Young Illegal immigrant diagnosed with H1N1 at Lackland Air Force Base

Wondering what other DISEASES these "KIDS" are brining with them to attack our health? 65,000 of them confined in large HOLDING AREAS is a biological tragedy just waiting to happen! Thanks Obuma!

Young immigrant diagnosed with H1N1 at Lackland Air Force Base : News : ValleyCentral.com
Listen, it wouldn't be the first time disease has been encountered in North America and it doesn't just come from Mexico you should know. Did you forget about how the BRITISH and GERMANS brought Cholera to Canada?

Canada in the Making - Aboriginals: Treaties & Relations

Wondering what other DISEASES these "KIDS" are brining with them to attack our health? 65,000 of them confined in large HOLDING AREAS is a biological tragedy just waiting to happen! Thanks Obuma!

Young immigrant diagnosed with H1N1 at Lackland Air Force Base : News : ValleyCentral.com

As angry as we are at Obama for this bloody mess he has created, this is a human tragedy beyond the pale.

These poor children must be so frightened. I really can't believe that the liberals are that desperate to change the face of America by illegal immigration that they would encourage and inspire this travesty on the southern border.

It shows how truly dark the liberal heart is. Poor babies. Pawns in the left wing whackos end game.

Listen, it wouldn't be the first time disease has been encountered in North America and it doesn't just come from Mexico you should know. Did you forget about how the BRITISH and GERMANS brought Cholera to Canada?

We are talking about TODAY, with the medical knowledge we have, not over 100 years ago... Perhaps we should do some BLOODLETTING?

We're talking a century and a half later where we have the ability to screen and isolate cases.

All these babies are at risk now that are housed under these conditions. It's a travesty.

We're talking a century and a half later where we have the ability to screen and isolate cases.

All these babies are at risk now that are housed under these conditions. It's a travesty.

ALL caused by the Obomanations QUEST to infiltrate our country with NEW Democratic voters.... He could care less about unforeseen circumstances!

2014-0613-DNCDump-TRafficking.jpg

Last edited:

As angry as we are at Obama for this bloody mess he has created, this is a human tragedy beyond the pale.

These poor children must be so frightened. I really can't believe that the liberals are that desperate to change the face of America by illegal immigration that they would encourage and inspire this travesty on the southern border.

It shows how truly dark the liberal heart is. Poor babies. Pawns in the left wing whackos end game.

Before you get too sympathetic.... 83% are over the age of 14. 80% are male. Many are criminals with records in their home countries. Many are gang members who will join up with their homies all ready here. This isn't a migration. It's an invasion.

I wonder how many drug-resistant cases of TB are amongst these "poor babies".

We are talking about TODAY, with the medical knowledge we have, not over 100 years ago... Perhaps we should do some BLOODLETTING?

This is happening now, not 140 years ago.

It's a good thing it was discovered now and not later on after more people contracted it had he slipped into the country unnoticed. Your point?

As angry as we are at Obama for this bloody mess he has created,
created how, specifically?

this gets tossed around a lot, but what was it the president did to cause the conditions in central america?

It's a good thing it was discovered now and not later on after more people contracted it had he slipped into the country unnoticed. Your point?

Well, I know your pea sized brain wouldn't think about other third world diseases, such as TB, HIV/AIDS, Cholera, all Hepatitis strains, Rotavirus, Shigella infection, & Typhoid among some of the more virulent!

this gets tossed around a lot, but what was it the president did to cause the conditions in central america?

Good Lord, is anyone home in any subversives head?

The sudden influx of illegal immigrant children and the humanitarian crisis the federal government is facing due to insufficient supplies and poor conditions for them was caused by President Barack Obama, says Rep. Ted Poe of Texas.

"This humanitarian crisis has been caused by President Obama and the uncertainty about the enforcement of the law," Poe told J.D. Hayworth on "America's Forum" on Newsmax TV Monday.

"Children are told, 'Go to America and cross the border illegally, America will rescue you, they will take care of you, after a period of time they will give you legal status and we will join you in America,'" Poe claims.

"That's why kids are making this dangerous trip from Central America through Mexico to the United States," he added. "It's going to continue because everyone knows in the United States and in foreign countries that we have an administration that doesn't enforce the rules. Doesn't enforce the law. So they hope that this humanitarian crisis will cause a result of more people coming into the United States, thanks to the president of the United States."

Well, I know your pea sized brain wouldn't think about other third world diseases, such as TB, HIV/AIDS, Cholera, all Hepatitis strains, Rotavirus, Shigella infection, & Typhoid among some of the more virulent!

Well I knew that my point would sail right over the deflated balloon that is your head.

Vagisil fails yet gain.

