Young males are struggling, and the reasons for that are obvious

I believe CPS should only be used in limited instances. Should the state have a say in how you raise your child? When, where and what is child abuse and who determines it? It’s a tough call to make, I have an issue with an underage person taking medication to stop puberty, I also have issues with an underage child getting permanent surgery. As far as the rest, it is an individual choice.

In principle, that sounds reasonable.

In practice, if someone is transgender and surgery and blockers are the best recommended course of treatment, delaying them until they are 18 would do more harm than good.

We certainly wouldn't take this attitude if we were talking about chemotherapy.

And, who would that be?

Jamaica is a fucking shit hole. NOTHING good comes out of that shit hole but a style of music WHITE PEOPLE made better.

:laughing0301:

That makes you so fucking mad, you MUST come on here and troll.

You're the one who sounds angry my guy. 😄 It's okay that you have these feelings of conflict within you. You want to be true to your lame ass people but pass the dutchie makes everyone want to toke and dance. It's okay to admit that you love our music more.

You're the one who sounds angry my guy. 😄 It's okay that you have these feelings of conflict within you. You want to be true to your lame ass people but pass the dutchie makes everyone want to toke and dance. It's okay to admit that you love our music more.
...and.....pass the dutchie 'pon the left hand side...

Aww. Did I make you feel self conscious? My bad. You don't really have to pretend to like whatever that is. Not even your fellow white knew what it was. Thought it was a Bob Marely song. 😂
I smoke two joints when Goat Curry trolls, and then I smoke two more...

The height of Jamaican culture....pilfered and appropriated by white people...because we can...and you can't stop it.

Marener

Are you comparing arresting rioters to Texas sending CPS after loving and caring families?

No. I’m comparing the FBI investigating parents who show up at school board meetings to protest grooming
Who did the FBI investigate for protesting at a school board meeting?

You have no answer because this is right wing myth that you believe without a scrap of evidence.

The FBI said they’d investigate anyone making terroristic threats to school boards which is a good thing if you’re on the side of a civilized society.

All you have are lies.

I smoke two joints when Goat Curry trolls, and then I smoke two more...

The height of Jamaican culture....pilfered and appropriated by white people...because we can...and you can't stop it.
You whites can't escape that colonizers mentality can you? 😄 You don't have to pilfer anything my guy. Reggae music is for the world the share. Its our gift to you. You should probably try to do it a little better than that though. I've only gotten the one line from you but already I can already tell where it went wrong. These lame as whites are trying too hard. Who cares how many joints you smoked? Why are you trying to make people do math while they're smoking weed and listening to music? Just bun the weed and play some tunes.

It's presumably common knowledge that young American males are struggling more and more, as the traditional roles for men have been changing rapidly and all but rendered obsolete -- particularly in the West.

The reasons are clear, in my view: This is the predictable manifestation of the efforts of those who advance Identity Politics in our society. The most obvious of these tactics is the term "toxic masculinity", which directly condemns the very behaviors that are organic in most men.

Another primary driver of this is the strange, inexplicable effort to essentially meld the sexes together, all but saying the two are the same, and aggressively refusing to recognize (let alone celebrate) the obvious differences between the two.

Hell, I've seen department stores (Target, I think) get rid of "boys" and "girls" clothing areas, essentially saying that separating the two is a bad thing.

To this day, I don't understand why so many are trying to hard to pretend that men and women are not different, and that that's not a GOOD thing. Can someone here explain this to me?

Those who push Identity Politics have, to absolutely no surprise, gone far too far with this. Now we're seeing the result. Attack boys and young men for simply being what they are, and there will be effects. This is real.

This notion is mocked and dismissed. And that only adds to the problem.
I think it's closely related to the "social equity" movement. Our government has "transitioned" from a focus on maintaining equal rights, toward a goal of equalizing power in society.

But, as much as they'd like to, they can't make everyone equal. They can't make sure women make as much as men, they can't ensure that smart, good looking people aren't more successful than the rest of us. So, the goal has shifted toward obliterating these distinctions. If we can't make everyone equal, we'll just pretend that they are. And viciously attack anyone who disagrees.

Last edited:
Spin noted but correct. That is the way that child abuse services work. It is society deciding that child abuse is wrong and needs stopped.

Correct. You want to be able to dictate your views on how society works and expect to be able to tell me to shut up when you want, based on various reasons that you tell yourself justifies your behavior.

That is a tryant.

Sure you have. You have input on child protection policy. And if you thought I was doing some type of child abuse, you would totally support them taking action.

You love spin. I get that. As a hobby, it is cheaper and less dangerous than many other hobbies. But it does not change the reality of what it happening. You are welcome to your hobby, but don't expect me to support your tyranny because of it.
Notice how I’m not telling you that you have to raise your children Christian. Hell, you can raise them to be racists, homophonic, transphobic and full of as much hatred as you deem appropriate.

You’re the one taking the authoritarian route here and deciding that people must abide by your political beliefs about transgendered care.

Don’t pretend we are the same.

Forum List

Back