Young black serial killer's goal...to kill all white people.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Awesome.

Yet another mentally ill lefty who should have been locked up before he killed anybody:

"The 22-year-old man suspected of shooting five middle-aged white men since last year — including four on south Kansas City walking trails — threatened in 2014 to shoot up a school and “kill all white people,” according to court records.

"Fredrick Demond Scott, who was charged Tuesday in two killings and named as a suspect in three more, made those statements in January 2014 at Center Alternative School, as documented in a municipal citation for harassment."

I'm sorry, if you go around saying things like "kill white people" then you should be behind bars. I personally believe people when they say things like that, and take it as a person's statement that they are a threat to others which is sufficient to remove them from free society.

‘Kill all white people’: Suspect in killings of five white men made threat in 2014

I doubt this is the last we'll see of this kind of thing, given the environment that has been nurtured by the usual suspects.

Five white people so far out of 200 million. How old does this young'un plan to be?

Five white people so far out of 200 million. How old does this young'un plan to be?
Obviously he's unhinged and has been for quite some time.
That's what I'm saying. Lock them up when they state their intent or desire to do harm. Don't just leave them wandering around until they finally act on it.

That's what I'm saying. Lock them up when they state their intent or desire to do harm. Don't just leave them wandering around until they finally act on it.

A lot of white people wanting to kill all blacks or Muslims. No different.
Brings to mind, Dylan Roof, or McVeigh. Whites killing whites, blacks killing blacks. A killer is a killer.

By the way, how do you know he is a "lefty"? What is a lefty??

Brings to mind, Dylan Roof, or McVeigh. Whites killing whites, blacks killing blacks. A killer is a killer.

You moron. My point is that he has been nuts since he was born, he has been threatening to kill people since adolescence...why the fuck was he walking around, unmonitored for year?

I know. Because lefties like it when crazy people kill innocents.

You're free to start a thread about that. This one is about a black scumbag that wants to kill white people.

Awesome.

Yet another mentally ill lefty who should have been locked up before he killed anybody:

"The 22-year-old man suspected of shooting five middle-aged white men since last year — including four on south Kansas City walking trails — threatened in 2014 to shoot up a school and “kill all white people,” according to court records.

"Fredrick Demond Scott, who was charged Tuesday in two killings and named as a suspect in three more, made those statements in January 2014 at Center Alternative School, as documented in a municipal citation for harassment."

I'm sorry, if you go around saying things like "kill white people" then you should be behind bars. I personally believe people when they say things like that, and take it as a person's statement that they are a threat to others which is sufficient to remove them from free society.

‘Kill all white people’: Suspect in killings of five white men made threat in 2014
But the GOP has made sure they don't deprived of their 2nd Amendment Rights. Hurrah for the GOP.

You moron. My point is that he has been nuts since he was born, he has been threatening to kill people since adolescence...why the fuck was he walking around, unmonitored for year?

I know. Because lefties like it when crazy people kill innocents.
Look, bitch, it is the GOP that made sure that crazies were able to buy guns. Put the blame where it belongs.

Forum List

Back