Young males are struggling, and the reasons for that are obvious

Its not a lie that the liberal public education monopoly sent a letter to merrick garland requesting FBI harassment of parents who oppose grooming

It’s definitely a lie.

They went after anyone who was sending threats.

You lie by altering the language that the school board association and the DoJ used. Even your own article makes it clear they’re going after illegal behavior.

It’s definitely a lie.

They went after anyone who was sending threats.

You lie by altering the language that the school board association and the DoJ used. Even your own article makes it clear they’re going after illegal behavior.
Its a Reichstag fire

The list of suspects included any parent who protested at a school board meeting

And since no lib who was grooming children was killed or injured it has the appearance of a politically motivated overreaction

Last edited:
I think that's exactly right, and I would add this is now including the whole "trans" thing -- which, I'm also guessing, is playing a role in this specific issue. This movement seeks to force normalization and acceptance, and that just flies in the face of human nature. Somehow they don't realize that the way they are choosing to do this only creates resentment and makes things worse.

And again, it's that same lack of understanding that opened the door to Trump and Trumpism.
Without pushback from trumpsters the lib grooming agenda would be humming along smoothly

Its a Reichstag fire

The list of suspects included any parent who protested at a school board meeting

And since no lib who was grooming children was killed or injured it has the appearance of a politically motivated overreaction
And now you’re lying about a “list”.

Investigating threats of violence isn’t an “overreaction”. You just don’t want criminals identified because they’re on your side.

I was responding to this comment.

I don't know what promoting the queer lifestyle is other than teaching gay children that it's okay to be gay. What's wrong with teaching 5 year olds that there isn't anything wrong with the way they were born you disgusting hateful mutants?
Do you believe 5 year olds have the slightest grasp of what a homosexual even is?

Do you believe 5 year olds have the slightest grasp of what a homosexual even is?
I think young children know what attraction is. You didn't have a crush in grade school? Where you just a late bloomer that way?

What is it? Kindergarten? So what? We teach Kindergarteners about mommy's and daddy's and family's at that age, why not gay ones?
Why are we not focusing on letters, and numbers at that age instead of bringing in drag queens to read them 'Sara has rwo momies'?

Some parents may not want drag queens reading to their tender aged children.
Some parents may not want black people reading to their children. These parents should be investigated for possible child neglect.

We're not talking about race, why would you feel the need to inject that here, and ignore my point?
I didn't ignore your point I just tweaked it to resemble another similar situation. If the feelings of racist parents don't matter why should the feelings of homophobic ones matter?

Forum List

Back