The sudden influx of illegal immigrant children and the humanitarian crisis the federal government is facing due to insufficient supplies and poor conditions for them was caused by President Barack Obama, says Rep. Ted Poe of Texas.

"This humanitarian crisis has been caused by President Obama and the uncertainty about the enforcement of the law," Poe told J.D. Hayworth on "America's Forum" on Newsmax TV Monday.

"Children are told, 'Go to America and cross the border illegally, America will rescue you, they will take care of you, after a period of time they will give you legal status and we will join you in America,'" Poe claims.

"That's why kids are making this dangerous trip from Central America through Mexico to the United States," he added. "It's going to continue because everyone knows in the United States and in foreign countries that we have an administration that doesn't enforce the rules. Doesn't enforce the law. So they hope that this humanitarian crisis will cause a result of more people coming into the United States, thanks to the president of the United States."
oh i see. that guy said so so it has to be true.
the UN did a study. they actually interviewed kids to find out why they were leaving their homes
We interviewed 404 children asking extremely open-ended questions as to the reasons and the nature of having left and what they were expecting when they arrived. Out of the 404, only 9 of them mentioned any kind of possibility of the U.S. treating children well. Two said "immigration reform"; one said "I hear they treat kids well." It's very general and from the perspective of a child. But only nine out of 404 said anything about that.

also, this isn't just a problem for the united states.
There is an increasing trend to seek asylum in Mexico, which is much safer for them than where they are from. The number of asylum seekers in Nicaragua, in Belize, in Costa Rica, in Panama—all of that has grown 712 percent since 2008.

Why 90,000 Children Flooding Our Border Is Not an Immigration Story - NationalJournal.com
and the study results
http://www.unhcrwashington.org/sites/default/files/UAC_Children on the Run_Full Report_May2014.pdf

but i'm sure that Rep. Ted Poe of Texas has fact based reasons for his assertion and isn't just talking out of his ass to use these kids to bludgeon the president, right?

the UN did a study. they actually interviewed kids to find out why they were leaving their homes
We interviewed 404 children asking extremely open-ended questions as to the reasons and the nature of having left and what they were expecting when they arrived. Out of the 404, only 9 of them mentioned any kind of possibility of the U.S. treating children well. Two said "immigration reform"; one said "I hear they treat kids well." It's very general and from the perspective of a child. But only nine out of 404 said anything about that.
There is an increasing trend to seek asylum in Mexico, which is much safer for them than where they are from. The number of asylum seekers in Nicaragua, in Belize, in Costa Rica, in Panama—all of that has grown 712 percent since 2008.
Why 90,000 Children Flooding Our Border Is Not an Immigration Story - NationalJournal.com
and the study results
http://www.unhcrwashington.org/sites/default/files/UAC_Children%20on%20the%20Run_Full%20Report_May2014.pdf

but i'm sure that Rep. Ted Poe of Texas has fact based reasons for his assertion and isn't just talking out of his ass to use these kids to bludgeon the president, right?

Well, seeing that the president and the Regime lies like you subversives do in here, I tend to go with the obvious, instead of the idiotic spin that 90,000 illegal SUPPOSED children, entering our country, bringing with them every sort of 3rd world disease, ISN'T a fucking problem.... You lefties are a deranged little bunch! No wonder this country is in such trouble, and is laughed at by the world for having a leader as effective as a girls football coach.

fuller062014.jpg

Last edited:

and the study results
http://www.unhcrwashington.org/sites/default/files/UAC_Children%20on%20the%20Run_Full%20Report_May2014.pdf

Well, seeing that the president and the Regime lies like you subversives do in here, I tend to go with the obvious, instead of the idiotic spin that 90,000 illegal SUPPOSED children, entering our country, bringing with them every sort of 3rd world disease, ISN'T a fucking problem.... You lefties are a deranged little bunch! No wonder this country is in such trouble, and is laughed at by the world for having a leader as effective as a girls football coach.
i get it. you aren't interested in facts, and you certainly won't let them get in the way of using children to bash the president

Well I knew that my point would sail right over the deflated balloon that is your head.

Vagisil fails yet gain.

Just Eat Dick, the point is that much of the disease ISN'T detected until they have already infected many others..... Yup, right over your head! :cuckoo:

and the study results
http://www.unhcrwashington.org/sites/default/files/UAC_Children on the Run_Full Report_May2014.pdf

i get it. you aren't interested in facts, and you certainly won't let them get in the way of using children to bash the president

ANYTHING the U.N. produces is PROPAGANDA, and presents an agenda that is diametrically opposed to anything that would be good for America. But, you being a diehard, obuma supporter wouldn't see that! You do know that the U.N. wants to take away all of our guns, but as a lefty shill, you don't believe in the second amendment! Or do you?

Forum List

Back