a reason to laugh. He obviously doesn't understand English very well. Whats your excuse?

Laughing like when we invaded Iraq to take away their WMDs?

Nobody cares about Goerge Bush s0n:D

And shit s0n.....approaching 70,000 posts. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. And you are giving people advice on here about anything?:slap::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

When it comes to embarassing our nation around the globe, nobody approached George Bush

"The smoking gun will be a mushroom cloud"

"They will treat us as liberators"

"Mission accomplished"

the-smoking-gun-that-could-come-in-the-form-of-a-mushroom-cloud.jpg

They are still laughing s0n

Last edited:
Laughing like when we invaded Iraq to take away their WMDs?

Talk about beating a dead horse! Jeeeeez:cuckoo:

Yeah, the invasion that all the Democrats voted for and one Republican voted against. yeah that one moron!!

rw, get a life..............

Matrix dweller ALERT!!!

s0n......spending timeover at the DailyKos? Yuk.....yuk.......:D.

Losing s0n........the number of people against gun bans has never been higher ( see Gallup ) and climate science couldnt be in more sorry-ass shape. None of their stuff is mattering. The Skeptics are winning huge in 2014. Fossil fules still dominate and even Obama's EIA says that will continue to at least 2040. Renewables are a joke........the science doesnt mean dick in the real world. :badgrin: In other words, 30 years of bomb throwing by the climate k00ks has moved the goalposts about 1 whole yard!!!:D:D:fu:

And the 1%ers have never been doing better than they are in 2014 s0n........while the middle class is sucking on it daily.:lol:

Yep ahhhhhh ( takes toke on ciggy in classic Denis Leary fashion ). Things are awesome!!

Forum List

Back