Young males are struggling, and the reasons for that are obvious

Do you think government should be in charge of suppressing unpopular biases and opinions?

Does that mean you're going to dodge the question?

Yep. Many different groups are invested in fighting the culture wars via politics and government. Should we indulge them?

Uh huh, yeah - "it's for children!" - but it sounds like you think teaching kids ideas and opinions that you don't like should be considered neglect. And illegal.
Sounds like you're dodging the argument that some forms of child rearing are neglectful.

More lies.

Threats and harassment have become quite common tactics among the right. We’ve seen lots of evidence of it.
The left harasses SCOTUS justices, Maxine Waters encouraged their lefties to harass Trump supporters, leftists harassed Tucker Carlson and his son, leftists confronted Eric Bolling who just lost his son who committed suicide and said Bolling caused it and there are many more examples here:

The Left Normalizing Violence: The Widespread Use of Doxxing and Harassment​

The Left Normalizing Violence: The Widespread Use of Doxxing and Harassment - America First with Sebastian Gorka

The left harasses SCOTUS justices, Maxine Waters encouraged their lefties to harass Trump supporters, leftists harassed Tucker Carlson and his son, leftists confronted Eric Bolling who just lost his son who committed suicide and said Bolling caused it and there are many more examples here:

The Left Normalizing Violence: The Widespread Use of Doxxing and Harassment​

The Left Normalizing Violence: The Widespread Use of Doxxing and Harassment - America First with Sebastian Gorka

The left murdered 25 people and injured thousands during their Summer of Terror in 2020.

That's a fine goal. But government shouldn't be used as a tool for forcing such changes. That's a big part of why things are so fucked right now. Both parties are all-in on using state power to fight the culture wars.

Check your privilege... If you are white, straight cis-gendered male, the government has been enforcing your privilege for centuries.

Nature has an objection to queers. You can't fool Father Nature.

Actually, homosexuality exists in nature... it's homophobia that is purely human concept, and frankly a pretty recent one.

Well, that's pretty subjective, isn't it? But let's start with the principle behind my question. Do you think government should be in charge of suppressing unpopular biases and opinions?

I think the government should be in charge of protecting individual rights. The thing is, since white straight males hold most of the power disproportionate to their mere 30% of the population, they aren't the ones that need protection. Women, people of color and alternative sexualities do.

I think the government should be in charge of protecting individual rights
Mkay, but do you think government should be suppressing unpopular ideas and biases? It seems you at least think that racist ideas and biases should be suppressed by the state. Are there any others? I suppose all the protected classes stuff. Is that it? Anything else?

No more so than on the left

You reap what you sew
Far more so. The threats to school boards is just one facet.

Moreover, the right is full of people like you who enable it by defending those making the threats.

Far more so. The threats to school boards is just one facet.

Moreover, the right is full of people like you who enable it by defending those making the threats.
School boards are threatening our children. Queers should stay out of it they can't fuck each other and have real genetic children.

Your guy called it the Summer of Terror. 😄 Don't share your diary if you're going to be self conscious about it.
Yes I did and you didn't like it. That was my point that apparently went over your head. BLM terrorized cities, burned property and killed law enforcement. How is it you don't see that as terror but you see a guy wearing buffalo horns a terrorist?.......little snowflake.

Mkay, but do you think government should be suppressing unpopular ideas and biases? It seems you at least think that racist ideas and biases should be suppressed by the state. Are there any others? I suppose all the protected classes stuff. Is that it? Anything else?

Depends on how dangerous the ideas are. For instance, in Germany, you can be thrown in jail for flying a swastika flag. I personally would have no problem rounding up Neo-Nazis and Klansmen and showing them the errors of their ways.

Forum List

Back